Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is whatsapp offline or theres a new phone number?

sent a message yesterday and still appears with one check mark (sent but not received)

We have a chat from 13th February till the 15th February after that I’ve place an order on 17th February and never got answer, but I see all the guys on the forum get answered/ place order, there is a problem with chat or so?

I sent proof of payment on the 12th via whatsapp and so far no reply either. I sent a PM here yesterday so as not to change my position on whatsapp. I'm also having the same doubts as you because I see people on here claiming that they ordered and paid after me (internationally) and already have tracking.

I sent proof of payment on the 12th via whatsapp and so far no reply either. I sent a PM here yesterday so as not to change my position on whatsapp. I'm also having the same doubts as you because I see people on here claiming that they ordered and paid after me (internationally) and already have tracking.
I think that the NCY holidays maybe generate a lot of pending order, never had a trouble with QSC. Maybe @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can answer us if there is any trouble with WhatsApp/ communication?

This is not their new policy afaik -> if it's available domestic, that's what you get.

I understand you're trying to save on shipping fees by consolidating your order. I'd do the same.
Weird. Almost every order I order international an and few items domestic. I choose international and it’s in in stock domestic I’ve never been told I have to order domestic. Maybe Tracy can clarify

Weird. Almost every order I order international an and few items domestic. I choose international and it’s in in stock domestic I’ve never been told I have to order domestic. Maybe Tracy can clarify
That’s been the rule for a long time as far as I know, that why some people have their orders split in two if it’s also available domestic

Are you serious ????

Mast will come as an oil and peptides will come as powder !! Wow, but let me guess you’ve been in the game a while and have done your research ?! lol

Friend, that's obvious, all peptides come in powder haha, i wanted to say... i don't have anything to prove that it is Mast E and not, for example eq,test.

I get it there are many impatient people, but when several people are having communication issues you gotta stop sucking dick on the source and realize he's to blame. Shit is being heavily delayed and the source hasn't even shipped my package or sent tracking now 10 days later (EU domestic)

Source doesn't give a shit lol he has his army of dick suckers on here protecting him, so he became comfortable being slow.

Last edited:
Package rejected by customs and being returned to sender after 3 months waiting. Tracy refuses to tell me what the box label says, respond to my emails or messages. Won't reship, won't assist in a new order, even though I'm willing to pay for it. "You take the loss"... a 3k loss. Stay away and never dealing with them again. It's just not right and you would feel like you got scammed if you were in my position.

I get it there are many impatient people, but when several people are having communication issues you gotta stop sucking dick on the source and realize he's to blame. Shit is being heavily delayed and the source hasn't even shipped my package or sent tracking now 10 days later (EU domestic)

Source doesn't give a shit lol he has his army of dick suckers on here protecting him, so he became comfortable being slow.

it has happened to me to receive the tracking nº days after it was shipped from warehouse

sometimes info is delayed or you have to ask for it to receive it, but they start to move things once you pay

ive been pissed as you too, but in the end ive got every order correctly and in time

Package rejected by customs and being returned to sender after 3 months waiting. Tracy refuses to tell me what the box label says, respond to my emails or messages. Won't reship, won't assist in a new order, even though I'm willing to pay for it. "You take the loss"... a 3k loss. Stay away and never dealing with them again. It's just not right and you would feel like you got scammed if you were in my position.
I'm not buying it, there has got to be more to that story.

yes because when I asked you to purchase the reship insurance, you said you don't want it, so you are aware that there is no reship policy for your order if it's lost or seized, It doesn't matter to me if it's a $50 order or 3k$ order or half million $ order, rules are rules and I don't do charity.

Sorry guys, I was a bit sick yesterday and didn't log in and haven't replied to any email or whatsaap, will start processing all soon
Ok for yesterday, hope you feel better, but some of us didn’t get replied from a week and some guys who contacted you lately has been replied, so there is a problem o just a delay?Aren't the answers given in chronological order?

Ok for yesterday, hope you feel better, but some of us didn’t get replied from a week and some guys who contacted you lately has been replied, so there is a problem o just a delay?Aren't the answers given in chronological order?
If it's via whatsaap.
When the customer send a message monday and bump it a day later or two days later with another one, it systematically go back to the end of the queue.
I have 2 days delay from 21th day for whatsaap.
For emails it's longer.
The new staff will start helping me next week, 3 new assitants who will take care of emails and whatsaaps.
Things will be much better.

If it's via whatsaap.
When the customer send a message monday and bump it a day later or two days later with another one, it systematically go back to the end of the queue.
I have 2 days delay from 21th day for whatsaap.
For emails it's longer.
The new staff will start helping me next week, 3 new assitants who will take care of emails and whatsaaps.
Things will be much better.
Thank you for explaining this

My domestic package that showed shipping label created for a week all the sudden shows out for delivery today. Awesome! USPS is slacking on their tracking updates

Back