Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Canada payment question!

I’ve done an exhaustive search but can’t find a simple answer.

How are Canadians paying for their orders?

If bitcoin: I have limited experience with this and am unsure.
If my total amount due is $1000US, do I transfer the Canadian amount (based on that day’s exchange rate) to my wallet (plus whatever fees the wallet company charges)? How does Tracey let you know what’s owed, is it the US dollar amount or bitcoin amount?
What wallet do you recommend?

Bank Transfer: what yall using for this method?

Should I just ask a crypto bro these questions? Please don’t yell at me, I’m not trying to waste anyone’s time, or be an annoying newb.

Most of Canadians pay using cryptocurrencies. It's the easiest way.

I noticed that many of them ask for e-transfer payments, it's something QSC do not offer.

Many use several payments to pay the total, either by sending us the daily limit they have, example, your order is $3000, you send $1000 daily, or they already purchase all in their wallets until they have the total and send it at once.

Transaction ID (hash) must be provided so that we can recognize the payments. I send the USD amount required.

Some Canadians use classic bank transfer, often we receive it but $10-$20 shoted, same of UK customers.

Unlike other countries, exact amounts required are received by us.

Sup bros getting ready to order again soon. It has been a minute. Quick questions. I went back 10 pages and didn’t see a definitive answer and that’s my limit before it’s easier to just ask.

1- Do we have to use WhatsApp only now?

2- Updated price list please!

You can use both emails and whatsaap.

Whatsaap is often faster.
Emails I try my best to provide a reply within 48 hours.

Price list can be sent by email and whatsaap.

Any plan to offer HCG US domestic?
If it was up to me, I will stock everything domestic, but there is certain process to be respected for items restocks. We stock highly demanded products, products with large stocks first.
HCG 10,000IU is a freshly new product, so we see how is the demand international, then probably will be added to the domestic store. For now, the demand seems very good, that it have a high chance to be added domestic in march or april.
In the meantime, you can purchase it international, the lines now are very good to USA. 2-3 weeks and safe.

For Canadians who purchased the new oils in Canadian warehouse, all parcels will be posted tomorrow.

HGH 50 kits packs sold out.

US domestic test C, sustanon, EQ sold out

EU domestic Sustanon, tren A, primo 200, EQ, winstrol sold out, but we restocked the primo 100, ripped, deca and mast e.

That's what I wondering....how much bac water per vial? Never had over 12iu in a vial before. I was gonna take 3 or 4 iu a day.
2.4ml for 10ticks on insulin syringe for 1iu HGH? Or one could do 1.2ml and use 6ticks on the syringe for 1ui HGH? That would be 18ticks on syringe for 3iu or 26ticks on syringe for 4iu

Hello Guys, how to solve this kind of problem? I tryed to warm the vials with water and shaked them a little, but still remaining lot of "crystals".
Anyone can help me?

Other question: which is the WhatsApp number of Sigma?
View attachment 277187
Always use a coffee warmer or coffee pot warmer...water is the last thing you want around injections. A couple minutes is all it takes on the coffee pot pad.

Back