Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Naw you suck ass at communicating period. Poor business practices. You respond here all day long but can't communicate through email within a 4-5 day window after you receive funds. I suggest folks do not order from you when there are better options unless being left in the dark wondering if or when thier packs will ever show up. I'm three weeks on a domestic order... haha how ridiculous .
Yet you still ordered lol

WARNING

Qindao sigma chemical is selling testosterone that is contaminated. I have been on his batch of Test-Cypionate for a couple of months now. Each time I inject myself using proper procedure with an insulin needle I get crazy PIP infections that lasts for more than 7 days coupled with sickness and fever. I tried out some other bottles as a result and exact same problem!

I don't encounter this issue with other brands. I use slin pins in my lats, shoulders, pecs to rotate and sanitize correctly. I have pictures of vials having some weird grey floaters inside of the oil. I contacted Qingdao to report this problem and send him the pictures.

He says he wants a clear video of the vial showing the floater instead of a picture. This is obviously more difficult to catch on camera when recording due to lower quality. I told him this and he replies only vials who have clear video floaters will be eligible for refund with pictures we can't distinguish floaters, scratch on glass.

So I send him a couple of videos where I was able to catch some floaters on some of the used bottles. Then he complains about the vials not being sealed anymore. He then further requires a video of all the test vials one by one in the same video. As if that wasn't enough he then adds only sealed bottles will be eligible for refund.

I don't know about you guys but to me this is starting to smell like a scam move to just not refund or send a replacement. I am supposed to know before opening the bottle that the oil is contaminated.

Some of the sealed bottles looked clear at the beginning and floaters started to show up after a while. Some bottles without floaters cause PIP and some with floaters cause PIP too. And I mean severe PIP coupled with infection and fever...

I have send him multiple pictures of some bottles that show floaters and it's not enough for him. Plus I have ordered several times from him and this guy is literally treating me like shit in messages like a 16 year old teenager.

I think Qingdao is a scam artist that likes to manipulate forum members and turn them into his puppets. I wasn't happy with some of his other oils as well but I left that aside. In short if you want my advice buy somewhere else. The whole forum should stay clear of this source and his shit quality gear and customer service.
Can you post the pic with the floaters here?

Last edited:
WARNING

Qindao sigma chemical is selling testosterone that is contaminated. I have been on his batch of Test-Cypionate for a couple of months now. Each time I inject myself using proper procedure with an insulin needle I get crazy PIP infections that lasts for more than 7 days coupled with sickness and fever. I tried out some other bottles as a result and exact same problem!

I don't encounter this issue with other brands. I use slin pins in my lats, shoulders, pecs to rotate and sanitize correctly. I have pictures of vials having some weird grey floaters inside of the oil. I contacted Qingdao to report this problem and send him the pictures.

He says he wants a clear video of the vial showing the floater instead of a picture. This is obviously more difficult to catch on camera when recording due to lower quality. I told him this and he replies only vials who have clear video floaters will be eligible for refund with pictures we can't distinguish floaters, scratch on glass.

So I send him a couple of videos where I was able to catch some floaters on some of the used bottles. Then he complains about the vials not being sealed anymore. He then further requires a video of all the test vials one by one in the same video. As if that wasn't enough he then adds only sealed bottles will be eligible for refund.

I don't know about you guys but to me this is starting to smell like a scam move to just not refund or send a replacement. I am supposed to know before opening the bottle that the oil is contaminated.

Some of the sealed bottles looked clear at the beginning and floaters started to show up after a while. Some bottles without floaters cause PIP and some with floaters cause PIP too. And I mean severe PIP coupled with infection and fever...

I have send him multiple pictures of some bottles that show floaters and it's not enough for him. Plus I have ordered several times from him and this guy is literally treating me like shit in messages like a 16 year old teenager.

