Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Special line is very safe, never any nasty letters.
Some times fast, some times slow but always comes through just be patient and trust the process.
Sweet, I made my first order on Monday. I'm keen af, but yeah my biggest concern was our countries customs. Don't worry I'll trust the process

Has anyone received a testosterone that was crashed but not crystallized? When test crashes you normally get crystals, and when injectable orals crash it normally looks like the powder just fell out of solution. Kind of like a suspension in oil.

What should be my test cyp looks like a crashed oral, but the only injectable oral I see is superdrol. Based on how quick and at what temp it went back into solution it's definitely not superdrol.

It's not really worth the hassle of testing even if I need to toss it.
Mine was all of above and just put all my vials in a pot with water brought the water to a slow boil and just let them sit in there for a bit with the oven turned off and everything is great now

What's the difference putting the vial in a little pot filled with water (ofc the water will not come over the top of the vial) and warm them until 5/10° degrees before boiling? I can buy ofc the Coffee warmer pot but I just don't see the difference

You don’t even have to get it boiling.

Get a cup or bowl with 2 inches of water. Put it in the microwave until it’s very hot. Set the vial inside for about 30 seconds.

Much faster than a candle warmer and you don’t have to worry about it boiling over.

I'm Karras from Spain, I have always spoken to you A. On Telegram, this is the first news I have that you no longer have it, please tell me where I can contact you because I have been trying for twenty days.
Thank you so much.
The seller don't have Telegram. There are only two forms of contact. Email and WhatsApp. So either you get screwed or contact the appropriate representative.

Has anyone received a testosterone that was crashed but not crystallized? When test crashes you normally get crystals, and when injectable orals crash it normally looks like the powder just fell out of solution. Kind of like a suspension in oil.

What should be my test cyp looks like a crashed oral, but the only injectable oral I see is superdrol. Based on how quick and at what temp it went back into solution it's definitely not superdrol.

It's not really worth the hassle of testing even if I need to toss it.
My test was all crashed, it looked a bit slushy and once warming it up and swirling I could see crystals as well and it all returned crystal clear. If an injectable oral is acting like a suspension than I’d be worried it was brewed wrong. That doesn’t seem right to me although I have only used injectable winstrol and it never crashed.

Attachments

• IMG_4037.jpeg
    IMG_4037.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4040.jpeg
    IMG_4040.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 109
What a happy crew of people here lmao
Where’s my order!! Where is my email reply lol, where is the price list..you all are something else. Q should really go private , then most of u wouldn’t know how to operate in daily life

Hey do you ever answer your emails after you take a payment???? I would like a refund. Your communication is ridiculous.
I don't confirm payment.
If it's confirmed on blockchain if you pay using crypto , you don't need mine.
If it's domestic, it will be posted and you will probably get the tracking a day or two after payment, or maybe not until you find it in your mailbox.
If it's international, it will be posted after the 20th february.

Hey mate, do you have an up to date price list for EU domestic shipping(Germany)? My last order Its been almost 1 year. Would be great thank you! BTW: What was the proton email again? I'm seeing you having WhatsApp, would you mind sharing the number.

Last edited:
Back