Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello tracy, i send you an email
But i dont have any answer,
Its a little bit urgent
Thank you
If you want fast response, use WhatsApp.

If you use email, you’ll get a response within a few days. Just because it is “urgent” for you, what makes you think you are more important than others who are waiting for their response?

I really don’t get all these posts “please answer”.
For me, I sent my order, IN 1 SINGLE MESSAGE, and then I pay, give a confirmation, IN ANOTHER SINGLE MESSAGE. And then I just wait PATIENTLY.

I always get an answer in +-24 hours. You know why? Because I don’t bombard QSC with messages and act like a grownup. If you write a message to Amazon customer support, you’ll get a response with 1-2 days too. What makes you think QSC is different and spamming with messages is going to get him to answer you faster?

Hope we can stop these type of posts once and for all.

If you want fast response, use WhatsApp.

If you use email, you’ll get a response within a few days. Just because it is “urgent” for you, what makes you think you are more important than others who are waiting for their response?

I really don’t get all these posts “please answer”.
For me, I sent my order, IN 1 SINGLE MESSAGE, and then I pay, give a confirmation, IN ANOTHER SINGLE MESSAGE. And then I just wait PATIENTLY.

I always get an answer in +-24 hours. You know why? Because I don’t bombard QSC with messages and act like a grownup. If you write a message to Amazon customer support, you’ll get a response with 1-2 days too. What makes you think QSC is different and spamming with messages is going to get him to answer you faster?

Hope we can stop these type of posts once and for all.

I have sent orders in one single email and have never got a response after a week.

Whatsapp seems to be better

I understand that many of you can be upset about the communication and slow answers, it's just a matter of few days now.

In 1 week, I will have about 3-4 people answering my emails and whatsaaps in a timely manner with a target of 30 min response time during working time in China, and I'll be taking care of late answers out of working times of my assistants.

That's just from yesterday:

View attachment 277638

My human capacities are limited and I try to answer as much as I can in a day.
the problem i ive sent an order on whatsapp last week, if you don't see it till the end of promo i will no get the promo prices? Just to know

Can’t wait to see how the tin foil hats explain this one…

Let me guess: the malicious anon just happened to have Wuhan Jackie Chan Biotech 15iu vials with the same color cap, and they waited for months until the group sent in GH with the same color cap, then sneaked in their vials to get cheap testing, as opposed to starting a separate test for their Wuhan Jackie Chan Biotech vials?

Or how about this one: the anon with a vendetta for Tracy ordered the 24iu vials but put their vial in the microwave to ensure it would test poorly to spite QSC?

After this fiasco I hope the testing group learns a lesson and stops publicly posting their test results. It seems neither welcomed nor deserved here.
It’s quite simple, it was all caused by a “Solar Flare” the 15IU vial was caught in a solar flare, it started out as a a 24IU vial and in transport was flashed by a Nancy Pelosi Solar Flare from a Tesla Model S.

Problem solved.

I’ve ordered 10grams of Arimidex powder from QSC. It arrived in a very small satchel bag. Anyone have info how best to reconstitute it into a liquid so I can dose 1/2 mg?
You can find others' preparations by searching for this in the homebrew section or elsewhere on the internet quite easily. This isn't relevant to the topic of this thread.

I’ve ordered 10grams of Arimidex powder from QSC. It arrived in a very small satchel bag. Anyone have info how best to reconstitute it into a liquid so I can dose 1/2 mg?
Look at the steroid homebrew forum to research the answer to your question. It will take some work, and you will likely learn a lot while researching, but it is apparent you need to start with the basics.

I can be PM’d if you have specific questions once you start reading through the information.

Don’t waste your energy weighing it out. You’ll be okay eye balling 1/10 of the pouches content and washing it down with a drink. It’s only Arimidex won’t matter if you take a little more or less. The more the better as it will kill any amount of bitch you may have in you.

Back