Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any reason why raws are not sent as stealth or decoy? Been having shit luck getting stuff lately.

Wonder if slapping a sticker saying it is creatine would make any difference

I don’t understand why you all use water around the vials for crashed gear ? I just use a (dry) saucepan on the hob on low to medium gas mark , stand the vials directly in the pan , allow to warm up the and swirl the vials until completely clear. Easy
Because you can control the temperature better with water (just put a meat thermometer in the pot) and more of the vial's surface area gets exposed warm temperatures so it heats faster. The goal is to use less heat and less time, so it has the least risk of degrading the testosterone oil. Plus, if you are doing a whole kit at once, you can keep it in the zipped plastic bag it comes in and use a another zip lock bag for protection with the air squeezed out.

I don’t understand why you all use water around the vials for crashed gear ? I just use a (dry) saucepan on the hob on low to medium gas mark , stand the vials directly in the pan , allow to warm up the and swirl the vials until completely clear. Easy

It’s just one of many methods that work. Hot water around the vial is much faster because it can cover more surface area to transfer the heat. Plastics and glass can crack when they heat too much too quickly.

And there’s not really an increased risk of pathogens as long as the water doesn’t go all the way up the vial. The little cells won’t climb up the vial and form colonies in the stopper in the 45 seconds it takes. If everyone is alcohol swabbing their stoppers it should be no worries at all. Things are either sterile, or they aren’t. If the oil is produced correctly and it’s sterile, then there is no possibility of that changing unless you introduce foreign germs to the oil.
You could submerge the bottom half of the vial in cat piss and it would still be okay to inject as long as you use your alcohol swabs and sterile needles (assuming everything is actually made correctly)

It’s just one of many methods that work. Hot water around the vial is much faster because it can cover more surface area to transfer the heat. Plastics and glass can crack when they heat too much too quickly.

And there’s not really an increased risk of pathogens as long as the water doesn’t go all the way up the vial. The little cells won’t climb up the vial and form colonies in the stopper in the 45 seconds it takes. If everyone is alcohol swabbing their stoppers it should be no worries at all. Things are either sterile, or they aren’t. If the oil is produced correctly and it’s sterile, then there is no possibility of that changing unless you introduce foreign germs to the oil.
You could submerge the bottom half of the vial in cat piss and it would still be okay to inject as long as you use your alcohol swabs and sterile needles (assuming everything is actually made correctly)
I’ve been putting mine in faucet hot water for years without an issue. Like you mentioned, just make sure to always use alcohol on the stopper.

I sent a Whatsapp last week, then QSC said here to resend the order again, I guess i'm back at the bottom of the list because don't have a response :(

Kindly forgive my laziness, I am working only few hours daily during this last days of holidays, so expect some delays in answers for both emails and whatsaap, we will be back at 200% in few days.

All international orders will be shipped after 20th feb

What about local orders that were put in 2 days ago and paid for? I have 3 friends that are waiting for local order tracking from you after they paid.

My international order from you came last week, took 3 months but I am glad it is here.

What about local orders that were put in 2 days ago and paid for? I have 3 friends that are waiting for local order tracking from you after they paid.

My international order from you came last week, took 3 months but I am glad it is here.
Local orders are processed and shipped, often tracking is provided a day or 2 after shipment so customers sometimes get delivered before getting their trackings

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I have sent you an email for an order 2 days ago, waiting for a reply.

Is there any delay for international orders because of the Chinese New year?

Cheers
Yes there is. Search this thread. Top right corner. You can pick to stretch this thread only. They mentioned many times now no international shipping until end of February. I forget exact date. It's like 17th or 20th I think

Back