Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You must be his little bitch. You sound like one. Listen dumb fucks..three weeks domestic and not a word. There is actually some edicate before blasting a source. I said very little to give these Chinese based folks a chance to reach out to me. You idiots wouldn't know about anything about that or how shit actually works. We used to run sources off around here. Now children like you just can't get off the tit.
Next time try actually giving some details instead of sounding like a whiny Reddit noob. We're not here to do your job for you.

The decades of Tren have severely limited your ability to think.

Next time try actually giving some details instead of sounding like a whiny Reddit noob. We're not here to do your job for you.

The decades of Tren have severely limited your ability to think.
This shows your IQ. My OP was directed to QSC. Details only come out after the source won't work things out. Wow you children need to read a little more. Your not here to do my job for me??? Oh fuck! Thanks for the tip on how to post.

This shows your IQ. My OP was directed to QSC. Details only come out after the source won't work things out. Wow you children need to read a little more. Your not here to do my job for me??? Oh fuck! Thanks for the tip on how to post.
You gonna be okay man?

Sorry you're having a rough week. Hope it improves!

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Good god this thread has turned into an absolute shit show with all of these newbies having zero respect for anything at all

Hold vendors to the standard that we always have, why is anything different now that Karen is getting GLP-1s from her facebook group?
Says the new member QuantumCommie

Good god this thread has turned into an absolute shit show with all of these newbies having zero respect for anything at all

Hold vendors to the standard that we always have, why is anything different now that Karen is getting GLP-1s from her facebook group?
Literally nobody is holding them to less of a standard dude. Sorry that your retarded friend summoned you here, but that's not what's happening. Have a good one.

The test C also always received crystallized

this is normal when the product exceeds 200mg/ml, I don't understand how some sources sell Test C but it doesn't have this problem? underdosed, fake? for me Tracy's testosterone is the best
Because they use super solvents to brew it (which aren't the best to put in your body) but hey, it holds in solution and people are happy!

Back