Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Never have.. I also don't annoy them. Most of our communication is money and order submission
Oh i get it brother. They ( she / he / tracy / whoever that day ) love to point out when they think you have messaged them to much. lololol.
But to be clear, I make very regular orders with them. And this ghosting is actually over trying to make more orders. lmao.
I just think something has changed with them - their service is not what it once was at all.

I wont get into the "lost" raw order they claim was delivered that I had to write off. Plus the new one that still hasnt arrived ( 23 days now ).

Just letting the word know with these first few messages here. At some point I may need to post more on this and provide all the ample proof and full conversations - but I am hoping they come through in the end.

Think a little bit. How many big sales did these guys do in the last few months? At least two, maybe three, I can’t remember. It’s obvious have those sales so close together has taken a toll on things. It is likely that the volume was a bit too much, then Chinese new year. Timing is horrible. Probably the best thing for everyone is that many of us decide we don’t like it and go elsewhere. Then qsc gets back to a sustainable volume, and those of us who are turned off by this happily exercise their right to buy somewhere else. And for those of us who stay, this will die down and back to business as usual.

Think back, how many times have you seen big sales happen from vendors and problems did not arise?, communication goes south, packs move slow, mistakes in orders, etc, etc. This shouldn’t be surprising, we all should have expected when we ordered over the last 3-4 months, and likely for another month or two. Clean up after these sales and the holiday will take a bit of time.

All of the above is just a guess by a random person no one’s knows. Not bashing or excusing qsc or any of us, so take it for what it’s worth, this and $20 will get you a cup of coffee haha!

I am disappointed with this response.
I think you are missing my point about these testing groups.
It starts with a good and noble idea, it helps the community, but also the seller to improve his quality and it's free advertising for the seller who offers good quality.
Most of testing done by that group for QSC were very good.
What happened is that a bunch of members always destroy the reputation of the testing groups, which make them hard to trust.
Same thing happened to the french group in the past. It only takes one rotten fish to dirty the whole bucket. It makes the donners questionnable, the testing questionnable.

Unfortunately several members of this community have shown their bad faith and hatred towards QSC and I have witnessed this since when I joined the retatrutide discord group before leaving it.
These are the same redditors who migrated to discord servers, when Reddit banned the tirzepatide subreddits one after one.

From the moment when I saw how they encouraged each other to scam the company, the way they talk about us even that they order from us, and the way they decided to bash me for several weeks on every single subreddit that talks about peptides, when I decided to leave the retatrutide group just because I didn't agree with their +99% garantee BS, thinking that it would sully our reputation, at that moment you realize that these immature people are capable of doing anything to sabotage you, so sending a sample that is not ours, that would not shock me, just sending two vials by two different donors and putting them in the same test for me is quite shocking in their testing process.

And what's more shocking is when you see two results different in quantity and purity, and you don't question the donor or the test, but you question the source who spent two years here offering GH without a single bad test , supplying the majority of EU, US and Canadian labs, with possibly more than 50 GH tests that I've seen, but you prefer to believe the unknown "she". If your logic makes sense to you, I don't really mind if my answer disappoints you.

I think you are missing my point about these testing groups.
It starts with a good and noble idea, it helps the community, but also the seller to improve his quality and it's free advertising for the seller who offers good quality.
Most of testing done by that group for QSC were very good.
What happened is that a bunch of members always destroy the reputation of the testing groups, which make them hard to trust.
Same thing happened to the french group in the past. It only takes one rotten fish to dirty the whole bucket. It makes the donners questionnable, the testing questionnable.

Unfortunately several members of this community have shown their bad faith and hatred towards QSC and I have witnessed this since when I joined the retatrutide discord group before leaving it.
These are the same redditors who migrated to discord servers, when Reddit banned the tirzepatide subreddits one after one.

