Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The promo for HGH will be extended for one week, until I catch up on all the backlog of orders, you can continue to order GH at our wonderful prices.
10x10iu $40/kit
10x15iu $53/kit
10x24iu $90/kit

QSC has lots of surprises in store for you after this Chinese New Year, during which we charged the batteries well to kick ass for the rest of the year.

We will add a new variety of products that you have been waiting for a long time, of course, after testing it ;)

We are also going to make our overseas warehouses full of a little bit of everything, more variety planned in Canada, EU, and of course in USA we will put almost everything we can.

Communication will improve very soon with new arrivals who will help me with emails.

QSC will very soon be a one stop shop for you all
Some test E and masteron E plz in the Aussie warehouse will appreciated

Right. So the x% is still in effect? Weird it isn’t written on the price list. Tracy my dear? Que dice?
No not right. You pay a fee when you buy Bitcoin to whoever you buy it from. Depending who you use to send your Bitcoin you may pay another fee to send it to qsc. Qsc has no bitcoin fees

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, we got testing results back on two HGH vials from the NY promo sale with vastly different results. One vial came back at 15iu, while the other was at 27iu as expected. Both had grey tops and were ordered within the promo window. Any idea what happened with the first vial? Are the 15iu vials also grey tops? We are organizing a second test with a larger number of vials to get more data.

Attachments

• Test Report #38706.png
    Test Report #38706.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
The promo for HGH will be extended for one week, until I catch up on all the backlog of orders, you can continue to order GH at our wonderful prices.
10x10iu $40/kit
10x15iu $53/kit
10x24iu $90/kit

QSC has lots of surprises in store for you after this Chinese New Year, during which we charged the batteries well to kick ass for the rest of the year.

We will add a new variety of products that you have been waiting for a long time, of course, after testing it ;)

We are also going to make our overseas warehouses full of a little bit of everything, more variety planned in Canada, EU, and of course in USA we will put almost everything we can.

Communication will improve very soon with new arrivals who will help me with emails.

QSC will very soon be a one stop shop for you all
Any chance of more variety in the Aussie warehouse please

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, we got testing results back on two HGH vials from the NY promo sale with vastly different results. One vial came back at 15iu, while the other was at 27iu as expected. Both had grey tops and were ordered within the promo window. Any idea what happened with the first vial? Are the 15iu vials also grey tops? We are organizing a second test with a larger number of vials to get more data.
Oh crap. I ordered some of these recently

Oh crap. I ordered some of these recently
Sounds like you need to send some out for testing to be safe. Maybe IM PoizenNoVA and see if you can get in on the group testing that is going down. It is interesting how the UGL/research chem peptide users have banded together to do massive amounts of testing in the name of vendor quality and harm reduction. The PED community could really benefit from that type of organized effort. The legality of the two classes of drugs in the US, I assume, make it a much more delicate situation.

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Just to be clear; you sent in two 24iu per vial for testing?

Just to be clear; you sent in two 24iu per vial for testing?
Yes, two vials were sent for testing. Both were supposed to be 24iu, bought during the NY promo sale in January. The first vial tested at 5.29mg, and the second vial tested at 9.29mg. We plan on sending 5+ vials for the follow up test.

Reporting back after full reading @SpaceForce's article on the follistatin. It mentions that it raises GH, which is checking out for me, and is a problem.

I've been on 8IU/day HGH for weeks without issue, but just over the past couple of days -- basically a day after starting the follistatin, I've had CTS set in pretty strong. I had been thinking it was just due to the all of the HGH I've been taking, but now I'm looking at the folli as the culprit.

I'm stopping the folli to see if the CTS subside. And I'm thinking that I don't know enough about this stuff and it's effect on everything else I'm taking that I do understand.

I'll give this stuff another shot post-cycle, post PCT, and see if it can't help keeping some gains -- but doing it now is too problematic.

Hope this helps.

GPB

Keep us posted. I'm interested in the follistatin/myostatin/YK-11 story.

Anecdotes appreciated.

Sounds like you need to send some out for testing to be safe. Maybe IM PoizenNoVA and see if you can get in on the group testing that is going down. It is interesting how the UGL/research chem peptide users have banded together to do massive amounts of testing in the name of vendor quality and harm reduction. The PED community could really benefit from that type of organized effort. The legality of the two classes of drugs in the US, I assume, make it a much more delicate situation.
Between June and December 2023, the testing server completed over 200 tests. There are already over 100 that have been started or completed in 2024. Really valuable service that has significantly impacted the peptide industry. Really interesting that the world of Karen's and their peptide research has collided with AAS bro science. My skin has never been better. :)