Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes, the vial is as you say, can anyone else confirm this? i would like to start it tomorrow haha.
Thanks
Two parts to my answer: I have Primo E and Test C that look identical to your vial so I wouldn’t judge off that.

However, if you only ordered Mast and peptides, then it’s probably the Mast since peptides have way smaller vials and are not reconstituted.

Only way to know for sure is testing.

Placed an order for peptides during the LNY period, took a couple days of back and forth to settle on just what was in stock in the US. Sent the crypto and the transaction hash and waited patiently. Around 3 days later I got a tracking email with SKUs, couple days after my package arrived. Individual boxes were wrapped in padded envelopes with an SKU sticker affixed.

Given the Janoshik testing and my own personal experience with their tirzepatide, I have confidence that I’ve received a quality product for a price that is roughly 1/10th what one normally sees.

Call it vendor protection if you will, but to me it’s harm reduction. Specifically reducing the harm to my wallet if this vendor decides not to tolerate the twits any further and closes up shop.

Two parts to my answer: I have Primo E and Test C that look identical to your vial so I wouldn’t judge off that.

However, if you only ordered Mast and peptides, then it’s probably the Mast since peptides have way smaller vials and are not reconstituted.

Only way to know for sure is testing.
My test E also looks identical to this

Bruh I sent payment 11 whole days ago for a LOCAL order and haven't received a tracking number

Yeah I'm only one step ahead. Got tracking last week but not actually shipped yet. It's very unusual in my experience. They must be very busy or I'm just not sure what's going on.

Yeah I'm only one step ahead. Got tracking last week but not actually shipped yet. It's very unusual in my experience. They must be very busy or I'm just not sure what's going on.
It was CNY holidays until 2 days ago. During this time a lot of orders came in that have been being processed for 2 days. This can take a while.

My shipment was international, peptides and Mast, it arrived in 5 days but only 10 vials in a closed bag. There is no code on the vials or on the bag. I'm supposed to imagine it's Mast...? I wrote to him on Whatsapp about the peptides on Tuesday but I'm still waiting.

Are you sure it was all international? If I’m remembering correctly, they will send you whatever they can domestic and international for the rest. We can’t choose international to save money if it is available domestic. My guess would be the mast was sent domestic and peptides are coming international.

Are you sure it was all international? If I’m remembering correctly, they will send you whatever they can domestic and international for the rest. We can’t choose international to save money if it is available domestic. My guess would be the mast was sent domestic and peptides are coming international.
Your able to choose where you want it coming from doesn’t matter if it’s available domestic. If someone wants products international they can specify international and it’ll ship international.

It was CNY holidays until 2 days ago. During this time a lot of orders came in that have been being processed for 2 days. This can take a while.
Nah its chill, it was just delivered today. i was a bit worried on what was going on cause of the CNY holidays and since this was my first time ordering.

My shipment was international, peptides and Mast, it arrived in 5 days but only 10 vials in a closed bag. There is no code on the vials or on the bag. I'm supposed to imagine it's Mast...? I wrote to him on Whatsapp about the peptides on Tuesday but I'm still waiting.
Are you serious ????

Mast will come as an oil and peptides will come as powder !! Wow, but let me guess you’ve been in the game a while and have done your research ?! lol

Your able to choose where you want it coming from doesn’t matter if it’s available domestic. If someone wants products international they can specify international and it’ll ship international.

This is not their new policy afaik -> if it's available domestic, that's what you get.

I understand you're trying to save on shipping fees by consolidating your order. I'd do the same.

This is not their new policy afaik -> if it's available domestic, that's what you get.

I understand you're trying to save on shipping fees by consolidating your order. I'd do the same.

That's what I thought. I tried searching but not gonna spend the time to find it. I'm almost positive once QSC implemented all these stocked warehouses, he said you don't get to choose international just to save money. The only time you get international is if the domestic is oos

Has anyone that ordered during the DHL strike (when a lot of packages were returned to sender) get anything from QSC yet? Pack TD, tracking or any info? I don't really want to add to the whatsapp deluge...

I see a lot of guys was replied/answered on Monday and next days, I have sent a message last week and by now no answer. Always had a fine communication with Tracy, maybe there is a issue with messages? Idk
There was a message from Tracy saying that some messages got lost and he asked that if you sent a message during CNY promo and didn’t get an answer yet, you should re-send.

This was around the 11/12th of February though…. So not sure when your message was sent.

There was a message from Tracy saying that some messages got lost and he asked that if you sent a message during CNY promo and didn’t get an answer yet, you should re-send.

This was around the 11/12th of February though…. So not sure when your message was sent.
We have a chat from 13th February till the 15th February after that I’ve place an order on 17th February and never got answer, but I see all the guys on the forum get answered/ place order, there is a problem with chat or so?

Back