Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So I bought a mug warmer, put the vial on it and measured the temp, it was consistently between 93-95Celsius, after 1 hour the small shards completely disappeared and now the oil is fully clear.
It's probably a bit more than 100mg/ml (what I don't mind) that's why I think it had such a hard time dissolving.

Anyway, thanks for the help mate, highly appriciated.
I know the super crashed ones like yours take a long time to dissolve..it's annoying

Glad you got it fixed bro. Cheers

First the hgh rubber was down on one vial. Then got 10 vials of totally crystalized testosterone cypionates. Then got fucking seizured 10 vials of test cyp and 50 vials of hgh.
Now got 10 crystalised tren e.

Am i fucking devil or what is my luck here .
what country

All the complaints and everyone still orders. It’s no one’s fault but your own. If ya wanna make a point everyone stop ordering and spend more money on better prepared gear. Your playing with your health and isn’t that worth a bit more then idk say $7-$13 a vial for something? Not saying it’s all bad but no one else I’ve seen run a business has this many complaints over the same shit on any other board in the last 20yrs and still operates on the forum .. QSC is pushing so much volume there is gonna be mistakes. I’ve had all good experiences with QSC, maybe some crashed DHB, but that’s an easy fix and ya the tops rip half the metal top off but u get better at once u know. Good luck ..

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Amy plans for Dihexa or cerebrolysin?

Also anyone have experience with Pip on QSC Test E? My batch was purchased around Late December early March of 2023.
I mentioned this before, my QSC Test E gave bad pip subq. About 1/4 of shots resulted in painfull lump and some skin discoloration that lasted for 2 weeks. The pip always gradually went away fine.

That's a different experience from QSC Test C for me, which never gave me pip subq. Another commenter said Chinese Test E raws have been known to cause more pip in more people the past several years.

All the complaints and everyone still orders. It’s no one’s fault but your own. If ya wanna make a point everyone stop ordering and spend more money on better prepared gear. Your playing with your health and isn’t that worth a bit more then idk say $7-$13 a vial for something? Not saying it’s all bad but no one else I’ve seen run a business has this many complaints over the same shit on any other board in the last 20yrs and still operates on the forum .. QSC is pushing so much volume there is gonna be mistakes. I’ve had all good experiences with QSC, maybe some crashed DHB, but that’s an easy fix and ya the tops rip half the metal top off but u get better at once u know. Good luck ..
Or buy the raws and make your own.... QSC does have good raws...

When you serve dozen of thousands of customers, there will be always unhappy ones, no matter the service provided.

Some complaints can be legitimate, some can be unfair, customers come and go, some of you reached more than 150 orders since we are here without complaints, some got unlucky since their first order, so we can't be perfect, we just try to do our best to provide you a service, that I am sure most of you appreciate a lot since more than 2 years that we were here.

QSC is running one of the largest operations in the world in the steroid/peptide/raw market, keeping stocks in 4 continents, serving all countries, with several thousands different products, trying to be the best in all, which is very hard.

When a source focus on peptides only, or stocking domestic raws only, or selling injectables and tabs domestic, they have 100% of their energy focused on one single field, it's like someone trying to be good at maths to be the first of his class in that specific subject, and someone trying to be first at maths, science, IT, languages etc... of course it requires from him much more effort.

QSC is providing you with the best quality raws, with a list fully tested and with the best prices you can get.
QSC is actually the source that performs the most testing, between all sources, and I don't know if I can say we are the biggest customer of janoshik, but we are spending on testing monthly more than any other source, and if you think some other sources are testing more than us, we don't mind comparing the testings done in the previous months.
QSC is offering a large peptides and HGH catalog, and like every source that exists, we had issues, we were able to fix them, move on, now we are confident about all batches we will be offering you.
QSC lastly offers you one of the largest catalogs for oils, all of them tested, we used to have several issues in the past, but we improved, now if you can see all the past blind tests in the 3 previous months, all within a margin error and variance of 1-2%, which is one of the best you can find when it comes to accurately dosing oils.
But still we have a complaint since years, the filter fibers, the gear that crashes for some specific products like DHB, test C, Bold C. and sometimes the rubber stopper falling.
Can this issue be solved ? No
It's beyond our power, the production is mass production, batches are big, and to be able to make a such big batches to keep stocks in 4 continents with hundreds of kits in each, from each products, everything is done with machines, vaccums are strong, millions of vials are produced monthly. There is nothing that can be done about it, so just accept it and move on.
Is it risky? of course not, it's sterile, it's been more than 2 years here, not a single infection, it's a fact that those filter fibers won't hurt you, impossible to get into a syringe anyway, even if you try to inject it with a IM syringe you won't be able to do it. As far as I know, no customer here had any health issue or infection using our products and you won't be an exception, but of course if it's not matching your high standards and prefer to spend more then it's free country, you can buy elsewhere, someone else will buy that gear, I pin it myself and I found filter fiber in our of my tren vials and still using it with no problem, so not gonna make from this a bigger issue than it is, take it or leave it, you are free, but I can garantee you, it's safe !