I think Qingdao is a scam artist that likes to manipulate forum members and turn them into his puppets. I wasn't happy with some of his other oils as well but I left that aside. In short if you want my advice buy somewhere else. The whole forum should stay clear of this source and his shit quality gear and customer service.
I’ll bet you its the rubber stoppers breaking down is what your seeing floating inside the vial.

WARNING

Let me make it easier for you, it's not eligible for refund or replacement now even if you provide a 4K video showing your momma ass floating inside. If you don't like it filter it or throw it, I am not here to deal with pussies who use slin to pin steroids and complain from SC irritations. If you believe it's contaminated, then send for a contamination test.

Not sure what all this bitchin is about. Every order I’ve made with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has been excellent. Communication, product quality, price, shipping etc have all been great.
Same here, order arrived in 3 weeks from China and also I was using a wrong tracker and they replied very fast to avoid me to miss my package.
Their hgh was better than my previous source that's what's matter to me. That and communication which is good too.

Floaters are often from the rubber breaking after multiple usage, it happens.

Then who knows I didn't see the pics from the other guy

Let me make it easier for you, it's not eligible for refund or replacement now even if you provide a 4K video showing your momma ass floating inside. If you don't like it filter it or throw it, I am not here to deal with pussies who use slin to pin steroids and complain from SC irritations. If you believe it's contaminated, then send for a contamination test.
Who's dick do I have to suck to get an updated price list around here? I emailed you a couple days ago. Nothin.

WARNING

Shut up you retard you are selling bunk gear. Your mom is a whore just like you. You need to shut up and show some respect to customers and forum members you sick piece of shit. Go to a mental hospital to check yourself. You have nothing else to do in your life then to sell drugs you pathetic moron. We use what the fuck we want. Using slin is an extra proof to show that the pip is not from long needles or wrong injection technique. You're such a retard shooting urself in the foot by saying that. You think i never harpooned myself with longer needles you dumb fuck? You need to calm down and show respect to people that is what you have to do. You think you're tony montana or something because you're selling steroids to people? In real life i would have knocked your teeth out you dumb fuck. Get the fuck out of here you stupid retard.

WARNING

Shut up you retard you are selling bunk gear. Your mom is a whore just like you. You need to shut up and show some respect to customers and forum members you sick piece of shit. Go to a mental hospital to check yourself. You have nothing else to do in your life then to sell drugs you pathetic moron. We use what the fuck we want. Using slin is an extra proof to show that the pip is not from long needles or wrong injection technique. You're such a retard shooting urself in the foot by saying that. You think i never harpooned myself with longer needles you dumb fuck? You need to calm down and show respect to people that is what you have to do. You think you're tony montana or something because you're selling steroids to people? In real life i would have knocked your teeth out you dumb fuck. Get the fuck out of here you stupid retard.
How has this gone from floaters to knowing his mother on a personal level?
Personally the only oils I use from QSC is primo and only issue ive had was what your describing as floaters but it was the rubber stopper breaking down into the vial. This happens almost every time time with stoppers that have the single circle and 4 lines around the outside of that circle on top of the stopper. Now the ones that rarely break down are the stoppers with 2 circles in the middle of the stopper and no lines made from butyl rubber. Not sure the material of the other ones besides its shit.

WARNING

I don’t think their oils are contaminated. We have been using them for such a long time with no issues, and I haven’t seen or read any complaints about them. As for the floaters, sometimes the rubber stopper breaks down into the vial. What I do, or you can do, is filter them into other sterilized vials. It seems fair enough not to refund it, as it’s not a significant issue.

WARNING

name calling isnt gonna get you anywhere. Grow up

Kitchen and bathroom makes the most sense imo. It's not weird to have ethanol in both, refrigerated peptides in the kitchen, both have easily accessible cupboards, etc.

Bostin Loyd's man cave was a dedicated injection room *nods*
That's too funny. I'd love to see his injection room. Rip bostin

I have a homegym so I just inject in there, peptides I do in my kitchen. But never in the bathroom

Back