Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Y
Hello Guys, how to solve this kind of problem? I tryed to warm the vials with water and shaked them a little, but still remaining lot of "crystals".
Anyone can help me?

Other question: which is the WhatsApp number of Sigma?
View attachment 277187
You need to buy a candle warmer..they are li k e 10$. If not you need to go hotter and longer they will clear up. But the candle warmer is best way

I have been injecting it into lagging muscle groups hoping the slight inflammation may stretch muscle fascia.
Could be bro-science but worth a crack.

Good luck with that brother. Unless you're Gregg Valentino using many mL's per muscle per day, I don't think it'll get you very far.

I tried it for calves many moons ago. Painful injections and my calves didn't grow one iota.

Okay, so to catch up over the last while,
I see a CNY GH promo that can be done via preorder - is this like the sales with only 1 shipping option, or are all options accepted like a standard order? Thanks

Always use a coffee warmer or coffee pot warmer...water is the last thing you want around injections. A couple minutes is all it takes on the coffee pot pad.
What's the difference putting the vial in a little pot filled with water (ofc the water will not come over the top of the vial) and warm them until 5/10° degrees before boiling? I can buy ofc the Coffee warmer pot but I just don't see the difference

has anyone experienced a whatsapp message disappearing even though it is not set to do so? I placed the order, transferred the exact amount and messages are gone after a few days. I was able to recover it to a couple of days old though.

Hello everyone

for some reason, some messages cannot sync on whatsaap

1707733720170.png

Please if you sent a message during this weekend do not hesitate to copy and paste it again, including if you paid an order, remind transaction hash and shipping info, sorry for the inconvenience

Most of Canadians pay using cryptocurrencies. It's the easiest way.

I noticed that many of them ask for e-transfer payments, it's something QSC do not offer.

Many use several payments to pay the total, either by sending us the daily limit they have, example, your order is $3000, you send $1000 daily, or they already purchase all in their wallets until they have the total and send it at once.

Transaction ID (hash) must be provided so that we can recognize the payments. I send the USD amount required.

Some Canadians use classic bank transfer, often we receive it but $10-$20 shoted, same of UK customers.

Unlike other countries, exact amounts required are received by us.
We used to use Ali.
The remaining options require way too much risk now.
I'll sit back until Ali or another option is available.
With the number of seizures going up, 2 packs in a row, I'm not waving a red flag saying bust me.

What sucks is it's in Canada physically and now I can't get it.
Dumb really.
Wish I knew why they dumped the safest route.

Back