Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm sending you an email as I'm not sure if the whatsapp number I have is cloned or something similar. I think you will be quite interested in what I inform you in it and you should take a look at it.
This is the email address, isn't it? info@sigmachemical.com.cn

My test was all crashed, it looked a bit slushy and once warming it up and swirling I could see crystals as well and it all returned crystal clear. If an injectable oral is acting like a suspension than I’d be worried it was brewed wrong. That doesn’t seem right to me although I have only used injectable winstrol and it never crashed.
The test C also always received crystallized

this is normal when the product exceeds 200mg/ml, I don't understand how some sources sell Test C but it doesn't have this problem? underdosed, fake? for me Tracy's testosterone is the best

this is normal when the product exceeds 200mg/ml, I don't understand how some sources sell Test C but it doesn't have this problem? underdosed, fake? for me Tracy's testosterone is the best
Needs more benzyl benzoate for it to not crash.... it's not normal to be crystallized. It shouldn't happen..

No one is gonna fake testosterone. Especially with how cheap it is.

I wasn’t saying there’s anything wrong with it lol. I was just saying the test that dude got is fine. I’ve been using qsc exclusively for awhile no complaints.

But that’s what happened to me 2. Whatsaps’s phase was easy and fast. The fact is that the order is struggling to land in europe :eek: , but as i said tracy last week told me just to wait more. And i
Greeting Us Army GIF by GoArmy
The captain never disappoint. After 6 weeks stuff’s been succesfully delivered. Probably i’ve been a bit unlucky, but later is better than never.
Good experience.

Ok so make an idiot of yourself, post a vague complaint with no details and wonder why people assume. Right?
Why don’t you tell him about your spaghetti sauce cookbook? I am sure you will gain credibility! You talk smack, thinking you have credibility, but you do not. Your knowledge of even basic concepts is minimal at best. You should spend less time talking and more time listening and will learn something, about AAS and life in general.

Ok so make an idiot of yourself, post a vague complaint with no details and wonder why people assume. Right?
You must be retarded. I'm getting QSC's attention before I blast details. You must have a problem with premature ejaculation. I've been around for a minute unlike you. You suck source dick like a band wagon hoe. If your assuming my post was for you it's cute. Hey idiot, my post was at QSC. So take your little January join date ass back to the Kitchen and make me a sandwich you fucking little girl. You need to learn to learn a few things around here. What is your handle anyway?? Sounds like a fucking Pedo or a rapist.

You must be retarded. I'm getting QSC's attention before I blast details. You must have a problem with premature ejaculation. I've been around for a minute unlike you. You suck source dick like a band wagon hoe. If your assuming my post was for you it's cute. Hey idiot, my post was at QSC. So take your little January join date ass back to the Kitchen and make me a sandwich you fucking little girl. You need to learn to learn a few things around here. What is your handle anyway?? Sounds like a fucking Pedo or a rapist.
You really do sound retarded. Your question to QSC sounded like something a Reddit noob would post. Length of registration doesn't correlate to IQ.

What do I need to learn? You threw a temper tantrum because they don't respond after payment. Now your crying about it.

Sad I knew they don't send conformation emails but you, who has been here 11 years. Immediately panicked and demanded your money back. First time buying gear?

Now you're offended and upset because you look like a newb so you think insulting me somehow earns your reputation back.

You really do sound retarded. Your question to QSC sounded like something a Reddit noob would post. Length of registration doesn't correlate to IQ.
You must be his little bitch. You sound like one. Listen dumb fucks..three weeks domestic and not a word. There is actually some edicate before blasting a source. I said very little to give these Chinese based folks a chance to reach out to me. You idiots wouldn't know about anything about that or how shit actually works. We used to run sources off around here. Now children like you just can't get off the tit.

What do I need to learn? You threw a temper tantrum because they don't respond after payment. Now your crying about it.

Sad I knew they don't send conformation emails but you, who has been here 11 years. Immediately panicked and demanded your money back. First time buying gear?

Now you're offended and upset because you look like a newb so you think insulting me somehow earns your reputation back.
Haha wow. Like you are anyone with a rep around here. Find me a Vet that will vouch for you.... . I'll wait.... fucking lame.....

Back