Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Generally good mate.
I had one package lost a while back , through no fault of QSC , but he kept in contact and resent after the minimum timeframe. All other orders have been carefree both int and domestic. DO add insurance when going international for piece of mind. Good luck.
Yeah I’m Aussie too, and I’d also recommend always paying for the reshipping insurance when ordering international. It’s worth it, as our customs are generally a little tighter than other countries.

Yes but The last Time i checked his answer is 25 days ago and he will prob need 1-2 weeks to answer again, but i dont want to send it now maybe The Adress is already outdated
That is what he is saying. It's never the same address twice. At least not for me. Tracy took the weekend off but I always get a reply within a day on whatsapp

During CNY holidays

HGH prices are discounted for preorders from China.

HGH 10iu $40/kit
HGH 15iu $53/kit

HGH 24iu price will be adjusted based on testing results we expect from janoshik. It's planned to be the most competitive ;)
Not sure if I missed it, did the testing come back on the 24 IU HGH from Jano? If so, what's the cost?

Does hcg 2500ui come as two separate amps, one with hcg and the other with saline? Is there a way to make it less concentrated without wasting any hcg? Bac water?

Last edited:
Canada payment question!

I’ve done an exhaustive search but can’t find a simple answer.

How are Canadians paying for their orders?

If bitcoin: I have limited experience with this and am unsure.
If my total amount due is $1000US, do I transfer the Canadian amount (based on that day’s exchange rate) to my wallet (plus whatever fees the wallet company charges)? How does Tracey let you know what’s owed, is it the US dollar amount or bitcoin amount?
What wallet do you recommend?

Bank Transfer: what yall using for this method?

Should I just ask a crypto bro these questions? Please don’t yell at me, I’m not trying to waste anyone’s time, or be an annoying newb.

Canada payment question!

I’ve done an exhaustive search but can’t find a simple answer.

How are Canadians paying for their orders?

If bitcoin: I have limited experience with this and am unsure.
If my total amount due is $1000US, do I transfer the Canadian amount (based on that day’s exchange rate) to my wallet (plus whatever fees the wallet company charges)? How does Tracey let you know what’s owed, is it the US dollar amount or bitcoin amount?
What wallet do you recommend?

Bank Transfer: what yall using for this method?

Should I just ask a crypto bro these questions? Please don’t yell at me, I’m not trying to waste anyone’s time, or be an annoying newb.
Is cashapp available in Canada? You can buy and send bitcion through cashapp. The only thing is I think you have to have the account active for x number of days (it's either 5 or 15) before it will let you do any bitcion transfers.

Back