Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Because they use super solvents to brew it (which aren't the best to put in your body) but hey, it holds in solution and people are happy!
They aren’t necessarily using super solvents there upping the BB ratio. Test Cyp will hold at 300mg without a super solvent just needs higher BB ^24%. QSC is probably using 20% which explains it crashing in cooler temps and holding during warmer temps.

Yeah thats not how insurance works lol

Do you also pay your car/health insurance ONLY when something happens, or do they charge you every month?

Think you've answered your own question there.
Yeah insurance works different with a legitmate insurance company! You have legislation to protect you too LMAO. This is not an insurance company and you've made yourself look silly comparing the two.

If you don't pay the health insurance and wait until you get sick, you pay 100%, not 30% or 40%, this is how the world works.

We are not here to do charity and work for free, but to make money, margin or insurance, it doesn't matter, the system works, QSC don't lose money and customers receive their orders.
That's how the world works with a legitimate insurance company which you are not. Nobody asked you to work for free. We suggested paying a fee when it fails, not getting reships for free. Who asked you to do charity? Nobody

We each have to make a decision as to what we are willing to accept regarding price vs risk, price vs service, etc…

While I have had mostly positive experiences with QSC, there have been some recent changes to their business model that has given me pause and opened the door for me to seek out other alternatives.

In some situations, it makes sense to continue purchasing from them and in others I have found other sources I feel more comfortable dealing with in those specific circumstances. There is nothing wrong with this. QSC made the changes they needed/wanted to make to their business model as I have made changes to my customer expectations.

That is what happens and it is ok! If you are not satisfied with something, seek out someone who can take care of your needs/expectations and don’t expect QSC to change to your needs.

Sears grew to be the largest retailer in the US for decades and decades. They no longer exist anymore. Motorola and Nokia used to dominate the cell phone market, but no longer do. Eventually even Apple will be overtaken by someone who does a better job of taking care of customer wants/needs.

Maybe QSC is no longer for you, or maybe you adjust your expectations to fit their current business structure.

The choice is yours!
Do you know of any good sources that accept credit card? I basically live on a credit card with my mortgage, so it would help a lot.

More risk of an infection.
Or, just put the vials in one or two zip-lock style plastic bags. Then put in 120F degree water for a 10-20 minutes. It worked for me on recent QSC crashed test cyp. I left the kits in its original plastic zipper bag, put that in a zip lock and squeezed out the air, then put into a pot of warm water on low simmer on stove top, took it out to shake it a few times, after 15 minutes I had perfectly clear oil ready for long-term storage. Described here:
Defy Medical fixing crashed testosterone

Or, just put the vials in one or two zip-lock style plastic bags. Then put in 120F degree water for a 10-20 minutes. It worked for me on recent QSC crashed test cyp. I left the kits in its original plastic zipper bag, put that in a zip lock and squeezed out the air, then put into a pot of warm water on low simmer on stove top, took it out to shake it a few times, after 15 minutes I had perfectly clear oil ready for long-term storage. Described here:
Defy Medical fixing crashed testosterone
Or just put it on the coffee warmer 2 minutes. Way easier. No water bacteria risk either. Water around oil is dumb.

i would and you can be too but have to deal with it.
I think many of us returning qsc customers go through this maturation process, you will get it and once you did you'll be a more patient, wiser man. And hopefully swole in the long run
Patience you say.... Ordered Dec 17, presented to customs Jan 31, rejected Feb 13, being returned to sender.

I don’t understand why you all use water around the vials for crashed gear ? I just use a (dry) saucepan on the hob on low to medium gas mark , stand the vials directly in the pan , allow to warm up the and swirl the vials until completely clear. Easy

I don’t understand why you all use water around the vials for crashed gear ? I just use a (dry) saucepan on the hob on low to medium gas mark , stand the vials directly in the pan , allow to warm up the and swirl the vials until completely clear. Easy
Your mother is easy.

That's how the world works with a legitimate insurance company which you are not. Nobody asked you to work for free. We suggested paying a fee when it fails, not getting reships for free. Who asked you to do charity? Nobody
Why would you pay the fee AFTER the event? That's DEFINITLY not how insurance works!

Insurance is paid BEFORE any event, you are taking out insurance against the RISK of the event happening! The insurer, calculates the premiums so as to cover the possibilities of the risk occurring and the cost that the insurer will incur to cover the insurance policy for ALL policy holders.

(Not working off wholesale, just retail as thats the "lost sale") Lets for example say that packs are caught @ 1 in every 10. In this example to make things simple, every order is worth $1,000. 20% insurance is paid by all 10 = $2,000 in premiums. 1 order is reshipped = -$1,000. Leaves $1,000 in premiums with the insurer.

Now, lets say a route gets hot and out of 100 packs sent, 80 get caught. Each order once again = $1,000 @ 20% = $200 x 100 = $20,000 in premiums.
To reship the 80 = $80,000 but there are only $20,000 in premium's to cover it..... Does that then mean the insurer just says to 60 people, to bad, so sad.... Of course not! They offered a policy and they pat out on the policy that people PAID for to minimize their risk of this event happening.

Literally anyone can offer an insurance policy, IF they are willing to underwrite the cost of the policy paying out to policy holders. Is it regulated in this case... No. But QSC have REPEATEDLY stood behind their insurance policy and reshipped.

You do realize the paying insurance is not compulsory.... right?

You can take on 100% of the risk yourself and NOT pay the insurance fee.

Likewise, QSC already offer what you suggest.... If you don't take out insurance and your pack gets picked up by customs, QSC already offer a fee arrangement to reship your order..... You just pay 100% again and they will reship that order straight out!

Pretty convenient.... Yes or Yes?

(What you are suggesting, to only pay a % fee AFTER a pack is caught..... Is LITERALLY asking for fuckin charity!)

Back