Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Consider how the HGH vials may be sent for testing, there are many things that can degrade the HGH. Although it seems to me these two vials are different strengths (25iu/15iu?) and this is not the point I'm trying to make.

My comment is more for all of the people talking about a couple percent difference in purity, that much could be from light/environmental factors during the shipment, I'd imagine. Maybe @janoshik would be able to confirm.

It was 24iu ordered and sent in, but we think a 15iu kit got mixed into an order. Yes, that is why I asked if the 15iu kits are also grey tops.

The vials were from two different kits that came from two separate people, but both who ordered 24iu kits during the new year sale.

Because that's not how the testing group operates. If this was true, that user would be banned and lose access to the group. That's also why we are following up with additional testing of 5+ vials. Total number is still being voted on. 24iu kits were ordered, so we don't believe this mixup happened on the vial donor's end.
With all due respect, can someone with a little more tenure verify the validity of what you are representing.

With all due respect, can someone with a little more tenure verify the validity of what you are representing.
I have a tough time trusting what you are saying when you haven’t been on the site very long and the only thing you have done is focus on QSC. All of your 30+ posts have been about QSC except maybe one. If you could get someone to vouch for you it would be helpful.

I have a tough time trusting what you are saying when you haven’t been on the site very long and the only thing you have done is focus on QSC. All of your 30+ posts have been about QSC except maybe one. If you could get someone to vouch for you it would be helpful
I can't vouch for this guy, nor this particular test, but I am a member of that group. They're legit. I've thrown in on a couple of tests and shared some testing I've done with the group. They've even started testing some AAS oils, FWIW.

Basically, I'd trust what he's saying and expect that QSC just mixed up some 15 and 24IU vials. And I don't think that many will be too surprised, either.

I don't have any of the 24, but if I did, I'd mix up a few vials at a time and just take them as if they were 24s.

It'll be interesting to see the results of the additional testing.

I know I can do that , and that is exactly what I do .. but rather pay a tad extra to QSC directly and just get it ready made - must admit maybe me being lazy but its a convenience factor i guess

That's fair. I also pay extra for certain [optional] convenience factors.

With all due respect, can someone with a little more tenure verify the validity of what you are representing
What is it that you are doubting? That the testing was done? The motives? I can tell you this member is a part fo the testing group that brought the Changland test results over that I posted yesterday and is going to do confirmation testing on a larger batch of samples.

I have a tough time trusting what you are saying when you haven’t been on the site very long and the only thing you have done is focus on QSC. All of your 30+ posts have been about QSC except maybe one. If you could get someone to vouch for you it would be helpful.
Seems this is coming from one of the discord testing groups. They crowdsource funds and do a lot of testing which is pretty awesome. He said they're going to test more vials so we'll see. My first thought is that QSC fucked up and sent a 15 IU kit. This would not be surprising to me at all as their quality control is quite hit and miss. They sent out the wrong retatrutide kits within the last year. Cheap product and likely cheap employees who fuck up sometimes.

Seems this is coming from one of the discord testing groups. They crowdsource funds and do a lot of testing which is pretty awesome. He said they're going to test more vials so we'll see. My first thought is that QSC fucked up and sent a 15 IU kit. This would not be surprising to me at all as their quality control is quite hit and miss. They sent out the wrong retatrutide kits within the last year. Cheap product and likely cheap employees who fuck up sometimes.
No doubt there have been QC issues at QSC. I just think it is a little odd that a new member is so focused on QSC. That said, I do have an issue with a massive dosing issue coming from a source. In this scenario a member could end up taking significantly more HGH than they had planned. If true, it could easily be 24 IU in a vial that is supposed to have 15IU. I look forward to hearing how the crowed testing goes.

What is it that you are doubting? That the testing was done? The motives? I can tell you this member is a part fo the testing group that brought the Changland test results over that I posted yesterday and is going to do confirmation testing on a larger batch of samples.
At a minimum i am concerned about greenhorn testing protocols.

I just think it is a little odd that a new member is so focused on QSC.
You shouldn't find this odd at all. The member is presenting tests done on QSC products. Who else should he be focusing on? He's not making wild accusations or behaving like a lunatic troll. I'm waiting for a reply from QSC. Tracy has plenty of time to talk shit, but post up a error like this... silence.

Well that was a time QSC themselves said they were having an insane influx of sales and admitted they were going to get more focus on QC. It would make sense if they sent the wrong kit. Having the same color tops is strange but there’s only so many colors you can use.

On a similar topic, has anyone been using the injector pens? Are they worth the convenience?

Back