Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Stop injecting oils SUB Q!! Don’t know what you tube or moron on Tik tok inject sub q its the best way to do it?? What’s wrong with you.? Since the beginning of time inject oils IM!!! Enough this oh my doctor told me this , they don’t know shit about anything ???? Stick to IM. Or keep paying the price with your 10mg daily injections. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel!!! Mistakes are ok only if u learn from then otherwise shame on you if you continue to do it.
Subq is worth a shot… if it works, great! Keep doing it.

But when it obviously doesn’t work, stop. Dont keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome…

Thank you both! He will be doing all of that. As far as the supplements, he does have Testosterone, not HGH though. He always tags onto my orders so fortunately I know what he's got. If you've never taken HGH, is that something you would want to start taking during recovery. I'm just thinking of side effects and the unknown. Besides all of the broken bones, he also has a punctured lung from one of the cracked ribs.

Didn't think of Collagen, but I know his wife takes it, so I'll let her know to share it and get some glucosamine if they don't have it.
You're a good friend!

Thank you both! He will be doing all of that. As far as the supplements, he does have Testosterone, not HGH though. He always tags onto my orders so fortunately I know what he's got. If you've never taken HGH, is that something you would want to start taking during recovery. I'm just thinking of side effects and the unknown. Besides all of the broken bones, he also has a punctured lung from one of the cracked ribs.

Didn't think of Collagen, but I know his wife takes it, so I'll let her know to share it and get some glucosamine if they don't have it.
Var alone should reduce his natural test, so I would take it with exogenous test. Some people say it won't, but most experiences I've read of var only cycles lead to symptoms of low test. It's probably dose-dependent to some degree. I've never searched out bloodwork to prove it since I never plan on doing it alone.
It also tends to mess with lipid and liver numbers.
I would skip the var and go with the diet route if collagen is a concern. I don't think the small possible benefit is worth the risk here, especially while his body is recovering and he might be on a bunch of prescription meds.
BPC, TB, and HGH are what I would take for sure. Also cruise/cruise+ (not blast) on test to help fight muscle loss.

You give the impression that you are suffering in your real day to day life. be honest, do your parent love you? do you have enough friends? and I mean people who actually prioritize you as you as their #1? are you very unattractive? actually no point in asking considering you'll probably lie on the forum to gaslight yourself anyways
I appreciate all your assumptions of me; it is quite entertaining to read. I much rather read assumptions than posts about just placed my third order. Those type of posts are completely valid if people still have questions about the source but this source is well known, established and comes through. We don’t need to know every time someone places an order.

Apparently you didn’t like my response I see your a new member you’re probably one of the guys posting you just ordered.

I hope someone can help.

So I bought Test C and DHB (EU domestic) and it arrived today, no problem.
Both were crashed (cold weather, it's normal) but the test C got fully diluted after being in boiled water for 2-3 minutes (I do this with every new gear anyway)

The DHB got better in the first minutes similarly to the Test C, but it still had crystals in it so I've let it sit for 15 minutes but it didn't help.
Boiled water again, took it out every minute and shook it vigorously for 15 minutes (and 15 shakes later) it was still the same.
Did this again for 15 minutes, but I can still see a dozen small shards in it.

I've never run DHB before, but it's concerning.

What should I do with it?
Thibking about going for higher temps, but wouldn't it cook the gear?
Is it maybe a batch which is higher in concentration and that's why it still has crystals?

