Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There are already hundreds of ex-qsc customers on the peppys forum. And they've managed to find alternate sources with better product due to all the testing they do over there.

Imagine if everyone just stop ordering for a month or two in protest. So much complaints but no action to make source improve services.

Even if it doesn’t hurt them but at least they can catch up in communication and filling back orders/reships.

If you use the competition for the time being and extend the boycott to 6 months or a year, then they might actually feel the loss in revenue to make necessary changes.

If only Meso members can work together eh.
I think we can and should work together.

@LooseGoose
What help do you expect? That Tracy pays the high customs processing? That she receives a fine for illegal importation?
You ordered illegal drugs and you're talking like you ordered something from Amazon.
I don't know what it's like in China, but the sender addresses are usually fictitious and returns end up nowhere.
You didn't want insurance and accepted the risk.
What would you like Tracy to help you with? 50:50 deal? Why would she do that? Why would she even give you a dollar?
You'll probably also expect compensation from Tracy if you get a house search. Package came from Tracy, customs discovered it and are searching your house. Tracy is also guilty of this and should serve your prison sentence. Or?

Received my domestic order today that I placed early last week. Everything looks good! Now just waiting on international order that was delayed due to Chinese new year

chat.peppys.io
They have two crowd testing groups and the groups send in to Jano. Results for multiple vendors including qsc are posted a couple times a month. One of those is the testing group that posted the recent underdosed qsc product discussed a few pages back. Another one posted on the changland board on meso Jano results showing something like 50% underdosed product. You can go to that board and read all about it.

I appreciate your perspective, and I understand how it might seem contradictory to express dissatisfaction after explicitly declining reship insurance. While I take responsibility for that decision, my frustration stems from the lack of clarity surrounding the specific reason for customs' refusal and the subsequent loss incurred.

In hindsight, I acknowledge that opting out of insurance was my choice, and I accept the consequences of that decision. However, I believe it's reasonable to seek clarification on the circumstances surrounding the rejection and explore potential avenues for resolution. My intention is not to shift blame but rather to understand the situation fully and find a constructive path forward.

Your analogy regarding car insurance is apt, and I agree that individuals bear responsibility for their choices. Nevertheless, when faced with unforeseen challenges, it's natural to seek understanding and potential solutions.
There is no come to resolution. You didn't buy insurance, what exactly do you think you're entitled to? I'm here to tell you, nothing. I have a business and when a customer makes a stupid decision I am far too busy to coddle their ignorance despite my advice.

That said, his handling of it is poor and it may have been more humane to offer help. But the moment he refused help other than right a review you can't expect anything. It sucks, but buying 3k of anything at his prices is purely meant for reseller reasons. Was really stupid of you.

I can almost guarantee it's your dumbass self that's caused the delay. Like you sending repeated messages and wondering why you keep getting bumped down 700 messages. Somehow, some way...Seemingly thousands of transactions a week are going smoothly because they follow the ordering process. But yours is delayed because you can't read and you panic like a 17yo boy the minute he doesn't message you back.

You're an idiot. You shill everywhere. Every post I see you literally got a source prostate deep in you. I have no pony in the QSC race and I can see his customer service is terrible for 1 reason or another. Don't attack members reviews and feedbacks. You come off as 1 of the most classless people on this board.

They have two crowd testing groups and the groups send in to Jano. Results for multiple vendors including qsc are posted a couple times a month. One of those is the testing group that posted the recent underdosed qsc product discussed a few pages back. Another one posted on the changland board on meso Jano results showing something like 50% underdosed product. You can go to that board and read all about it.
User testing is far more reliable than vendor testing. While both are important, vendors can cherry pick the sample they want tested.

It's comforting to know that others are also experiencing frustrations with the lack of customer service, shipping delays, and poor communication.

Your own experience underscores these challenges, especially when dealing with prolonged shipping times and the added difficulty in obtaining resolutions. It's disheartening when efforts to seek assistance are met with rudeness and unresponsiveness, as you've experienced with Tracy and the overall customer service.

As you rightly mentioned, while competitive pricing is appealing, it's equally important to have reliable delivery and responsive customer service. When these aspects fall short, it's understandable that customers would consider alternative options.

I'm hopeful that by collectively voicing our concerns, we can encourage positive changes and improvements in service quality.
Dude your chatgpt generated messages are tiring. Youre in a high risk seizure zone and you skimped on the insurance to save a few bucks, eat it and move on, you're not gonna bully the source into reshipping it.

While I acknowledge that the items in question may be subject to legal restrictions, it's crucial to remember that they were purchased as part of a transaction. As a paying customer, I entered into a business agreement with QSC, expecting to receive a product in exchange for my payment.