From the moment when I saw how they encouraged each other to scam the company, the way they talk about us even that they order from us, and the way they decided to bash me for several weeks on every single subreddit that talks about peptides, when I decided to leave the retatrutide group just because I didn't agree with their +99% garantee BS, thinking that it would sully our reputation, at that moment you realize that these immature people are capable of doing anything to sabotage you, so sending a sample that is not ours, that would not shock me, just sending two vials by two different donors and putting them in the same test for me is quite shocking in their testing process.

And what's more shocking is when you see two results different in quantity and purity, and you don't question the donor or the test, but you question the source who spent two years here offering GH without a single bad test , supplying the majority of EU, US and Canadian labs, with possibly more than 50 GH tests that I've seen, but you prefer to believe the unknown "she". If your logic makes sense to you, I don't really mind if my answer disappoints you.
The last part of this makes a lot of sense.

I agree with the last paragraph 100%.

I understand that many of you can be upset about the communication and slow answers, it's just a matter of few days now.

In 1 week, I will have about 3-4 people answering my emails and whatsaaps in a timely manner with a target of 30 min response time during working time in China, and I'll be taking care of late answers out of working times of my assistants.

That's just from yesterday:

1708530129328.png

My human capacities are limited and I try to answer as much as I can in a day.

To my mind, the most likely explanation was that either the group accidentally sent in a 15iu vial, or there was an accidentally placed 15iu vial in a 24iu kit.

I don't sense malice in either explanation

Here is some motivation example @badboy
I purchased HGH grey tops from Wuhan jackie chan Biotech because their prices looks good and I don't deal with QSC, I don't have money to spend $420 on a jano test to test my vials.
I donate a vial and contibute with $30 with a group who are testing QSC 24iu grey tops, and get my kits tested by the group, this way I know how it tests and spend minimum for that.
Worst case they might found out and I will be banned from the server.
How it looks?

You are talking about pick up the best vial like if it's some bakery you do in a day, freeze drying takes up to 2 weeks, you don't have best vial and less good vials, either you have a batch or you don't have it. When we send products for testing, we get good and bad results, because there is no way for us to know in advance these products how they will test without sending them to janoshik.

I purchased HGH grey tops from Wuhan jackie chan Biotech because their prices looks good and I don't deal with QSC, I don't have money to spend $420 on a jano test to test my vials.
I donate a vial and contibute with $30 with a group who are testing QSC 24iu grey tops, and get my kits tested by the group, this way I know how it tests and spend minimum for that.
How it looks?

You are talking about pick up the best vial like if it's some bakery you do in a day, freeze drying takes up to 2 weeks, you don't have best vial and less good vials, either you have a batch or you don't have it. When we send products for testing, we get good and bad results, because there is no way for us to know in advance these products how they will test without sending them to janoshik.
If someone wanted to test a vial from Wuhan Jackie Chan, they can just request that test. Testing is very accessible and there is no reason to sneak a vial into a QSC test. The reason we have multiple vials from different people is because it adds to our blind testing. I think the real reason you don't like the group is because they are the ones who found the peptides with Semaglutide contamination back in November. They're also the ones who found you were sending out incorrect peptides labeled as MOTS-c. Test #37550 is my vial, and I stand behind the accuracy of the test. I could link many more tests showing contamination issues, and this is why we continue to test. We are just looking for answers, not saying the HGH is bad. I mean shit, at least it's not contaminated with Semaglutide right?

Attachments

• Test Report #37550.png
    Test Report #37550.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Test Report #37549.png
    Test Report #37549.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 200
How it looks?

Sorry my last comment did not upload my comment for some reason, so replying here so your response is linked to my comment.

