Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I placed an order Monday. Correspondence was fine when placing the order. I haven’t heard back since sending the payment. Originally messaged on WhatsApp then sent an email hoping to hear back and still haven’t. Hoping for the best

No way around it if they didn't include it in the tracking email. I've gotten a simple 1 or 2 written on the bottom of the box or a sku type number printed on the side or even a printed abbreviation of what it is. But they've said many times that the cap color means absolutely nothing
My shipment was international, peptides and Mast, it arrived in 5 days but only 10 vials in a closed bag. There is no code on the vials or on the bag. I'm supposed to imagine it's Mast...? I wrote to him on Whatsapp about the peptides on Tuesday but I'm still waiting.

I placed Monday and haven’t heard back since sending my payment. Still hoping for the best they’ve been good in the past
Waited 3 days and the pants are already wet. The people who write to QSC several times and annoy him have to wait longer.

Waited 3 days and the pants are already wet. The people who write to QSC several times and annoy him have to wait longer.
If they don’t have the time to reply on a bi-daily basis I doubt they have the time to operate a separate “time out” list for customers who are concerned about their orders, even if annoying. If so then that’s very different from the customer service I’ve received in the past with these guys.

No way around it if they didn't include it in the tracking email. I've gotten a simple 1 or 2 written on the bottom of the box or a sku type number printed on the side or even a printed abbreviation of what it is. But they've said many times that the cap color means absolutely nothing
Thanks I found a 1. Just Waiting on their response

Don’t waste your energy weighing it out. You’ll be okay eye balling 1/10 of the pouches content and washing it down with a drink. It’s only Arimidex won’t matter if you take a little more or less. The more the better as it will kill any amount of bitch you may have in you.
"Harm reduction "

I didn’t ask if you can quote them— I asked if you have done business with them
How it's worked out for me every time:

I send in a list of 3 items, I get back 3 items labeled 1, 2 and 3. 1 is the first item on my list, 2 is second item on my list, and 3 is third item, relative to how I sent the list in the first place. It's good to confirm, but it's worked out the same way every time. If I ask for:

50g test C
100g sildenafil
100g tadalifil

Test is 1, sil is 2, tadalifil is 3. Even if I don't put a number next to it, he will go in order from what I sent.

How it's worked out for me every time:

I send in a list of 3 items, I get back 3 items labeled 1, 2 and 3. 1 is the first item on my list, 2 is second item on my list, and 3 is third item, relative to how I sent the list in the first place. It's good to confirm, but it's worked out the same way every time. If I ask for:

50g test C
100g sildenafil
100g tadalifil

Test is 1, sil is 2, tadalifil is 3. Even if I don't put a number next to it, he will go in order from what I sent.
I’ve observed the same pattern. And I’ve discovered a discreet 1– but yeah confirmation would still be good

I see a lot of guys was replied/answered on Monday and next days, I have sent a message last week and by now no answer. Always had a fine communication with Tracy, maybe there is a issue with messages? Idk

My shipment was international, peptides and Mast, it arrived in 5 days but only 10 vials in a closed bag. There is no code on the vials or on the bag. I'm supposed to imagine it's Mast...? I wrote to him on Whatsapp about the peptides on Tuesday but I'm still waiting.
My mast was very clear and copper tops if that helps.

Just trying to confirm 5mg sema are green tops right?
A couple weeks back Tracy made a post that Sema 5mg are green and 2mg are pink. Assuming him saying that it’s likely these two peptides can be identified by color. Keep in my mind he’s said many times cap color does not determine what it is and what.
From personal experience my 5mg sema 6 months ago was green. I received an order last week 5mg sema same green cap.

Order placed last Thursday, payment made Saturday, received pack today. 7 day turn around, quick and easy.
Damn! I placed order for us domestic on the 12th, paid 13th, still waiting for it to be dropped off to the post office for shipping. I wonder what the hold up is? Everything was in stock

Back