The issue here isn't just about the nature of the items being purchased; it's about fundamental principles of business ethics and customer service. Regardless of the legality of the products, QSC accepted payment for them and failed to deliver as promised. This isn't simply a matter of customs rejection; it's a breach of trust and a failure to fulfill contractual obligations.

Given these circumstances, I find it deeply troubling that Tracy has been unresponsive and dismissive when approached for clarification on the situation. As a representative of QSC, Tracy has a responsibility to address customer inquiries promptly and professionally, regardless of the nature of the products involved.

While I understand the complexities of international orders and customs regulations, I cannot overlook the fact that QSC has taken money for a product that wasn't delivered. As a paying customer, I expect transparency, accountability, and respect from the company I choose to do business with.

Yeah you’re an idiot. You said you didn’t want insurance. The cops took your illegal drugs. Now you want the seller to apologize or have a therapy session with you because you didn’t get insurance? Was saving the $600 worth it? You were probably going to make a shitload of money off $3,000 of gear. You got greedy. You paid for insurance 4 times and suddenly decided it was unnecessary. Call this a lesson from the universe.

You’re buying drugs from the black market. Stop with the professionalism talk. You’re not Gustavo Fring, you’re a steroid dealer.

From Tracy’s perspective you are one person out of 900 messages complaining because of your own actions. Stop acting like you bought shoes from someone on eBay. You bought a shit ton of ILLEGAL drugs that were taken by the government. Do you think a cocaine dealer would feel bad if you got arrested after buying his drugs? Does the liquor store feel bad when you get a DUI? Some of us are waiting on tracking numbers and confirmations. Stop wasting everyone’s time

What makes you think he's a dealer? This guy expressed a genuine concern - one which many of us share - a complete lack of customer service, increasing and often unacceptable shipping times, and poor or no communication. I thought this was a harm reduction forum. Increasingly, it seems when a member expresses a genuine concern, other members jump on to bash him.

As someone who has waited 3 months for an international order to arrive (which never did) and then had to send multiple emails and whatsapps to QSC asking for reship, I totally share his concerns. I finally got the reship but it was way too much work to get it. And that too was sent from China. That was a month ago...I'm still waiting.

It is these concerns that have resulted in many QSC customers seeking alternate sources...because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how low their prices are if you don't actually receive your pack. Or your re-pack.

Because he bought $3,000 worth of steroids for himself and his “business” is what he’s claiming. What business needs $3,000 of steroids? Flower shops? Do you think he owns a bowling alley and pays the employees in anavar?
Come on bro. Don’t play devils advocate.

People don’t bash people with valid complaints. But are we supposed to feel sympathy for someone who said they didn’t want insurance and isn’t getting accommodated? As I said, there are people who actually need responses from Tracy, and we’re waiting for him to deal with all this dumb shit first. It’s very obvious who here has actually been around the drug game, and who grew up in the church choir.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re an idiot. You said you didn’t want insurance. The cops took your illegal drugs. Now you want the seller to apologize or have a therapy session with you because you didn’t get insurance? Was saving the $600 worth it? You were probably going to make a shitload of money off $3,000 of gear. You got greedy. You paid for insurance 4 times and suddenly decided it was unnecessary. Call this a lesson from the universe.

You’re buying drugs from the black market. Stop with the professionalism talk. You’re not Gustavo Fring, you’re a steroid dealer.

From Tracy’s perspective you are one person out of 900 messages complaining because of your own actions. Stop acting like you bought shoes from someone on eBay. You bought a shit ton of ILLEGAL drugs that were taken by the government. Do you think a cocaine dealer would feel bad if you got arrested after buying his drugs? Does the liquor store feel bad when you get a DUI? Some of us are waiting on tracking numbers and confirmations. Stop wasting everyone’s time
Nothing else needs to be said really. Take your sob story somewhere else. You rolled the dice and fucking lost.

Imagine trying to organize a boycott with this crowd. That'd be a fuckin shitshow and a half. Someone would order a bunch of shit within the first day. I'd give it 12 hours tops and it would be over.
Sadly, it’s not what it used to be. Plus, most here have no access to other quality sources that their judgement is easily clouded by cheaper prices.

Sources do not get run off or chastised like they used to because buyers are such pushovers nowadays. Most are so inept at finding other sources that they will take that dick up their assess and even kiss these drug dealers assess just because they think its the cheapest they can find.

Sad really.

Sadly, it’s not what it used to be. Plus, most here have no access to other quality sources that their judgement is easily clouded by cheaper prices.

Sources do not get run off or chastised like they used to because buyers are such pushovers nowadays. Most are so inept at finding other sources that they will take that dick up their assess and even kiss these drug dealers assess just because they think its the cheapest they can find.

Sad really.
It's the new generation I want it now I want it cheap and I don't want to work looking for it..