I've never pinned gear which still had crystals in it, and I don't know if it safe or not.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Var alone should reduce his natural test, so I would take it with exogenous test. Some people say it won't, but most experiences I've read of var only cycles lead to symptoms of low test. It's probably dose-dependent to some degree. I've never searched out bloodwork to prove it since I never plan on doing it alone.
It also tends to mess with lipid and liver numbers.
I would skip the var and go with the diet route if collagen is a concern. I don't think the small possible benefit is worth the risk here, especially while his body is recovering and he might be on a bunch of prescription meds.
BPC, TB, and HGH are what I would take for sure. Also cruise/cruise+ (not blast) on test to help fight muscle loss.
Yes, skipping the var and the collagen is just a powdered diet supplement. When he is ready I'll have the BPC and TB waiting and will make the Test for him (I know he didn't make it yet). When he's feeling better (he's still in ICU) I'll see if he wants the HGH. I'll have to order that one and China doesn't open until the 20th. It will be a bit before he does any of this, but it will be there when he is ready. Thank you for the help!

I hope someone can help.

So I bought Test C and DHB (EU domestic) and it arrived today, no problem.
Both were crashed (cold weather, it's normal) but the test C got fully diluted after being in boiled water for 2-3 minutes (I do this with every new gear anyway)

The DHB got better in the first minutes similarly to the Test C, but it still had crystals in it so I've let it sit for 15 minutes but it didn't help.
Boiled water again, took it out every minute and shook it vigorously for 15 minutes (and 15 shakes later) it was still the same.
Did this again for 15 minutes, but I can still see a dozen small shards in it.

I've never run DHB before, but it's concerning.

What should I do with it?
Thibking about going for higher temps, but wouldn't it cook the gear?
Is it maybe a batch which is higher in concentration and that's why it still has crystals?

I've never pinned gear which still had crystals in it, and I don't know if it safe or not.

Thanks for the help in advance.
What does "fully diluted" mean?

The DHB, You should buy a candle/coffee cup warmer and put it on that. They are like $14

What does "fully diluted" mean?

The DHB, You should buy a candle/coffee cup warmer and put it on that. They are like $14
The Test C got fully diluted and by that I meant that it has nothing in it, no crystals, nothing floats in there, the oil is totally clear.

Now I took some pictures, It's hard to capture the crystals because they are translucent, but you can see some of it in the middle of the vial.
The non-treated speaks for itself, that's how every DHB vial looks like.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think that 95+ celsius water is way hotter than a mug warmer, and it should've dilute the DHB in 40+ minutes.
Btw, how long do you "treat" your gear with a mug warmer, and what is the highest temp it reaches?

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_20240207_181116.jpg
    IMG_20240207_181116.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20240207_181147.jpg
    IMG_20240207_181147.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 127
Has anyone had a vial of BPC-157 from QSC go cloudy on them when reconstituting with BAC water? My most recent vial is cloudy with some floaties in it. The last 5 vials I opened were fine, completely clear and I cracked another one after I got the cloudy result and reconstituted it with the same BAC water and that one mixed clear just like my first 5 vials. There is definitely something up with the cloudy vial. It's not my BAC water. The question is, what is that stuff floating around and is it still safe to pin? It doesn't appear to be mixed in properly so I could just suck around it, probably. Just wondering if anyone else had had something similar happened and used it anyway? I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
Another question... Does QSC offer refund or credit when you get dodgy vials like this? It's the first order I did with them.

The Test C got fully diluted and by that I meant that it has nothing in it, no crystals, nothing floats in there, the oil is totally clear.

Now I took some pictures, It's hard to capture the crystals because they are translucent, but you can see some of it in the middle of the vial.
The non-treated speaks for itself, that's how every DHB vial looks like.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think that 95+ celsius water is way hotter than a mug warmer, and it should've dilute the DHB in 40+ minutes.
Btw, how long do you "treat" your gear with a mug warmer, and what is the highest temp it reaches?

Cheers.
Mine gets to 200F but the ad description says 185F.

I have some mast e from a different vendor that crashes bad at room temperature. It takes about a half hour on the mug warmer with lots of intense shaking. But it does go back into solution.

I would do another simmering water bath if that's all you have available. Cover the vial till the 10ml oil mark on the vial but don't cover the vial top in water.

It's hard to tell from your picture but a few pieces look like filter material. I could be wrong because it's hard to tell from your picture

Back