Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

WARNING

Qindao sigma chemical is selling testosterone that is contaminated. I have been on his batch of Test-Cypionate for a couple of months now. Each time I inject myself using proper procedure with an insulin needle I get crazy PIP infections that lasts for more than 7 days coupled with sickness and fever. I tried out some other bottles as a result and exact same problem!

I don't encounter this issue with other brands. I use slin pins in my lats, shoulders, pecs to rotate and sanitize correctly. I have pictures of vials having some weird grey floaters inside of the oil. I contacted Qingdao to report this problem and send him the pictures.

He says he wants a clear video of the vial showing the floater instead of a picture. This is obviously more difficult to catch on camera when recording due to lower quality. I told him this and he replies only vials who have clear video floaters will be eligible for refund with pictures we can't distinguish floaters, scratch on glass.

So I send him a couple of videos where I was able to catch some floaters on some of the used bottles. Then he complains about the vials not being sealed anymore. He then further requires a video of all the test vials one by one in the same video. As if that wasn't enough he then adds only sealed bottles will be eligible for refund.

I don't know about you guys but to me this is starting to smell like a scam move to just not refund or send a replacement. I am supposed to know before opening the bottle that the oil is contaminated.

Some of the sealed bottles looked clear at the beginning and floaters started to show up after a while. Some bottles without floaters cause PIP and some with floaters cause PIP too. And I mean severe PIP coupled with infection and fever...

I have send him multiple pictures of some bottles that show floaters and it's not enough for him. Plus I have ordered several times from him and this guy is literally treating me like shit in messages like a 16 year old teenager.

I think Qingdao is a scam artist that likes to manipulate forum members and turn them into his puppets. I wasn't happy with some of his other oils as well but I left that aside. In short if you want my advice buy somewhere else. The whole forum should stay clear of this source and his shit quality gear and customer service.
ive been running qsc test for likealmost a year.. shits smooth and good to go. even the primo.

running 75 units of oil a day and its no problem at all... maybe in the beginning of my journey when i was smaller... id get some pain when i did the quads.... but ive improved my injecting technique and also have more meat to work with now....

iono man whenever i contact QSC i address them as generously kind and busy sirs, and then i patiently wait. whether its for a pricelist or for my shit to come. multiple emails , or multiple multiple whatsapps is just not the right move...

ive been running qsc test for likealmost a year.. shits smooth and good to go. even the primo.

running 75 units of oil a day and its no problem at all... maybe in the beginning of my journey when i was smaller... id get some pain when i did the quads.... but ive improved my injecting technique and also have more meat to work with now....

iono man whenever i contact QSC i address them as generously kind and busy sirs, and then i patiently wait. whether its for a pricelist or for my shit to come. multiple emails , or multiple multiple whatsapps is just not the right move...
i can inject 5ml in quads (QSC Oils without pip) , this guys is a fake

i can inject 5ml in quads (QSC Oils without pip) , this guys is a fake
i dont know what youre even saying lmao. and gtg

i have really skinny legs. always have. all i was telling the guy is maybe hes doing it wrong and maybe its not the oil.

are you upset that im defending the product or exactly what? confused but gtg

Imo it's worth it for the peace of mind. The low cost is also very appealing to a lot of guys.

If I buy 500g npp raws, I test them, then use 12g for a brew and send it to be tested. I've almost guaranteed myself consistently for that 500g of raws. I'll know exactly the dosage when I test the first batch, and if I need to, I can adjust the recipe and test one more time.

At first, raws, oils, filters, ect. Yeah it's a bit. But after the initial cost you can have consistently very easily. Now all you have to buy is raws, ba/bb, vials, filters. So it comes out cheaper once you have made the initial investment.

For me...cost isn't important, It's me being able to control the sterility and the consistently. To feel 100% confident with what I'm injecting.
Be careful, the vodka will evaporate before your spaghetti sauce is done. Or is it the BA before…..?

That's why I buy raws. If there's floaters I can't blame anyone but myself.

People should expect that if you're going to pay so little, maybe you need to buy some filters, large syringes, empty vials and a caulking gun. Still cheaper in the long run and you know its actually filtered.
Same. Not to mention I'm a cheap bastard.

Coincidentally, I too sometimes end up with floaters. I filter my brew into sealed sterile vials, I use an 18g needle to vent as well as to get it into the vial. Those 18g core out the stoppers, and I end up with a little piece of stopper in there.

It's annoying, but I know it's sterile I just watch for that little chuck when I'm drawing for my shot. I dunno if it could even get into the 21g I use to draw.

I can see if you buy finished products it being annoying to find floaters, especially if you have no idea what it is. Would I ask for a refund? Unless it looked a critter was growing in in there I'd probably just filter into a sealed sterile vial.

But, like I said, I'm a cheap bastard. Finished products is a luxury that has never crossed my mind.

Back