I hink it's far less likely that a group of consumers are trying to run a crowd funded smear campaign on QSC by obtaining misleading results. It's in the consumers best interest to have that knowledge both from the vendor (thank you gir testing) as well as from their testing which is made more affordable for a group. Vendors also have the power to cherry pick vials and obtain misleading results, which is why people test on their own as well. It's also helpful in determining competitive vendors. However getting a bad result that group of people know about from a same vvatch vs just an individual testing dies make it worse to rectify on the vendors end for not receiving the product as advertised., which costs the vendor more money. So they have high expectations but also haven't had the best responses from QSC either, so yeah they do talk shit overthere. There are many people that like QSC still and consider you the best rep to work with and xare less about Amazon level customer service.

I understand many of the reddit Karen's are obnoxious, entitled and a pain to work with, it is a different culture over there I don't particularly like. I am a part of these groups reluctantly because i see value in group testing, as a harm reduction measure. My group tests with QSC HGH and test were very good, but I am also aware of many that were not. It does seem QSC has had some issues in the past several months with quality control and less willingness to address iand rectify tt than before.

I'd still order from you all personally but hearing a lot of the recent fumbles has definitely given me pause until I see a bit more consistency with test results and navigating poor ones, within reason . I'm not sharing this to smear you at all here or there, but share a perspective as someone that's both in here and had some participation in the testing groups. I also know much of this isn't fully in your control being in sales and that does suck to be the middle man/mediator when things go wrong. Other big vendors also struggle with testing but have a different customer service approach that they prefer as it appeases their entitlement complex.

Agreed, it would be really hard for the variance to be that high. In my experience, there would be a noticeable difference in the amount of powder in the vials. The idea that two different people sent vials in for testing is problematic at best.
If there is anything we have learned from the extensive testing of QSC lately it’s that they’re talented at fucking up in many different ways. A high variance doesn’t seem any less likely than significant sema contamination in a bunch of different products because “Jessy pinkman” forgot to clean the peptide machine, or 4mg reta was sold as 10mg because they did a mini run in the same colors early on and shipped those out, or bpc157 being sold as MOTSC, and yet here we are.

I use 29g and 1/2”. Never had an issue with shots leaking or going SubQ. Literally no pip whatsoever. Doesn’t take long to draw as long as you use air pressure.

I rotate through pecs, delts, lats, VG, and DG. Great for cruises and smaller cycles. No fucking way I’m hitting my lats with an inch long 23 or 25. That’s beyond overkill.

After about a gram of oils per week you’d need to start doubling up on shots or pinning every day to keep up with the volume. But let’s be honest the majority of people don’t need multiple grams of gear a week.
Lats are the easiest and least painful place for injections. Unless you have some small lats. Lats are a huge muscle and have been my go to when I get tired of Injecting smaller muscle groups. Zero issues on daily injections rotating between each lat. You have upper Lats, mid, and lower. Easy peezy 25g 1" needle used everywhere, except arms then it's 27g 1 1/2" needle.

Well, if I were a member of these testing groups, I'd go in with the expectation that it would solely be for the betterment of the community. What I mean is I'd expect to take the loss on whatever it is I'm sending in. But also take the loss on whatever the testing might show. A vendor might trust a test more if the product tested went from vendor to customer to tester. Who knows the chain of custody within these testing groups. That alone, imo, is enough for the vendor to dismiss it. The community shouldn't dismiss it. Tho it's possible someone might have a hardon for qsc and want to hurt them, history shows these stunts are usually followed by trying to get free stuff.

Is the group, or person who supplied the short vial using the test to get replacements? A credit? Discount? If your group sends 5 vials, from 5 different customers, are there mechanisms in place to know who's vial was the shorted vial?

hey qsc i write you multiple times on whatsapp without an answer i wanted to order a few kits and maybe something else i need current price list but you dont reply can you post it here pls thanks
They can not post it here. Just send a message on Whatsapp saying price list. I think a bot must be watching for it bc I usually get a response within 10 minutes

i am not sure who is part of this testing group or whatever.
but if someone / a group pays for the test i would offer to sent out 2 vials of two different kits of the 24iu hgh to janoshik which ive received from the new year promo.
and i am a regular customer, completely neutral

Back