Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

WARNING

Shut up you retard you are selling bunk gear. Your mom is a whore just like you. You need to shut up and show some respect to customers and forum members you sick piece of shit. Go to a mental hospital to check yourself. You have nothing else to do in your life then to sell drugs you pathetic moron. We use what the fuck we want. Using slin is an extra proof to show that the pip is not from long needles or wrong injection technique. You're such a retard shooting urself in the foot by saying that. You think i never harpooned myself with longer needles you dumb fuck? You need to calm down and show respect to people that is what you have to do. You think you're tony montana or something because you're selling steroids to people? In real life i would have knocked your teeth out you dumb fuck. Get the fuck out of here you stupid retard.
I follow this thread for the entertainment and it never ceases to deliver

I don’t think their oils are contaminated. We have been using them for such a long time with no issues, and I haven’t seen or read any complaints about them. As for the floaters, sometimes the rubber stopper breaks down into the vial. What I do, or you can do, is filter them into other sterilized vials. It seems fair enough not to refund it, as it’s not a significant issue.
You can also avoid this by drawing with smaller gauge needles like a 25g... and by inserting the needle at a slight angle with the bevel side up and then moving it to 90 degrees as you insert through the stopper.

I think readalot was the one that posted the study on needle gauges, insertion technique, and floaters.

edit: found the study Vial coring and fragmentation incidence after angled penetration of rubber stoppers with single-use hypodermic needles

"Regarding the influence of bevel position on fragmentation, bevel up performed most reliably. Regardless of needle size, bevel position, and penetration method, it did not produce cores. The only particles generated were fragments at a low incidence of 6% in conjunction with the 20G needles using penetration method. These results agree with literature sources which cite the bevel up position as the preferential orientation when penetrating stoppers"

bevel.PNG

Last edited:
Mixing up purity with potency/API product concentration.

The former (magin of error) is a confidence limit on the measured purity (i.e. 96% +/- 5%).

The later relates to potency and AUC (area under the curve)...bioequivalence is the term for generics.

No legitimate pharma product is using an API with 90% purity (sterochemistry arguments/optical activity caveat).
Readalot, if you go to the analytical testing subforum here on meso, there are plenty of lab tests of large, massive pharmaceutical corporations producing meds such as ibuprofen that are off by as much as +/- 10% or a tiny bit more. A +/- 10% margin of error is a very real phenomenon for us as the consumer when we purchase drugs at the store....it just is readalot. You are wrong about the +/- 5% figure.

Back