Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

All this bs over 2 vials that ARE hGH and combined are 95% purity and 42ius for 9 bucks each lmfao
You're missing the point. Most people want to know what they're getting is the right compound and accurate dose. That's the whole point of testing. Maybe your standards are low, which is fine. Low standards for vendors is not what Meso is about though.

I think you are missing my point about these testing groups.
It starts with a good and noble idea, it helps the community, but also the seller to improve his quality and it's free advertising for the seller who offers good quality.
Most of testing done by that group for QSC were very good.
What happened is that a bunch of members always destroy the reputation of the testing groups, which make them hard to trust.
Same thing happened to the french group in the past. It only takes one rotten fish to dirty the whole bucket. It makes the donners questionnable, the testing questionnable.

Unfortunately several members of this community have shown their bad faith and hatred towards QSC and I have witnessed this since when I joined the retatrutide discord group before leaving it.
These are the same redditors who migrated to discord servers, when Reddit banned the tirzepatide subreddits one after one.

From the moment when I saw how they encouraged each other to scam the company, the way they talk about us even that they order from us, and the way they decided to bash me for several weeks on every single subreddit that talks about peptides, when I decided to leave the retatrutide group just because I didn't agree with their +99% garantee BS, thinking that it would sully our reputation, at that moment you realize that these immature people are capable of doing anything to sabotage you, so sending a sample that is not ours, that would not shock me, just sending two vials by two different donors and putting them in the same test for me is quite shocking in their testing process.

And what's more shocking is when you see two results different in quantity and purity, and you don't question the donor or the test, but you question the source who spent two years here offering GH without a single bad test , supplying the majority of EU, US and Canadian labs, with possibly more than 50 GH tests that I've seen, but you prefer to believe the unknown "she". If your logic makes sense to you, I don't really mind if my answer disappoints you.
What's shocking is you don't even acknowledge the fact that a human error could have happened on your end and a 15iu kit was accidentally sent out. Qsc doesn't make mistakes

Only jano is benefiting here
swag hustle GIF

Only jano is benefiting here
swag hustle GIF
Yes, let's bad talk Jano, the most accurate and legit source of testing we have. Let's drag him into this for no reason. Maybe instead of testing and promoting member testing, the absolute best method we have to ensure quality and accuracy, let's all just blindly trust Chinese black market drug dealers because we all know their track record is squeaky clean and they definitely put our health and wellness above profits.

You're being a fool. Why are you on Meso if you give no shits about harm reduction?

Last edited:
The part that bugs me is QSC just dismisses it... "not my problem". Shit happens, but things like this can be opportunity to improve. Here we aren't seeing any attempt to even look into it.

Things can be done in a very simple way, the customer does his own test, the information is accessible to the seller, who can verify that the customer has actually ordered. When you do things in a shady way, don't expect anything from the seller, maybe it will help you to have an idea and form your own opinion but that doesn't commit me to anything.

I test the product, I put it on sale.
If the purity deteriorates when you arrive at your home, or the time you have kept it in your cupboard, don't expect anything from me to compensate you.

If there is an error in the test, that's not my problem either, my role towards you ends the moment I post the testing results. The product is advertised based on these results.

If you are not happy, go buy elsewhere, or contact me to pay for a test of the 9 remaining vials in the kit before I send them to jano, if the variance interests you that much, these are not pills, I do not carry out a variance test , I send a single vial, I base my sale on the test results of this vial.
You don't have to trust me, because I don't trust your testing either, I don't test my products now to have to deal with this shit, I don't have time for it.

hey qsc i write you multiple times on whatsapp without an answer i wanted to order a few kits and maybe something else i need current price list but you dont reply can you post it here pls thanks
This is my problem with them. and talking DAAAYYYYS. they havent responded once since last thursday. but they sure as shit read the messages.

Lats are the easiest and least painful place for injections. Unless you have some small lats. Lats are a huge muscle and have been my go to when I get tired of Injecting smaller muscle groups. Zero issues on daily injections rotating between each lat. You have upper Lats, mid, and lower. Easy peezy 25g 1" needle used everywhere, except arms then it's 27g 1 1/2" needle.

To each their own. Makes no sense to me why I would use a bigger needle if it’s not necessary. I prefer shorter esters and I’m not Pinning 0.5mL in a 3mL syringe ED with a 23G or 25G needle.

Not saying you in particular, but It’s very caveman-esque when people act like you can’t go with more modern practices because “real men do it the old way.” Fuck it, let’s just quit sterilizing anything and go back to 18G needles. All the pussies will die out and America will be based as shit.

Things can be done in a very simple way, the customer does his own test, the information is accessible to the seller, who can verify that the customer has actually ordered. When you do things in a shady way, don't expect anything from the seller, maybe it will help you to have an idea and form your own opinion but that doesn't commit me to anything.

I test the product, I put it on sale.
If the purity deteriorates when you arrive at your home, or the time you have kept it in your cupboard, don't expect anything from me to compensate you.

If there is an error in the test, that's not my problem either, my role towards you ends the moment I post the testing results. The product is advertised based on these results.

If you are not happy, go buy elsewhere, or contact me to pay for a test of the 9 remaining vials in the kit before I send them to jano, if the variance interests you that much, these are not pills, I do not carry out a variance test , I send a single vial, I base my sale on the test results of this vial.
You don't have to trust me, because I don't trust your testing either, I don't test my products now to have to deal with this shit, I don't have time for it.
Tracy, what is the plan with implementing the batch numbers/identifiers you had previously indicated would be happening? I think this is a great solution. People then can do private testing and have verifiable batch numbers if an issue is found.

Back