Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why would you pay the fee AFTER the event? That's DEFINITLY not how insurance works!

Insurance is paid BEFORE any event, you are taking out insurance against the RISK of the event happening! The insurer, calculates the premiums so as to cover the possibilities of the risk occurring and the cost that the insurer will incur to cover the insurance policy for ALL policy holders.

(Not working off wholesale, just retail as thats the "lost sale") Lets for example say that packs are caught @ 1 in every 10. In this example to make things simple, every order is worth $1,000. 20% insurance is paid by all 10 = $2,000 in premiums. 1 order is reshipped = -$1,000. Leaves $1,000 in premiums with the insurer.

Now, lets say a route gets hot and out of 100 packs sent, 80 get caught. Each order once again = $1,000 @ 20% = $200 x 100 = $20,000 in premiums.
To reship the 80 = $80,000 but there are only $20,000 in premium's to cover it..... Does that then mean the insurer just says to 60 people, to bad, so sad.... Of course not! They offered a policy and they pat out on the policy that people PAID for to minimize their risk of this event happening.

Literally anyone can offer an insurance policy, IF they are willing to underwrite the cost of the policy paying out to policy holders. Is it regulated in this case... No. But QSC have REPEATEDLY stood behind their insurance policy and reshipped.

You do realize the paying insurance is not compulsory.... right?

You can take on 100% of the risk yourself and NOT pay the insurance fee.

Likewise, QSC already offer what you suggest.... If you don't take out insurance and your pack gets picked up by customs, QSC already offer a fee arrangement to reship your order..... You just pay 100% again and they will reship that order straight out!

Pretty convenient.... Yes or Yes?

(What you are suggesting, to only pay a % fee AFTER a pack is caught..... Is LITERALLY asking for fuckin charity!)
Jesus. Get off the teet! How much effort do you put in defending a company you don't work for LMAO. My point was that this is not an official insurer. If they ghost you like I have heard they've done to others then you have no recourse like you would with a legit insurance company or a credit card payment. Duh

Naw you suck ass at communicating period. Poor business practices. You respond here all day long but can't communicate through email within a 4-5 day window after you receive funds. I suggest folks do not order from you when there are better options unless being left in the dark wondering if or when thier packs will ever show up. I'm three weeks on a domestic order... haha how ridiculous .
Can you suggest any better options?

Jesus. Get off the teet! How much effort do you put in defending a company you don't work for LMAO. My point was that this is not an official insurer. If they ghost you like I have heard they've done to others then you have no recourse like you would with a legit insurance company or a credit card payment. Duh
Welcome to the underground scene. Wait till you do your first real world gym locker drug deal, it’s even worse if shit goes awry.

I preordered HGH from China. Just noticed my tracking number expired today. I guess due to the holiday and everything being closed. Hopefully this will be sorted out when everything is back up and running. Or should I send an email? Thanks

I preordered HGH from China. Just noticed my tracking number expired today. I guess due to the holiday and everything being closed. Hopefully this will be sorted out when everything is back up and running. Or should I send an email? Thanks
USPS will stop showing tracking after 14 days of inactivity. It may not be active again until it actually arrives in the US, which probably won't be until March.

USPS will stop showing tracking after 14 days of inactivity. It may not be active again until it actually arrives in the US, which probably won't be until March.
No they don't?

A tracking number from usps is valid for 120 days for free but you can pay to extend them, its not much. I think a year is 2 dollars.

No they don't?

A tracking number from usps is valid for 120 days for free but you can pay to extend them, its not much. I think a year is 2 dollars.
Yes, they do. Every time I've had a QSC order go quiet for 14 days, USPS has stopped showing it in Informed Delivery, and tracking directly says the number is expired. Then when there is activity again it reappears.

Yes, they do. Every time I've had a QSC order go quiet for 14 days, USPS has stopped showing it in Informed Delivery, and tracking directly says the number is expired. Then when there is activity again it reappears.
Should people believe you? Or what usps website says? My experience has not been what you claim.

I hope all you dick riders keep this same attitude when you get floaters in ur vials.
That's why I buy raws. If there's floaters I can't blame anyone but myself.

People should expect that if you're going to pay so little, maybe you need to buy some filters, large syringes, empty vials and a caulking gun. Still cheaper in the long run and you know its actually filtered.

That's why I buy raws. If there's floaters I can't blame anyone but myself.

People should expect that if you're going to pay so little, maybe you need to buy some filters, large syringes, empty vials and a caulking gun. Still cheaper in the long run and you know its actually filtered.

How many of y'all homebrew? I worked in compounding pharma for a while so I don't see why I wouldn't be capable. Just not sure how much the initial cost of equipment and how long a cook takes. Been contemplating it for years but too lazy and have a couple cycles worth of gear already.

I'm still waiting for proper response, but all good. Kind of lost my shit due to some personal reasons. I'll still be ordering in the future because the products I have ordered were good and damn cheap. Price and product have been worth the wait, even with the lackluster responses.. lol been long time customer of the provider, so used to it

Yeah insurance works different with a legitmate insurance company! You have legislation to protect you too LMAO. This is not an insurance company and you've made yourself look silly comparing the two.
Says the autistic idiot asking for insurance when buying ILLEGAL goods only XD

If you can’t handle the risk, this game ain’t for you

How many of y'all homebrew? I worked in compounding pharma for a while so I don't see why I wouldn't be capable. Just not sure how much the initial cost of equipment and how long a cook takes. Been contemplating it for years but too lazy and have a couple cycles worth of gear already.
Imo it's worth it for the peace of mind. The low cost is also very appealing to a lot of guys.

If I buy 500g npp raws, I test them, then use 12g for a brew and send it to be tested. I've almost guaranteed myself consistently for that 500g of raws. I'll know exactly the dosage when I test the first batch, and if I need to, I can adjust the recipe and test one more time.

At first, raws, oils, filters, ect. Yeah it's a bit. But after the initial cost you can have consistently very easily. Now all you have to buy is raws, ba/bb, vials, filters. So it comes out cheaper once you have made the initial investment.

For me...cost isn't important, It's me being able to control the sterility and the consistently. To feel 100% confident with what I'm injecting.

Back