Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

has anyone experienced a whatsapp message disappearing even though it is not set to do so? I placed the order, transferred the exact amount and messages are gone after a few days. I was able to recover it to a couple of days old though.
Yes. That was mentioned a week or two ago. Happens to a few people

What's the difference putting the vial in a little pot filled with water (ofc the water will not come over the top of the vial) and warm them until 5/10° degrees before boiling? I can buy ofc the Coffee warmer pot but I just don't see the difference
I've done both and the mug warmer is more convenient.
With the pot, you can't take your attention off it, you risk the vials falling over (especially once the oil volume is low), and if you label them, the labels will come off unless you have water proof labels or put tape over them. Plus, getting close to boiling is maybe too hot? Not too hot for the oil, but maybe too hot to inject, and definitely too hot to handle immediately.

With the mug warmer I turn it on, put my oil vials on it, then do my peptides and whatever else, then come back and pull the oil.

We used to use Ali.
The remaining options require way too much risk now.
I'll sit back until Ali or another option is available.
With the number of seizures going up, 2 packs in a row, I'm not waving a red flag saying bust me.

What sucks is it's in Canada physically and now I can't get it.
Dumb really.
Wish I knew why they dumped the safest route.

What's the risk with Bitcoin?

I've done both and the mug warmer is more convenient.
With the pot, you can't take your attention off it, you risk the vials falling over (especially once the oil volume is low), and if you label them, the labels will come off unless you have water proof labels or put tape over them. Plus, getting close to boiling is maybe too hot? Not too hot for the oil, but maybe too hot to inject, and definitely too hot to handle immediately.

With the mug warmer I turn it on, put my oil vials on it, then do my peptides and whatever else, then come back and pull the oil.
I have one of those kettles that lets you set the target temperature, it's really nice because you can get the temp perfect for injection.

When you order to canada, does it come from China to Canada? I thought I read there was a Canadian Warehouse.
Depends on what you order. On the pricelist it says Canadian warehouse and that's what you can order domestic. International on the pricelist means its coming from China.

can you recommend a particular model? Which temp is ideal ?
Honestly just look on Amazon and make sure it has a built in thermometer. I typically target 110F so the oil ends up around 100F when I draw. You want to avoid ever having the oil above 110F at injection time, it can cause burns.

Pour it into a shallow dish making sure to stay below the stopper to avoid contamination, and wait a few min for temp equilibrium

Note that if there's a lot of air in the vial, you should not fill above the oil. It will tip over. You can put a weight on top but it's much easier just to keep the water level low

Last edited:
Has anyone received a testosterone that was crashed but not crystallized? When test crashes you normally get crystals, and when injectable orals crash it normally looks like the powder just fell out of solution. Kind of like a suspension in oil.

What should be my test cyp looks like a crashed oral, but the only injectable oral I see is superdrol. Based on how quick and at what temp it went back into solution it's definitely not superdrol.

It's not really worth the hassle of testing even if I need to toss it.

Can you please tell me when do you start answering the questions by telegram? I made a transfer on January 24 and I still have not heard back about it and the order pertaining to it.

Back