When you serve dozen of thousands of customers, there will be always unhappy ones, no matter the service provided.

Some complaints can be legitimate, some can be unfair, customers come and go, some of you reached more than 150 orders since we are here without complaints, some got unlucky since their first order, so we can't be perfect, we just try to do our best to provide you a service, that I am sure most of you appreciate a lot since more than 2 years that we were here.

QSC is running one of the largest operations in the world in the steroid/peptide/raw market, keeping stocks in 4 continents, serving all countries, with several thousands different products, trying to be the best in all, which is very hard.

When a source focus on peptides only, or stocking domestic raws only, or selling injectables and tabs domestic, they have 100% of their energy focused on one single field, it's like someone trying to be good at maths to be the first of his class in that specific subject, and someone trying to be first at maths, science, IT, languages etc... of course it requires from him much more effort.

QSC is providing you with the best quality raws, with a list fully tested and with the best prices you can get.
QSC is actually the source that performs the most testing, between all sources, and I don't know if I can say we are the biggest customer of janoshik, but we are spending on testing monthly more than any other source, and if you think some other sources are testing more than us, we don't mind comparing the testings done in the previous months.
QSC is offering a large peptides and HGH catalog, and like every source that exists, we had issues, we were able to fix them, move on, now we are confident about all batches we will be offering you.
QSC lastly offers you one of the largest catalogs for oils, all of them tested, we used to have several issues in the past, but we improved, now if you can see all the past blind tests in the 3 previous months, all within a margin error and variance of 1-2%, which is one of the best you can find when it comes to accurately dosing oils.
But still we have a complaint since years, the filter fibers, the gear that crashes for some specific products like DHB, test C, Bold C. and sometimes the rubber stopper falling.
Can this issue be solved ? No
It's beyond our power, the production is mass production, batches are big, and to be able to make a such big batches to keep stocks in 4 continents with hundreds of kits in each, from each products, everything is done with machines, vaccums are strong, millions of vials are produced monthly. There is nothing that can be done about it, so just accept it and move on.
Is it risky? of course not, it's sterile, it's been more than 2 years here, not a single infection, it's a fact that those filter fibers won't hurt you, impossible to get into a syringe anyway, even if you try to inject it with a IM syringe you won't be able to do it. As far as I know, no customer here had any health issue or infection using our products and you won't be an exception, but of course if it's not matching your high standards and prefer to spend more then it's free country, you can buy elsewhere, someone else will buy that gear, I pin it myself and I found filter fiber in our of my tren vials and still using it with no problem, so not gonna make from this a bigger issue than it is, take it or leave it, you are free, but I can garantee you, it's safe !
Really appreciate you guys, QSC products have changed my life for the better

What does annoy me is QSC charging me an extra 20% for "reship insurance" when I didn't get charged that the first time around in Decemeber 23'. You know a legit insurance company isn't handling that fee
You're buying illegal drugs and want a legit insurance company. Think about it.

What does annoy me is QSC charging me an extra 20% for "reship insurance" when I didn't get charged that the first time around in Decemeber 23'. You know a legit insurance company isn't handling that fee and they just want more money from you for nothing (most orders won't need a reship). I don't appreciate surprise charges when I make an order. I don't see why I couldn't pay the reship fee if it gets stopped/lost when I send in the customs notice or tracking details to request the reship... Pay the money if needed sort of situation. Seems a bit greedy to me. What do ya'll think?

Reship insurance is optional, if you think you don't need it, you don't buy it. The same way if you think your house will never be on fire, you don't insure it, no one forces you to do that. It's up to you and how confident you are in your luck and your friendly customs.

The principle of insurance is that you pay for each other reships instead of making the company bear the loss and making its business unprofitable or making the country not eligible for reship and deprive a large part of the clientele who are happy to pay for it for their peace of mind.

Reship insurance is optional, if you think you don't need it, you don't buy it. The same way if you think your house will never be on fire, you don't insure it, no one forces you to do that. It's up to you and how confident you are in your luck and your friendly customs.

The principle of insurance is that you pay for each other reships instead of making the company bear the loss and making its business unprofitable or making the country not eligible for reship and deprive a large part of the clientele who are happy to pay for it for their peace of mind.
I sent a email please check

Sorry but i havn't seen if it was mentioned before, the Europe WH ship is min 5 kits of hgh, Is it the same for the international?

Back