Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The only questionable thing is if it was a 24iu & 15iu that was sent in...? I think you were trying question that by asking about the gray top?
It was 24iu ordered and sent in, but we think a 15iu kit got mixed into an order. Yes, that is why I asked if the 15iu kits are also grey tops.

Where the vials from the same kit or different kits?
The vials were from two different kits that came from two separate people, but both who ordered 24iu kits during the new year sale.

Who is trusted to send in the testing vials? How do we know he didn't send one vial and sent another he wanted tested. Instead of the 2 24iu vials?
Because that's not how the testing group operates. If this was true, that user would be banned and lose access to the group. That's also why we are following up with additional testing of 5+ vials. Total number is still being voted on. 24iu kits were ordered, so we don't believe this mixup happened on the vial donor's end.

Last edited:
It was 24iu ordered and sent in, but we think a 15iu kit got mixed into an order. Yes, that is why I asked if the 15iu kits are also grey tops.

The vials were from two different kits that came from two separate people, but both who ordered 24iu kits during the new year sale.

Because that's not how the testing group operates. If this was true, that user would be banned and lose access to the group. That's also why we are following up with additional testing of 5+ vials. Total number is still being voted on. 24iu kits were ordered, so we don't believe this mixup happened on the vial donor's end.
The 5 vial test is a great idea. I'm sure everyone is very appreciative of your testing group going a 2nd step to check 5 or so more vials. Thank you so far for the tests you've already submitted

You can buy sterile vials with whatever stoppers you prefer and filter QSC gear into them.

It's easy and inexpensive.
I know I can do that , and that is exactly what I do .. but rather pay a tad extra to QSC directly and just get it ready made - must admit maybe me being lazy but its a convenience factor i guess

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Hey Tracy, we got testing results back on two HGH vials from the NY promo sale with vastly different results. One vial came back at 15iu, while the other was at 27iu as expected. Both had grey tops and were ordered within the promo window. Any idea what happened with the first vial? Are the 15iu vials also grey tops? We are organizing a second test with a larger number of vials to get more data.
My 15 iu from the sale have blue tops. I know that doesn't mean much, but you asked.

My 15 iu from the sale have blue tops. I know that doesn't mean much, but you asked.
It is clear the top colors are not going to tell us much. But recent blue tops are tested at 11.49 iu (These were delivered in early December so it is likely not the same batch.)

@PoizenNoVA how do we find or join the testing group? It’s a great idea

I know it's only Tuesday but I'm getting ansy from only having shipping labels created but no movement yet on my domestic or China orders. Hope they start moving soon! Really want to try some new stuff

Hello guys, i sent the payment a few days ago, ordered some peptides, HGH and Mast E with the international shipment.
I'm from spain and today arrived only the Mast-E in less than 1 week.
The peptides come in other shipment from china? i hope i'ts not a confusion.
I also sent a Whatsapp to QSC.

Hello guys, i sent the payment a few days ago, ordered some peptides, HGH and Mast E with the international shipment.
I'm from spain and today arrived only the Mast-E in less than 1 week.
The peptides come in other shipment from china? i hope i'ts not a confusion.
I also sent a Whatsapp to QSC.
yes from china ; the shipments left today, I think the rest of the order will arrive within 15/20 days

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back