Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've been ordering drugs on the Internet since early 2000, putting that out there before I get a noob saying it's not Amazon. I'm also a repeat qsc customer, ordering international and domestic multiple times

The response time currently is fucked. Ordering time, to taking btc was fine, qsc would respond daily. Since I sent btc last Tuesday pretty much just stalling about asking other info, to not replying at all. It's not even a big order and everything is apperntly in stock locally. So qsc what's the damn deal? I always keep my dealings private and have delt with many source's on this forum, but your shitty customer service has just been to much to take this time around

For all orders that requires reship contact after CNY holidays

So the last post you wrote all reships were done wasn't for all orders. I'll have to tell my buddy to contact you again after CNY, because he's been trying for the last month to get a new tracking number for his package from early November that never made it and hasn't heard a thing from you.

I've been ordering drugs on the Internet since early 2000, putting that out there before I get a noob saying it's not Amazon. I'm also a repeat qsc customer, ordering international and domestic multiple times

The response time currently is fucked. Ordering time, to taking btc was fine, qsc would respond daily. Since I sent btc last Tuesday pretty much just stalling about asking other info, to not replying at all. It's not even a big order and everything is apperntly in stock locally. So qsc what's the damn deal? I always keep my dealings private and have delt with many source's on this forum, but your shitty customer service has just been to much to take this time around
Your mean your shitty customer behavior?

You bumped the conversation with more than 30 messages, so each time you send a new one, you get back to the end of the queue, so it's you who were delaying my answer.

You bumped the conversation with more than 30 messages, so each time you send a new one, you get back to the end of the queue, so it's you who were delaying my answer.
Hi, sorry to bother, I have paid an order on Monday and I would just like to know if you are currently processing it. I understand that you are currently swamped with the backlog created by the holidays but I just want to make sure that my order hasn’t been lost in the backlogs

Naw you suck ass at communicating period. Poor business practices. You respond here all day long but can't communicate through email within a 4-5 day window after you receive funds. I suggest folks do not order from you when there are better options unless being left in the dark wondering if or when thier packs will ever show up. I'm three weeks on a domestic order... haha how ridiculous .

Hi, sorry to bother, I have paid an order on Monday and I would just like to know if you are currently processing it. I understand that you are currently swamped with the backlog created by the holidays but I just want to make sure that my order hasn’t been lost in the backlogs
Your money is in safe hands, don't worry. Why do you need confirmation? Do you sleep better then? Be a man and wait.

Kind of funny seeing all these guys complaining so much. You get what you pay for. If you do your homework on QSC you will know the following.

Pros: huge selection, very good prices, usually good TA, usually decent quality product.

Cons: long response times, mediocre customer service, occasional horrible TA, occasional poor product like loose vial tops, floaters, cloudy peptides, etc

You go to Walmart to buy cheap shit. The staff couldn't care less, the stuff you buy is crap, and the experience usually sucks. But, it's cheap as hell. I don't understand why people think they can get rock bottom prices and A+ service and quality.

Its the t
Kind of funny seeing all these guys complaining so much. You get what you pay for. If you do your homework on QSC you will know the following.

Pros: huge selection, very good prices, usually good TA, usually decent quality product.

Cons: long response times, mediocre customer service, occasional horrible TA, occasional poor product like loose vial tops, floaters, cloudy peptides, etc

You go to Walmart to buy cheap shit. The staff couldn't care less, the stuff you buy is crap, and the experience usually sucks. But, it's cheap as hell. I don't understand why people think they can get rock bottom prices and A+ service and quality.
I had a mentor once tell me: We offer price, quality, and service. Our customers can have two of the three. But they cannot get the best product, the best customer service, and expect the best price.

The staff couldn't care less, the stuff you buy is crap, and the experience usually sucks.
The first time I went to a Walmart was the only time I thought about committing homocide/suicide. So to be fair, if your analogy holds, I imagine many people feel the same when ordering from Qsc for the first time. So to me, a lot of this behavior seems perfectly natural.

Bottom line! Well said.

That’s why I always chuckle when I read about all the complaints here. You guys know what is up if actually did your due diligence, there is no surprises, everything has been laid out if you use the search function.

They have established their standards and people have decided it matches their prices. I keep repeating this, if you want the vendor to improve on whatever aspect that needs fixing, use your monetary sway to create the impact, don’t purchase their products. Surely if 90% of meso stops ordering, management gets involved and will deal with the problem.

However, your complaints are just ramblings if you still order even if their services do not satisfy your expectations.

Your money is in safe hands, don't worry. Why do you need confirmation? Do you sleep better then? Be a man and wait.
Because the only time I trusted a source (KoV) from here that wasn't Liska I got fucked (the dude either got busted or ran away) and now that the cat-man is no more I am still a bit wary of anyone. But yeah, also the fact that the dude replied within hours has given me a bad habit. My bad

And yes, I am here because I trust the cat-man and since from a conversation we had some time ago he vouched for QSC, I blindly went in.
Also, don't take my message as complaints, I understand that for the prices they offer, you can't expect too much. I am just extremely paranoid

Back