Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@UncleBuns @Scruf @AlexDavis43 if there was truly only one batch made would it even be possible for 2 samples from the same batch to have such a variance? Curious to see the 5 vial testing . Your guys thoughts
Agreed, it would be really hard for the variance to be that high. In my experience, there would be a noticeable difference in the amount of powder in the vials. The idea that two different people sent vials in for testing is problematic at best.

Agreed, it would be really hard for the variance to be that high. In my experience, there would be a noticeable difference in the amount of powder in the vials. The idea that two different people sent vials in for testing is problematic at best.
But if the vials were sent from two different sources then we can't retroactively confirm whether or not there was different amounts of powder per vial, right?

Following this because I just paid for a 24iu kit.

I'm looking g at the difference in purity mainly! Sure there could be variances on powder per vial but 93% and 98% purity variances from The same batch???

That's it they key issue with the Chinese vendors right now. The cap colors mean nothing and they still have not implemented a way to identify different batches. The value is incredible but quality assurance is not a priority and the ability to identify problematic batches as a customer is nearly impossible. This is something Tracy had previously committed to addressing with distinct batch numbers. Not sure if this was shelved but this is something we should all be asking for and rewarding the vendors for providing.

That's it they key issue with the Chinese vendors right now. The cap colors mean nothing and they still have not implemented a way to identify different batches. The value is incredible but quality assurance is not a priority and the ability to identify problematic batches as a customer is nearly impossible. This is something Tracy had previously committed to addressing with distinct batch numbers. Not sure if this was shelved but this is something we should all be asking for and rewarding the vendors for providing.
I'm just saying something stinks.. either with qsc qc or the testing group.. there was one guy come on here and said 1 of the samples came from him....OK who was the other joe. Is he trustworthy?,, ti many variables in thus one. I'm definently looking forward to the more testing of more vials..either way imma continue to do a vial a day of the 10iu qsc kit of the 40 that I have a keep pushing.lol
Peace

But if the vials were sent from two different sources then we can't retroactively confirm whether or not there was different amounts of powder per vial, right?

Following this because I just paid for a 24iu kit.

It may be worth sending in some additional vials for testing. I am willing to help if we want to coordinate additional testing.

So who else gets ghosted by QSC ?
I got Ghosted by QSC for a few days after I complained (privately) about the Christmas sale. QSC announced the sale the day after I paid for an order. They got back to me after a few days.

I'm just saying something stinks.. either with qsc qc or the testing group.. there was one guy come on here and said 1 of the samples came from him....OK who was the other joe. Is he trustworthy?,, ti many variables in thus one. I'm definently looking forward to the more testing of more vials..either way imma continue to do a vial a day of the 10iu qsc kit of the 40 that I have a keep pushing.lol
Peace
I am about to send in a 10iu vial for testing. Maybe they are from the same batch.

I am about to send in a 10iu vial for testing. Maybe they are from the same batch.
That's cool man.. I got 10 kits from domestic wh and 10 on the way from Pre-order. Send me a message if you want and I will pitch in some on The test.. I just sent of some oil samples yesterday from this vendor and another I will post when I get results.

Also I am getting labs drawn on Monday so we shall see what my igf1 levels are on a vial a day of qsc 10iu vial. Last time I had it check I was at 300 on 4.5iu a day it was a different vendor and I had been in a severe caloric deficit

Peace
Yes, the vial that tested well was from one of my ten 24iu kits. The other person is a she, and I have no reason to doubt her. I understand your skepticism, but our motives for testing are to confirm quantity and purity of the products we purchase. All of us in this test group bought from QSC during the new years promo. We are confused with the results and wondering if somehow a 15iu kit was sent instead. Follow up testing will be more thorough.

Yes, the vial that tested well was from one of my ten 24iu kits. The other person is a she, and I have no reason to doubt her. I understand your skepticism, but our motives for testing are to confirm quantity and purity of the products we purchase. All of us in this test group bought from QSC during the new years promo. We are confused with the results and wondering if somehow a 15iu kit was sent instead. Follow up testing will be more thorough.
Right and I think what yall are doing is a great thing... definantly not pointing fingers have just been thinking out loud.

So the issue boils down to either qsc sent out a 15iu as 24iu kit, or the tester sent out a 15iu vial as a 24iu vial?

Were these vials from the same kit? Did the tester even have access to 15iu vials?

I don't see the 93% purity as a huge issue, qsc advertises the 15iu kits as having 95% purity.

But if a 15iu vial ended up in a 24iu kit that's a problem. If a 15iu kit got sent out in place of a 24iu kit, that'd be an issue.

Human error mainly. No one is questioning that qsc has access to 24iu kits.

So while there's concerns as to who sent the product for testing, I'm not sure if that's the main issue here. Once upon a time it wasn't trusted for sources to send their own products to be tested, cuz it could set up a bait and switch. Not so much anymore, I dunno why exactly.

I get @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals not trusting the testing. Like i said, i dont see the test as an issue. It could very well be human error, which wouldn't be impossible, it happens.

Human error is much more palatable than, for e.g., selling a 15iu kit for the price of a 24iu kit. Just my opinion. Maybe I'm missing something.

Back