Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Generally good mate.
I had one package lost a while back , through no fault of QSC , but he kept in contact and resent after the minimum timeframe. All other orders have been carefree both int and domestic. DO add insurance when going international for piece of mind. Good luck.
Cheers for that, I will. Have a good one mate

I pin about .10mL daily, subq with 29-gauge 1/2" needle into abdominal or hip or upper thigh fat. I always use alcohol swabs on vial and skin. QSC's Test C is flawless but Test E is what gives me the pip. I'm keeping the rest of my Test E kit for the zombie apocalypse (zombies die from pippy oils).

0.1 mL oil subq every day seems kinda unique. I don't have much experience with this but maybe some others do.

PIP may vary between site (need a lot of sites if doing every day oil injections) & injection technique? Or why else would it only cause PIP 25% of the time?

Maybe some of those sites are impervious to test E pip, and since no one else uses those sites for subq oil injections, we don't know about them.

I replied before to the wrong comment.

"I agree with you; I pay insurance for expensive things that none of us can afford to lose, such as a house, car, and health, because these things stay with us for a long time. They are not something we buy to consume. For example, do you pay shipping insurance when you buy items like pants, sunglasses, wallets, bags, clothes, etc.? And yes when I don’t pay insurance when I need to claim only but when I pay insurance they compensate me even if I did ten claims per month, not once per life time.
However, you are selling a product, and the rule of thumb for all companies selling the same product, or even legal products, is free reshipping, 50% reshipping, or even no reshipping, which is fair enough. I have never heard of any company charging insurance for reshipping illegal products or even legal ones unless they are very very expensive. That’s like a 20% extra charge on your price list.

However, it wasn’t a complaint; I was just suggesting, as a customer and I agree with you that your products are the best on the forum so far in terms of what you mentioned earlier. In the end, it’s your business; you run it the way you want, and I still buy from you either way."
So, you’re saying you don’t agree with their policy but because you are a sucker for cheaper prices, you will still order from them.

I don’t understand what’s the point of your post. It’s like saying I should not be paying for these illegal drugs because they’re illegal but because you are the best, I will still buy from you.

I have never heard of any company charging insurance for reshipping illegal products or even legal ones
Because the "insurance" cost is incorporated into the final price. QSC gives you the option to either take the risk and get something cheaper or pay a little more and have no risk. Same thing with special lines for intl shipments. Lower shipping costs with a slight risk of customs seizure or pay little more and wait a little longer and they bare the cost.

How long does it take to get tracking/confirmation for an order? I paid monday but still no email answer?
I never get confirmation or tracking. For domestic. I have informed delivery. Read back a couple few pages it has been discussed. I do think u can get tracking upon request though. However looks like Tracy is taking the weekend off so probably won't get tracking till later..... but you might have your back by then if it's a domestic order! I have never received order confirmation... if you send payment transaction # ur good!

Does qsc still do Alibaba for the extra 5 percent?? My bank to bank won't accept the info in the location, says it's too long .. anyone know ?? Thx

I ordered 21st of Jan, paid 24th as a pre order. International to the uk , it arrived today. Happy days. Didn’t expect until mid March. I got tracking number and show it was still in China until it said delivered today. Top stuff

Idea: a high deductible reship insurance option for those of us who want some protection but find the whole thing distasteful.
That's a great idea!! You shouldn't be giving out this valuable information for free!! You should offer your services up to Tracy as a business consultant, he could learn so much of how to run a global supply chain from a guy on the internet!! Here's your big chance!!

Anyone here use their RU-58841? The coa is old but ru58841 has so much made up shit surrounding it, in regards to shelf life and degradation its hard to make a judgment here. Come on guys lets hear that input. papi needs a new pair of hairs.
I've been using the RU for a few months now. Nothing has happened for me yet. Will keep trying though.

I've been using the RU for a few months now. Nothing has happened for me yet. Will keep trying though.
Thanks man and best of luck. FYI in my past experience with ru58841 from another source I notcied results after a month but I'm also on OM. If you have any questions feel free to dm me.

Back