Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

During the promo just got the 4 kits of test cyp and started checking them, 1 had a big fiber and at least 10 out of the first 15 had tiny very hard to see filter fibers in them so I just decided to filter them all to be safe. I posted about it so others would check theirs better.

Didn't care to make a huge deal about it bc I didn't care for a refund or anything.
Wow, that is really, bad. 10/15. It would defintly be best for others to check. And not sure why some of the others are not really showing and saying how it is like that. Everyone needs to be careful.

Anyone else have this issue?

Sorry I’ll refrain from using the smiley face as to not sound like a cocksucker.

Pretty common on these forums for people to have vials they trash for safety then use the other vials from the same batch without making some testosterone fueled demand for a refund or to burn down Tracy’s office or some shit.
To be fair, this all started from my post and I just asked if QSC gives a credit for a bad vial, I didn't demand anything or have any rage about the situation. It's just a minor annoyance wasting my BAC water and a vial. I paid about $130aud for 10 vials delivered so it's a loss of $13 to me + $5 BAc water. Not a big deal. Would always welcome a credit though, so I asked if it's the norm.

What does annoy me is QSC charging me an extra 20% for "reship insurance" when I didn't get charged that the first time around in Decemeber 23'. You know a legit insurance company isn't handling that fee and they just want more money from you for nothing (most orders won't need a reship). I don't appreciate surprise charges when I make an order. I don't see why I couldn't pay the reship fee if it gets stopped/lost when I send in the customs notice or tracking details to request the reship... Pay the money if needed sort of situation. Seems a bit greedy to me. What do ya'll think?

Wow, that is really, bad. 10/15. It would defintly be best for others to check. And not sure why some of the others are not really showing and saying how it is like that. Everyone needs to be careful.

Anyone else have this issue?

I'm not even convinced it matters. Nobody checks for this shit and if everyone was getting debilitating PIP or infections, we'd hear about it.

"10/15?"

That'd leave a mark. We'd hear about it.

To be fair, this all started from my post and I just asked if QSC gives a credit for a bad vial, I didn't demand anything or have any rage about the situation. It's just a minor annoyance wasting my BAC water and a vial. I paid about $130aud for 10 vials delivered so it's a loss of $13 to me + $5 BAc water. Not a big deal. Would always welcome a credit though, so I asked if it's the norm.

What does annoy me is QSC charging me an extra 20% for "reship insurance" when I didn't get charged that the first time around in Decemeber 23'. You know a legit insurance company isn't handling that fee and they just want more money from you for nothing (most orders won't need a reship). I don't appreciate surprise charges when I make an order. I don't see why I couldn't pay the reship fee if it gets stopped/lost when I send in the customs notice or tracking details to request the reship... Pay the money if needed sort of situation. Seems a bit greedy to me. What do ya'll think?

Sometimes they'll eat 10 or 20%, sometimes they won't. This isn't something to complain about. Choose a different source if that doesn't meet your terms.

That’s basic insurance policy though, nothing new. As for the vials, everyone knows this already and they accepted it as part of the deal. You want it cheap compared to other sources then that’s the quality you get.

If you want them to change for the better then don’t buy finished oils until they improve. MAKE SOURCES DO BETTER BY NOT BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS IF ITS NOT UP TO YOUR STANDARDS!!!!

That’s basic insurance policy though, nothing new. As for the vials, everyone knows this already and they accepted it as part of the deal. You want it cheap compared to other sources then that’s the quality you get.

If you want them to change for the better then don’t buy finished oils until they improve. MAKE SOURCES DO BETTER BY NOT BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS IF ITS NOT UP TO YOUR STANDARDS!!!!

it was all Netflix and Chill until it was I'm on tren motherfucker.

Mine gets to 200F but the ad description says 185F.

I have some mast e from a different vendor that crashes bad at room temperature. It takes about a half hour on the mug warmer with lots of intense shaking. But it does go back into solution.

I would do another simmering water bath if that's all you have available. Cover the vial till the 10ml oil mark on the vial but don't cover the vial top in water.

It's hard to tell from your picture but a few pieces look like filter material. I could be wrong because it's hard to tell from your picture
So I bought a mug warmer, put the vial on it and measured the temp, it was consistently between 93-95Celsius, after 1 hour the small shards completely disappeared and now the oil is fully clear.
It's probably a bit more than 100mg/ml (what I don't mind) that's why I think it had such a hard time dissolving.

Anyway, thanks for the help mate, highly appriciated.

I'm not even convinced it matters. Nobody checks for this shit and if everyone was getting debilitating PIP or infections, we'd hear about it.

"10/15?"

That'd leave a mark. We'd hear about it.
Nonsense. The forums are an iceberg. What you hear about is the tip. Everything else, which is nearly everything, is floating under water.

Just wanted to share my first experience :
Ordered HGH 5 HGH Kits from Eu Warehause
Contact via Whatsapp , answer 1 day after i wrote.
Payment via Bitcoin, tracking link 5 days after payment. From Ordering via Whatsapp till it came to me ( middle Europe) it took not fully 2 weeks so perfect to me:)

Great experience, will test the product and if its good i will for sure order more.
No complains at all perfect service.

First the hgh rubber was down on one vial. Then got 10 vials of totally crystalized testosterone cypionates. Then got fucking seizured 10 vials of test cyp and 50 vials of hgh.
Now got 10 crystalised tren e.

Am i fucking devil or what is my luck here .

Back