Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fortunato! I’ve ordered on 26/12 and ship on 04/01 by europe special line, left china on 06/01, still stucked in transit since then but Tracy told me last week that’s normal and i’ve just continue to wait. So i’m still patientely
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
i do a lot of order

every time i send message using whatsapp , post 2/3 hours get respond , pay and post 3 day i have my track

every time

i do a lot of order

every time i send message using whatsapp , post 2/3 hours get respond , pay and post 3 day i have my track

every time
But that’s what happened to me 2. Whatsaps’s phase was easy and fast. The fact is that the order is struggling to land in europe :eek: , but as i said tracy last week told me just to wait more. And i
Greeting Us Army GIF by GoArmy

"Floater" just means a particle that's 100 microns or more in diameter so it's visible to the naked eye.

Not being able to see anything is no guarantee that there aren't a shitload of ~10 micron particles in the oil

That doesn't mean it's not sterile... if it was not sterile everyone would be getting infections even using a 5 micron because you need a .22 to make it sterile.
Both these points are valid. I’m wondering how it could be sterile still since larger objects made I through the 0.22.

Personally, I just avoid the prepped oils and brew my own. Much better peace of mind controlling the sterility yourself.

Fortunato! I’ve ordered on 26/12 and ship on 04/01...
So i’m still patientely
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
I feel your pain ;)
I had 2 orders for the 1st promo that was just before Christmas.
Got the tracking #'s on 30 Nov & 6 Dec.
Since then it's just waiting on the mail system. And then waiting longer.
There is 'patience' & then there's 'postal patience', which is basically regular patience multiplied by 10, +- 3 wks.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

I personally only use them as a first pass when filtering amps. They do not filter all the glass, far from it. Then i use the micron filter, and it won't clog up
Well if that were true, given that I’ve used in excess of 1,000 amps, I should be riddled with glass.

As I said in a recent thread on this same topic, I am yet to come across anyone on forums who has actually injected glass fragments from an amp. I have come across plenty of paranoia about it though.

During CNY holidays

HGH prices are discounted for preorders from China.

HGH 10iu $40/kit
HGH 15iu $53/kit

HGH 24iu price will be adjusted based on testing results we expect from janoshik. It's planned to be the most competitive ;)
Will this sale price remain until the holiday Is over and pre orders being to ship? Or is the sale price for a shorter time.

Back