Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Reship insurance is optional, if you think you don't need it, you don't buy it. The same way if you think your house will never be on fire, you don't insure it, no one forces you to do that. It's up to you and how confident you are in your luck and your friendly customs.

The principle of insurance is that you pay for each other reships instead of making the company bear the loss and making its business unprofitable or making the country not eligible for reship and deprive a large part of the clientele who are happy to pay for it for their peace of mind.
"Why not apply the reshipping insurance fees only when a customer requests reshipping? This way, your company won’t lose anything, and it's fair for all parties. Alternatively, cancel the reshipping fees upon ordering and introduce a new payable reshipping fee, such as 30% or 40%, when a customer requests reshipping. In both scenarios, your company loses nothing, and the customer doesn’t have to pay unnecessary extra money."

"Why not apply the reshipping insurance fees only when a customer requests reshipping? This way, your company won’t lose anything, and it's fair for all parties. Alternatively, cancel the reshipping fees upon ordering and introduce a new payable reshipping fee, such as 30% or 40%, when a customer requests reshipping. In both scenarios, your company loses nothing, and the customer doesn’t have to pay unnecessary extra money."
You think QSC has a 60-70% gross margin with these prices? You're out of your mind

The insurance question has been discussed previously in the thread, not even that long ago, and it makes sense to have it offered by default. You guys are way too interested in complaining.

This is damn good advice! Thank you. Do you have any recommendations for dosing for the BPC, TB, and HGH? I had rotator cuff surgery repair last week and I'm currently taking 1 mg/day of BPC split am/pm, 5 mg TB/week split Mon/Thur, and 3.5 iu HGH/day split am/pm. I'm already out of my sling which is not supposed to happen until week 4. Also on Test/Primo cruise+ dosage since I'm already back to the gym and working out the non-injured side.

I usually do 250 or 500mcg BPC and 500mg or 1g TB once per day. If I had a major injury I would dose AM and PM, probably 500/500mcg.
I know the recommendation for TB is to split EOD or M/W/F, but I'm afraid I'll forget so I just split it daily and inject it with my BPC and HGH.

For HGH I don't think I've seen any concrete info on dosage vs healing. I generally run 4iu, but have been doing 4 AM and 4 PM for a while now to see the effects on fat loss and sleep. Now that I think about it, any pains I've had recently have gone within a few days. Maybe it's related, maybe not. Hard to say.

Agreed. This is what I was thinking. In the case it gets seized or lost, you could then pay the reship fee to try again but they want the money either way. They get the money, not some postal insurance company. Nobody suggested that QSC should bear the loss and rehip it for free so I don't know why that was mentioned. I never said I wanted legit insurance either, LMAO. Assume the worst and ask questions later it seems for some...

When it comes down to it, it's their business and they can charge whatever fees they like. I was just saying it's annoying to be surprised with a 20% fee that isn't listed clearly on the updated price list that I got before ordering.

Agreed. This is what I was thinking. In the case it gets seized or lost, you could then pay the reship fee to try again but they want the money either way. They get the money, not some postal insurance company. Nobody suggested that QSC should bear the loss and rehip it for free so I don't know why that was mentioned. I never said I wanted legit insurance either, LMAO. Assume the worst and ask questions later it seems for some...

When it comes down to it, it's their business and they can charge whatever fees they like. I was just saying it's annoying to be surprised with a 20% fee that isn't listed clearly on the updated price list that I got before ordering.
Yeah thats not how insurance works lol

Do you also pay your car/health insurance ONLY when something happens, or do they charge you every month?

Think you've answered your own question there.

If you don't pay the health insurance and wait until you get sick, you pay 100%, not 30% or 40%, this is how the world works.

We are not here to do charity and work for free, but to make money, margin or insurance, it doesn't matter, the system works, QSC don't lose money and customers receive their orders.

Anyone here use their RU-58841? The coa is old but ru58841 has so much made up shit surrounding it, in regards to shelf life and degradation its hard to make a judgment here. Come on guys lets hear that input. papi needs a new pair of hairs.

I started using QSC Test C 250 and Primo E 100 four weeks ago. Until now everything was perfect, I started to feel the effects of both compounds with zero sides. Zero pip as well if injected IM. I'm super satisfied with QSC. Recommended source! Can't wait to try their Test E, Sustanon, Primo E 200 and Mast E!

So is ordering only occuring through WhatsApp now???

Anyone know what page the pricelist is on?

Last edited:
Can someone explain. To me what the forwarded domestic is? Is that just the reship insurance or is that a fee I can pay to have my international order forwarded to their domestic warehouse and then shipped to me? Thanks for the input

Anyone here use their RU-58841? The coa is old but ru58841 has so much made up shit surrounding it, in regards to shelf life and degradation its hard to make a judgment here. Come on guys lets hear that input. papi needs a new pair of hairs.
Haven't used QSC RU but tried different before and it made my heart feel like it was going to explode. It felt like my heart was flipping and flopping inside of me. Quite scary

Haven't used QSC RU but tried different before and it made my heart feel like it was going to explode. It felt like my heart was flipping and flopping inside of me. Quite scary
Right on, fortunately for me I haven't had any sides with it thus far. My first source I had good results with no sides but it was expensive and the source I'm with now is cheaper but I'm not sure of the quality/purity.

Did I hear there was going to be a Chinese New Years Sale? I sure hope so.

Back