Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does hcg 2500ui come as two separate amps, one with hcg and the other with saline? Is there a way to make it less concentrated without wasting any hcg? Bac water?
It is 2,500IU of powder in a ~2.5mL sized vial. You get 10 vials in a kit. No saline, you use Bacteriostatic water to reconstitute that you must buy yourself or through QSC, if you aren't going to take all 2,500IU at once (then sterile water is OK). It'll last full strength about 3 weeks reconstituted, some day longer.

What's the latest qsc tested hgh batch? Thinking about starting it again soon. I searched but if someone knows ....I suck at searching haha.

Sup bros getting ready to order again soon. It has been a minute. Quick questions. I went back 10 pages and didn’t see a definitive answer and that’s my limit before it’s easier to just ask.

1- Do we have to use WhatsApp only now?

2- Updated price list please!

Sup bros getting ready to order again soon. It has been a minute. Quick questions. I went back 10 pages and didn’t see a definitive answer and that’s my limit before it’s easier to just ask.

You can email but WhatsApp is faster and answered first before they check emails.

You need to email or WhatsApp for the price list. No longer posted here.

He's busy.Whatsapp is faster. He may ignore stupid questions after payment. Haha

Back