Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well that's crap.
A bank transfer is a horrendous idea.
Especially with all the packs being seized in Canada.

And crypto I get charged extra fees no?

I just used Kraken to make a purchase (from another vendor!)

I bought BTC with limit order using Kraken Pro interface because its cheapest. Then after a damn week the funds were verified and I could transfer. Sent to the wallet on my computer for Kraken's standard 0.00020 BTC fee. Then sent from my wallet to the vendor. That was a bitcoin network fee that varies. It was only $2 for me.

So basically $12 in fees total. Just an example.

I just used Kraken to make a purchase (from another vendor!)

I bought BTC with limit order using Kraken Pro interface because its cheapest. Then after a damn week the funds were verified and I could transfer. Sent to the wallet on my computer for Kraken's standard 0.00020 BTC fee. Then sent from my wallet to the vendor. That was a bitcoin network fee that varies. It was only $2 for me.

So basically $12 in fees total. Just an example.

Oh, a lot of people swear by Cash App for crypto. I couldn't get it to verify me properly, though.

Agreed. This is what I was thinking. In the case it gets seized or lost, you could then pay the reship fee to try again but they want the money either way. They get the money, not some postal insurance company. Nobody suggested that QSC should bear the loss and rehip it for free so I don't know why that was mentioned. I never said I wanted legit insurance either, LMAO. Assume the worst and ask questions later it seems for some...

When it comes down to it, it's their business and they can charge whatever fees they like. I was just saying it's annoying to be surprised with a 20% fee that isn't listed clearly on the updated price list that I got before ordering.

"I agree with you; I pay insurance for expensive things that none of us can afford to lose, such as a house, car, and health, because these things stay with us for a long time. They are not something we buy to consume. For example, do you pay shipping insurance when you buy items like pants, sunglasses, wallets, bags, clothes, etc.? However, you are selling a product, and the rule of thumb for all companies selling the same product, or even legal products, is free reshipping, 50% reshipping, or even no reshipping, which is fair enough. I have never heard of any company charging insurance for reshipping illegal products or even legal ones unless they are very very expensive. That’s like a 20% extra charge on your price list.

However, it wasn’t a complaint; I was just suggesting, as a customer and I agree with you that your products are the best on the forum so far in terms of what you mentioned earlier. In the end, it’s your business; you run it the way you want, and I still buy from you either way."

Agreed. This is what I was thinking. In the case it gets seized or lost, you could then pay the reship fee to try again but they want the money either way. They get the money, not some postal insurance company. Nobody suggested that QSC should bear the loss and rehip it for free so I don't know why that was mentioned. I never said I wanted legit insurance either, LMAO. Assume the worst and ask questions later it seems for some...

When it comes down to it, it's their business and they can charge whatever fees they like. I was just saying it's annoying to be surprised with a 20% fee that isn't listed clearly on the updated price list that I got before ordering.
That's not how insurance works. You pay for insurance and if you don't need it you don't get anything in return. If you do need it it's covered. The insurance company, In this case likely QSC, pockets some money when everything goes well. When it doesn't, they cover all of the costs. It's ridiculous to want to pay for insurance only after the loss occurs.

Any Aussies here have a good or bad experience with ordering/receiving?
Generally good mate.
I had one package lost a while back , through no fault of QSC , but he kept in contact and resent after the minimum timeframe. All other orders have been carefree both int and domestic. DO add insurance when going international for piece of mind. Good luck.

Now that I think about it, any pains I've had recently have gone within a few days. Maybe it's related, maybe not. Hard to say.

I'm glad someone else said this. I felt the same thing on my first course of TB500 and BPC-157. Old injuries that I just got used to kinda went away.

But hard to say if coincidence or due to the treatment. I think it was at least partly the latter.

Anyone here use their RU-58841? The coa is old but ru58841 has so much made up shit surrounding it, in regards to shelf life and degradation its hard to make a judgment here. Come on guys lets hear that input. papi needs a new pair of hairs.

I use rogaine and RU. Discontinued dutasteride a while back and didn't notice an increase in thinning, so gonna keep on with rogaine and RU.

I use rogaine and RU. Discontinued dutasteride a while back and didn't notice an increase in thinning, so gonna keep on with rogaine and RU.
That's what I use but OM. I didn't notice a difference from topical other than the body hair. I'd say topical is equally as effective as OM for myself. OM is just easier and one less solution to deal with.

So 3/4 of the shots were fine? How's your injection technique and hygiene?

If it was due to the gear, I'd expect it with every shot.
I pin about .10mL daily, subq with 29-gauge 1/2" needle into abdominal or hip or upper thigh fat. I always use alcohol swabs on vial and skin. QSC's Test C is flawless but Test E is what gives me the pip. I'm keeping the rest of my Test E kit for the zombie apocalypse (zombies die from pippy oils).

I pin about .10mL daily, subq with 29-gauge 1/2" needle into abdominal or hip or upper thigh fat. I always use alcohol swabs on vial and skin. QSC's Test C is flawless but Test E is what gives me the pip. I'm keeping the rest of my Test E kit for the zombie apocalypse (zombies die from pippy oils).
Hit that muscle!

We each have to make a decision as to what we are willing to accept regarding price vs risk, price vs service, etc…

While I have had mostly positive experiences with QSC, there have been some recent changes to their business model that has given me pause and opened the door for me to seek out other alternatives.

In some situations, it makes sense to continue purchasing from them and in others I have found other sources I feel more comfortable dealing with in those specific circumstances. There is nothing wrong with this. QSC made the changes they needed/wanted to make to their business model as I have made changes to my customer expectations.

That is what happens and it is ok! If you are not satisfied with something, seek out someone who can take care of your needs/expectations and don’t expect QSC to change to your needs.

Sears grew to be the largest retailer in the US for decades and decades. They no longer exist anymore. Motorola and Nokia used to dominate the cell phone market, but no longer do. Eventually even Apple will be overtaken by someone who does a better job of taking care of customer wants/needs.

Maybe QSC is no longer for you, or maybe you adjust your expectations to fit their current business structure.

The choice is yours!

If you don't pay the health insurance and wait until you get sick, you pay 100%, not 30% or 40%, this is how the world works.

We are not here to do charity and work for free, but to make money, margin or insurance, it doesn't matter, the system works, QSC don't lose money and customers receive their orders.
I replied before to the wrong comment.

"I agree with you; I pay insurance for expensive things that none of us can afford to lose, such as a house, car, and health, because these things stay with us for a long time. They are not something we buy to consume. For example, do you pay shipping insurance when you buy items like pants, sunglasses, wallets, bags, clothes, etc.? And yes when I don’t pay insurance when I need to claim only but when I pay insurance they compensate me even if I did ten claims per month, not once per life time.
However, you are selling a product, and the rule of thumb for all companies selling the same product, or even legal products, is free reshipping, 50% reshipping, or even no reshipping, which is fair enough. I have never heard of any company charging insurance for reshipping illegal products or even legal ones unless they are very very expensive. That’s like a 20% extra charge on your price list.

However, it wasn’t a complaint; I was just suggesting, as a customer and I agree with you that your products are the best on the forum so far in terms of what you mentioned earlier. In the end, it’s your business; you run it the way you want, and I still buy from you either way."

Last edited:
and... is it planned the RETURN of the injectable sr9009? i wanted to try it a year ago but disappeared from the list, was not so high demanded? i read about superb cardio endurance on stenabolic injected

Back