Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I used cash app for BTC this time and wanted to say it was super easy for those thinking about who to use. I used to use coinbase but it wasn’t working for me this time. Cash app verified me in seconds and I completed the transfer in 5 minutes.

I didn’t get tracking sent to me but I have informed delivery so I don’t need it. I saw they shipped it out the next day.

Generally good mate.
I had one package lost a while back , through no fault of QSC , but he kept in contact and resent after the minimum timeframe. All other orders have been carefree both int and domestic. DO add insurance when going international for piece of mind. Good luck.
Would insurance mean, domestic reship? They are same?

Or would one pay for reship and insurance?

As i just want the dam pack in the end…. Lol

I am a little confused about this as well. Is forwarded domestic the same as insurance or can I pay for a forwarded domestic order?

The person you are quoting is referring to is in Australia so completely different if you’re in the USA

For USA citizens, the policy on getting international items…does one pay for the insurance? Or does one pay for the use of a reshipper, thus there would be no need for insurance?

I just want to get the dam items….

For USA citizens, the policy on getting international items…does one pay for the insurance? Or does one pay for the use of a reshipper, thus there would be no need for insurance?

I might as well order their domestic if that is the case cause it wouldn't be just a whole lot cheaper.
This insurance stuff isn't for USA, it's for Canada/Australia and other countries that have strict customs. USA has free reship, Canada/Australia doesn't have reship if one doesn't pay for insurance.

The domestic reshipper for USA is they send it to someone else in USA who then forwards it domestically to you so your address/name is not tied to a customs seizure in the low chance there is a seizure.

The word reship can be confusing because when I say "free reship" it means it will be shipped again for free in case of a seizure, but a reshipper "reship service" in this context is a different thing completely and maybe best to think of it as a domestic forwarder.

Last edited:

I just place orders and let them figure out the rest.

Sometimes it comes in multiple packs bc domestic (USA) and international.

Sometimes it takes longer (international or dom reship, etc.).

If you need something pronto, stick with domestic.

This insurance stuff isn't for USA, it's for Canada/Australia and other countries that have strict customs. USA has free reship, Canada/Australia doesn't have reship if one doesn't pay for insurance.

The domestic reshipper for USA is they send it to someone else in USA who then forwards it domestically to you so your address/name is not tied to a customs seizure in the low chance there is a seizure.

The word reship can be confusing because when I say "free reship" it means it will be shipped again for free in case of a seizure, but a reshipper "reship service" in this context is a different thing completely and maybe best to think of it as a domestic forwarder.
OK thank you for breaking it down for me!

Perfect, thank you

I just place orders and let them figure out the rest.

Sometimes it comes in multiple packs bc domestic (USA) and international.

Sometimes it takes longer (international or dom reship, etc.).

If you need something pronto, stick with domestic.
Unfortunately cannot take that chance…once upon a time i would have, but things have changed. Have to be more cautious now a days.

I pin about .10mL daily, subq with 29-gauge 1/2" needle into abdominal or hip or upper thigh fat. I always use alcohol swabs on vial and skin. QSC's Test C is flawless but Test E is what gives me the pip. I'm keeping the rest of my Test E kit for the zombie apocalypse (zombies die from pippy oils).
I have just been adding half a ml of the test e to my test c shots it’s tolerable and will get through it eventually.
I have been injecting it into lagging muscle groups hoping the slight inflammation may stretch muscle fascia.
Could be bro-science but worth a crack.

Back