Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Friend, that's obvious, all peptides come in powder haha, i wanted to say... i don't have anything to prove that it is Mast E and not, for example eq,test.
So if they wrote "Masteron" on the vials you'd be satisfied that it's masteron inside?
You could get a black marker and write "Masteron" on the vials yourself if it makes you feel better. It will make the same difference.

Looking for some Enclomiphene. Where’s the most recent price list and is Tracie’s email the same as last year. Haven’t placed an order since last year.

If it's via whatsaap.
When the customer send a message monday and bump it a day later or two days later with another one, it systematically go back to the end of the queue.
I have 2 days delay from 21th day for whatsaap.
For emails it's longer.
The new staff will start helping me next week, 3 new assitants who will take care of emails and whatsaaps.
Things will be much better.
How do we reach you via WhatsApp?

yes because when I asked you to purchase the reship insurance, you said you don't want it, so you are aware that there is no reship policy for your order if it's lost or seized, It doesn't matter to me if it's a $50 order or 3k$ order or half million $ order, rules are rules and I don't do charity.
International orders from basically everyone re-ship. You don't? That's really not a good thing or business practice. Very easy for International package to be returned to sender leaving customer screwed over.

International orders from basically everyone re-ship. You don't? That's really not a good thing or business practice. Very easy for International package to be returned to sender leaving customer screwed over.
Some countries do not have reship policy, example: Norway, Israel, african countries, India, Brazil, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Turkey, Mexico, KSA, Kuweit..
So if their orders are seized or lost, we don't reship.

Some countries have conditional reship policy: Australia and Canada.
Customers need to pay 20% extra as reship insurance, to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized, it's optional, so when they pay for it, we garanteed delivery, when they don't, they take the responsibility.

Some countries have unconditional reship policy, like : USA, European countries, UAE, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, Singapore...
They don't have to pay anything, when they order and their orders get seized or lost, we resend systematically.

It's frustrating that after successfully placing four orders with you, each of which included reship insurance, I've encountered this issue. I have extensive experience ordering hundreds of items from China, both personally and for my business. This particular order, which was the largest in cost for me personally with QSC, did not include reship insurance and has been rejected by customs. Unlike previous orders, this one also took significantly longer to arrive (3 months) and didn't originate from China.
Despite my efforts to obtain specific information about the order from Tracy, I've been met with silence and a lack of assistance. I'm eager to understand the reason for customs' refusal, but it seems Tracy is unwilling to provide any insight. The tone of our communication suggests that I am solely at fault for this situation, which I acknowledge was my decision not to opt for reship insurance. However, facing a loss of $3000 without any form of assistance or resolution is disheartening. It appears that Tracy is more concerned with protecting QSC's interests than providing genuine support to customers.
Regrettably, this experience has led me to reconsider my relationship with your company. While my decision may not impact you significantly, I hope that my feedback prompts reflection on how customer interactions are handled. Despite the success and profitability of your business, there seems to be a lack of consideration for basic principles of customer service and empathy.
I wish you no ill will, but I cannot extend my best wishes either.

It's frustrating that after successfully placing four orders with you, each of which included reship insurance, I've encountered this issue. I have extensive experience ordering hundreds of items from China, both personally and for my business. This particular order, which was the largest in cost for me personally with QSC, did not include reship insurance and has been rejected by customs. Unlike previous orders, this one also took significantly longer to arrive (3 months) and didn't originate from China.
Despite my efforts to obtain specific information about the order from Tracy, I've been met with silence and a lack of assistance. I'm eager to understand the reason for customs' refusal, but it seems Tracy is unwilling to provide any insight. The tone of our communication suggests that I am solely at fault for this situation, which I acknowledge was my decision not to opt for reship insurance. However, facing a loss of $3000 without any form of assistance or resolution is disheartening. It appears that Tracy is more concerned with protecting QSC's interests than providing genuine support to customers.
Regrettably, this experience has led me to reconsider my relationship with your company. While my decision may not impact you significantly, I hope that my feedback prompts reflection on how customer interactions are handled. Despite the success and profitability of your business, there seems to be a lack of consideration for basic principles of customer service and empathy.
im all for harm reduction etc. but if you explicitely stated you do not want to have the reship insurance, why are you complaining?
if i decide i do not want insurance for my car and i crash it, its my own problem.

Placed a order, paid, and sent confirmation Jan 29:

People who placed orders around the same time have y’all got any updates?

TIA
I placed an order last week about 10 days ago, I haven't received any updates anymore, I'm waiting for some news on whats app, I'm sure that this period is very stressful for Tracy, so no problem

Some countries do not have reship policy, example: Norway, Israel, african countries, India, Brazil, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Turkey, Mexico, KSA, Kuweit..
So if their orders are seized or lost, we don't reship.

Some countries have conditional reship policy: Australia and Canada.
Customers need to pay 20% extra as reship insurance, to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized, it's optional, so when they pay for it, we garanteed delivery, when they don't, they take the responsibility.

Some countries have unconditional reship policy, like : USA, European countries, UAE, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, Singapore...
They don't have to pay anything, when they order and their orders get seized or lost, we resend systematically.
Ok understand. Thank you for clearing this up for me I was under impression you never reship from how you said it. Now that I re-read it I see you say "his order".

So if I ordered something to US and it didn't make it, would be reshipped. Got you

Yeah. Placed an order on what’sapp Tuesday. Still waiting for the bitcoin wallet to pay. Hoping to get the bpc 157 sooner than later por favor.

Genuine question- What makes you think that QSC knows why customs refused the order? Is that a normal practice for international orders? In America our government doesn’t write a letter explaining why they wouldn’t let us buy $3,000 worth of illegal drugs.

It sounds like you’re a dealer upset because the government took your drugs, and you want it to be QSCs fault that you didn’t get insurance.

It’s hard to hold sources accountable for bad service when the “bad service” claims are user error. Stuff like this is just wasting time for QSC to respond to real orders and questions. He could be giving out tracking numbers but instead he’s dealing with stuff like this.

I get it there are many impatient people, but when several people are having communication issues you gotta stop sucking dick on the source and realize he's to blame. Shit is being heavily delayed and the source hasn't even shipped my package or sent tracking now 10 days later (EU domestic)

Source doesn't give a shit lol he has his army of dick suckers on here protecting him, so he became comfortable being slow.

Are you using WA? Because i felt like this before i started using WA for ordering. My last order took 1 day EU domestic. But it was before the holidays.