Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

L
Don’t waste your energy weighing it out. You’ll be okay eye balling 1/10 of the pouches content and washing it down with a drink. It’s only Arimidex won’t matter if you take a little more or less. The more the better as it will kill any amount of bitch you may have in you.
You show your low IQ every post you make. Yes, suggest someone take 1000mg of arimidex.

Stay in grade school, please.

Same quantity of different products and No labels— So color of the tops is all I have to work with

When qsc ships they send an email on how to tell what is what along with tracking. There's usually a marking or number or something on each pack to correspond. If u didn't get that you will have to email them and ask how to tell.

Same quantity of different products and No labels— So color of the tops is all I have to work with
If it was sent domestic you have SKU which are self explanatory, but you can ask them in email. If it was sent international then ask identification in email, probably you have a number sticker or something similar on them.

If it was sent domestic you have SKU which are self explanatory, but you can ask them in email. If it was sent international then ask identification in email, probably you have a number sticker or something similar on them.
Are you talking out of your ass? Have you actually done business with qsc?

We don't have color codes.
When you order international you have marks on kits:
When you order domestic you have SKU on the box of each oil to distinguish the items.
Instructions are always sent by email when I provide tracking number, except when it's obvious.

Some of you still having hard time to understand that color of tops change all the times and meaningless and instead of sticking to instructions I gave them about the SKU and marks, they keep looking for reassurance from others.

Are you talking out of your ass? Have you actually done business with qsc?
:oops:

When qsc ships they send an email on how to tell what is what along with tracking. There's usually a marking or number or something on each pack to correspond. If u didn't get that you will have to email them and ask how to tell.
I’ve rarely received markings on anything. I can usually figure it out by different quantities

I’ve reached out to them directly already— I’m trying to avoid the long response time

I’ve rarely received markings on anything. I can usually figure it out by different quantities

I’ve reached out to them directly already— I’m trying to avoid the long response time
No way around it if they didn't include it in the tracking email. I've gotten a simple 1 or 2 written on the bottom of the box or a sku type number printed on the side or even a printed abbreviation of what it is. But they've said many times that the cap color means absolutely nothing

Anyone seen any movement with their domestic orders lately? I got a shipping label created a week ago but it still hasn't arrived at the post office

Back