Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

sorry I was away from forum for a while...still doing 105hours a week so please forgive me if I ask same questions. How long is this HGH offer for ? and another thing,there will be no more price lists here but just by email?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I see you've responded to comments before and after mine, so I'll assume you missed it.

My tracking has not updated in over 30 days now. It was placed at the end of Oct. I sent an email. I would assume this would take priority over new orders. Correct?

i have a blowdryer that was $6 at goodwill, has a flat tip (used for long hair i think) so it balances on the bathroom counter and i just use that to heat the oils, against the wall. it gets them fucking HOT if i leave them alone too long.

makes drawing easy and extra convenient in that you can keep a hairdryer in the bathroom as opposed to a coffee warmer being semi questionable unless im just a hater. i feel like it goes faster than a coffee warmer anyways

Primo 100 is available in EU

UK is not part of the EU so UK customers can only order from chinese warehouse and they can pay using bank transfer
tracy, I received the updated price list on Monday and it indicated that the first 100 was out of stock

sustanon
Tren a
deca
bold u
mast e
primo 100
primo 200
ripped

all of these appear to be out of stock, have there been any returns?

Back