Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So I placed an order via email on Monday, expecting to get the CNY GH preorder price. By the time they get around to even providing me a BTC address to send funds to, CNY will be over. Will I still get the discounted pricing?

I'm fine with waiting, but I do want that limited time sale price.

So I placed an order via email on Monday, expecting to get the CNY GH preorder price. By the time they get around to even providing me a BTC address to send funds to, CNY will be over. Will I still get the discounted pricing?

I'm fine with waiting, but I do want that limited time sale price.
As long as you send your order email before the sale is over, you will get the sale rate. At least I have in the past

Y’all are crazy. Those 1am Walmart trips were the best.

This will be the new norm for all sources until the semaglutide wave stops and being natty is “cool” again. So unless a rich kid dies and they blame it on steroids, or all the soccer moms give up on ozempic, get used to this. The screenshot QSC posted had 700 messages, and that was only WhatsApp. Anybody who has worked a service job knows 700 tickets or emails is fucking insane.

But let’s be real… $10 for a vial of test? As long as there’s not bullshit in the oil I don’t even care if I get a message back. I can understand the frustration for people who are paying like $600+ though. That would suck.

The product is generally low enough in price that if you threw out half your order, it’ll still be competitive with other vendors. Most of the stuff is tested. And you can place one order from a single vendor and get pretty much all your needs covered. There’s a lot of reasons Tracy is such a busy man.

QSC actually has multiple sales reps. But it doesn’t serve Tracy to share his customers and have his sales commission eat into.

So yes, there’s a bottleneck on the communication front when you are dealing with Tracy.

I wouldn’t expect an immediate answer or to be treated like their business relies on my return.

Clearly it does not and that’s why he can do business like this and you’re all still here.

Because the only time I trusted a source (KoV) from here that wasn't Liska I got fucked (the dude either got busted or ran away) and now that the cat-man is no more I am still a bit wary of anyone. But yeah, also the fact that the dude replied within hours has given me a bad habit. My bad

And yes, I am here because I trust the cat-man and since from a conversation we had some time ago he vouched for QSC, I blindly went in.
Also, don't take my message as complaints, I understand that for the prices they offer, you can't expect too much. I am just extremely paranoid
Less tren, more oxytocin for you ;)

Paid February 6 in full for a Canadian domestic order. Still waiting for an update. Pretty ridiculous qsc you don't respond on Whatsapp for days, but when I used to order through pm that I'd at least get a response within a day
Its Chinese new year.... Your lucky to even be able to order for most of Feb!

I've been ordering drugs on the Internet since early 2000, putting that out there before I get a noob saying it's not Amazon. I'm also a repeat qsc customer, ordering international and domestic multiple times

The response time currently is fucked. Ordering time, to taking btc was fine, qsc would respond daily. Since I sent btc last Tuesday pretty much just stalling about asking other info, to not replying at all. It's not even a big order and everything is apperntly in stock locally. So qsc what's the damn deal? I always keep my dealings private and have delt with many source's on this forum, but your shitty customer service has just been to much to take this time around
Because your not a noob, you do realize its Chinese new year.... and the whole of China pretty much shuts up shop from late Jan until 20th of Feb... That means Tracy is working his holiday break and likely still trying to get some minimum down time.

If amazon level customer service is that important to you, just don't put any orders in over Chinese new years in future!

WARNING

Qindao sigma chemical is selling testosterone that is contaminated. I have been on his batch of Test-Cypionate for a couple of months now. Each time I inject myself using proper procedure with an insulin needle I get crazy PIP infections that lasts for more than 7 days coupled with sickness and fever. I tried out some other bottles as a result and exact same problem!

I don't encounter this issue with other brands. I use slin pins in my lats, shoulders, pecs to rotate and sanitize correctly. I have pictures of vials having some weird grey floaters inside of the oil. I contacted Qingdao to report this problem and send him the pictures.

He says he wants a clear video of the vial showing the floater instead of a picture. This is obviously more difficult to catch on camera when recording due to lower quality. I told him this and he replies only vials who have clear video floaters will be eligible for refund with pictures we can't distinguish floaters, scratch on glass.

So I send him a couple of videos where I was able to catch some floaters on some of the used bottles. Then he complains about the vials not being sealed anymore. He then further requires a video of all the test vials one by one in the same video. As if that wasn't enough he then adds only sealed bottles will be eligible for refund.

I don't know about you guys but to me this is starting to smell like a scam move to just not refund or send a replacement. I am supposed to know before opening the bottle that the oil is contaminated.

Some of the sealed bottles looked clear at the beginning and floaters started to show up after a while. Some bottles without floaters cause PIP and some with floaters cause PIP too. And I mean severe PIP coupled with infection and fever...

I have send him multiple pictures of some bottles that show floaters and it's not enough for him. Plus I have ordered several times from him and this guy is literally treating me like shit in messages like a 16 year old teenager.

I think Qingdao is a scam artist that likes to manipulate forum members and turn them into his puppets. I wasn't happy with some of his other oils as well but I left that aside. In short if you want my advice buy somewhere else. The whole forum should stay clear of this source and his shit quality gear and customer service.

Last edited:
I've been ordering drugs on the Internet since early 2000, putting that out there before I get a noob saying it's not Amazon. I'm also a repeat qsc customer, ordering international and domestic multiple times

The response time currently is fucked. Ordering time, to taking btc was fine, qsc would respond daily. Since I sent btc last Tuesday pretty much just stalling about asking other info, to not replying at all. It's not even a big order and everything is apperntly in stock locally. So qsc what's the damn deal? I always keep my dealings private and have delt with many source's on this forum, but your shitty customer service has just been to much to take this time around
Plenty of other vendors in the underground

Back