Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Khb When you say local did you order from the Aus warehouse which only has GH & Mast in which case tracking is usually sent several days later or have you ordered other products but using the special line and will arrive locally but via a domestic reshipper in which case tracking is usually sent around 7-14 days later . Bare in mind the Chinese holidays wont see any movement and probably no tracking until after the 20th .

@Khb When you say local did you order from the Aus warehouse which only has GH & Mast in which case tracking is usually sent several days later or have you ordered other products but using the special line and will arrive locally but via a domestic reshipper in which case tracking is usually sent around 7-14 days later . Bare in mind the Chinese holidays wont see any movement and probably no tracking until after the 20th .
Yes i ordered hgh from australian warehouse, paid in aud so thats a full local order, thats why im wondering when the tracking order comes cause the communication is so weird

Yes i ordered hgh from australian warehouse, paid in aud so thats a full local order, thats why im wondering when the tracking order comes cause the communication is so weird
I've had 1 order where I never received the tracking number, item just turned up! It happens sometimes, lots of orders on QSC's end, sometimes things get overlooked.

Domestic shipping is usually within a week. Don't stress, just wait patiently. If it goes past a week with no arrival and no tracking, then maybe ask.

I've had 1 order where I never received the tracking number, item just turned up! It happens sometimes, lots of orders on QSC's end, sometimes things get overlooked.

Domestic shipping is usually within a week. Don't stress, just wait patiently. If it goes past a week with no arrival and no tracking, then maybe ask.
Ah alright, thanks for the help! major stress load of my shoulders

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , How long does it usually take to get a tracking number for australian local orders these days? i ordered for the first time 3 days ago, still haven't got a tracking number for the order.
Once I receive payment confirmation and it’s confirmed on our end, the order is processed the day after, and it takes 3-6 days to reach you, sometimes i don’t send the tracking number but it doesn’t mean it’s not shipped. If you want the tracking number you can ask for it.
If you used email, delay is longer.

Paid February 6 in full for a Canadian domestic order. Still waiting for an update. Pretty ridiculous qsc you don't respond on Whatsapp for days, but when I used to order through pm that I'd at least get a response within a day

Communication isn't bad at all, 4 days to bank transfer reception and subsequently 3 days for track number.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-15-13-53-48-297_com.whatsapp-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-15-13-53-48-297_com.whatsapp-edit.jpg
    675.8 KB · Views: 74
i have a blowdryer that was $6 at goodwill, has a flat tip (used for long hair i think) so it balances on the bathroom counter and i just use that to heat the oils, against the wall. it gets them fucking HOT if i leave them alone too long.

makes drawing easy and extra convenient in that you can keep a hairdryer in the bathroom as opposed to a coffee warmer being semi questionable unless im just a hater. i feel like it goes faster than a coffee warmer anyways
Not everyone injects in the same room they shit and piss in lol

Back