Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Between June and December 2023, the testing server completed over 200 tests. There are already over 100 that have been started or completed in 2024. Really valuable service that has significantly impacted the peptide industry. Really interesting that the world of Karen's and their peptide research has collided with AAS bro science. My skin has never been better. :)
Pretty impressive for sure. It is interesting how the FDA and big pharma been pretty effective at aligning body builders, athletes, gym bros, housewives, grandmas, and businessmen pushing them all to foreign vendors, UGLs, and research chem companies.

What can you use typically to get rid of scarring? Had a reaction and broke out in hives on my upper arm and when they went away they left some marks.

Yes, two vials were sent for testing. Both were supposed to be 24iu, bought during the NY promo sale in January. The first vial tested at 5.29mg, and the second vial tested at 9.29mg. We plan on sending 5+ vials for the follow up test.
The only questionable thing is if it was a 24iu & 15iu that was sent in...? I think you were trying question that by asking about the gray top?

The only questionable thing is if it was a 24iu & 15iu that was sent in...? I think you were trying question that by asking about the gray top?
Yes i hope there is a mistake and he also ordered 15iu kits which i think look the same .. im interested to hear the opinion from qsc :)

I used cash app for BTC this time and wanted to say it was super easy for those thinking about who to use. I used to use coinbase but it wasn’t working for me this time. Cash app verified me in seconds and I completed the transfer in 5 minutes.

I didn’t get tracking sent to me but I have informed delivery so I don’t need it. I saw they shipped it out the next day.
Robinhood is pretty good if your wife is nosey. my wife completely understands that crypto = bad boy.

The promo for HGH will be extended for one week, until I catch up on all the backlog of orders, you can continue to order GH at our wonderful prices.
10x10iu $40/kit
10x15iu $53/kit
10x24iu $90/kit

QSC has lots of surprises in store for you after this Chinese New Year, during which we charged the batteries well to kick ass for the rest of the year.

We will add a new variety of products that you have been waiting for a long time, of course, after testing it ;)

We are also going to make our overseas warehouses full of a little bit of everything, more variety planned in Canada, EU, and of course in USA we will put almost everything we can.

Communication will improve very soon with new arrivals who will help me with emails.

QSC will very soon be a one stop shop for you all
Is this promo from EU warehouse or only delivery from China????

Sounds like you need to send some out for testing to be safe. Maybe IM PoizenNoVA and see if you can get in on the group testing that is going down. It is interesting how the UGL/research chem peptide users have banded together to do massive amounts of testing in the name of vendor quality and harm reduction. The PED community could really benefit from that type of organized effort. The legality of the two classes of drugs in the US, I assume, make it a much more delicate situation.
Oh, yeah? The kind of organized testing effort readalot tried to drum up but got laughed at, disrespected, and ostracized at every opportunity?

You may be giving the "PED community" a little too much credit ;)

Yes, two vials were sent for testing. Both were supposed to be 24iu, bought during the NY promo sale in January. The first vial tested at 5.29mg, and the second vial tested at 9.29mg. We plan on sending 5+ vials for the follow up test.
Where the vials from the same kit or different kits?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, we got testing results back on two HGH vials from the NY promo sale with vastly different results. One vial came back at 15iu, while the other was at 27iu as expected. Both had grey tops and were ordered within the promo window. Any idea what happened with the first vial? Are the 15iu vials also grey tops? We are organizing a second test with a larger number of vials to get more data.
Why is there no IU next to the MG on this test?

Why is there no IU next to the MG on this test?
I'd assume just because Jano's determining the mass of active ingredient.

IU is a unit of the biological effect of a substance, not the mass, though for all ingredients, there is a conversion factor -- for HGH, 1mg = 2.7IU (though many round to 1mg=3IU).

I'd assume just because Jano's determining the mass of active ingredient.

IU is a unit of the biological effect of a substance, not the mass, though for all ingredients, there is a conversion factor -- for HGH, 1mg = 2.7IU (though many round to 1mg=3IU).
Im aware of that. I Was just curious I haven’t come across a HGH test with no IU beside the mg I found that odd. I didn’t know if that was something new Jano is implementing.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, we got testing results back on two HGH vials from the NY promo sale with vastly different results. One vial came back at 15iu, while the other was at 27iu as expected. Both had grey tops and were ordered within the promo window. Any idea what happened with the first vial? Are the 15iu vials also grey tops? We are organizing a second test with a larger number of vials to get more data.
Who is trusted to send in the testing vials? How do we know he didn't send one vial and sent another he wanted tested. Instead of the 2 24iu vials?