Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How long will it take uk delivery
Around 2 weeks using uk special line if you don't act like a spastic like 90% of these fucktards on this thread! Place your order , pay the fee , sit back & wait patiently like a fucking adult , not a 14 yr old , who can't read , respect the process & has adhd as an excuse for being a simpleton!
Easy really........
The amount of fucking goons on this thread is embarrassing......!

Around 2 weeks using uk special line if you don't act like a spastic like 90% of these fucktards on this thread! Place your order , pay the fee , sit back & wait patiently like a fucking adult , not a 14 yr old , who can't read , respect the process & has adhd as an excuse for being a simpleton!
Easy really........
How about normal line

By the way the shipping to Europe with PostNL has no reshipping ?
ffs.... I'm in uk & we're not part of the Eu anymore! From what i can surmise from having half a brain , is that standard shipping anywhere , be it with postNL will not be subject to reship policy , no.........

Last edited:
Yea facts. Damn, I know there’s a source on here that may purchase from them. Remember once seeing them asking QSC to answer their emails lol
I’d bet that almost half of the US domestic sources get their raws from QSC. Shoot, even their oils can be resold for 300% markup and still be a good deal. $9 for a vial of test E and I see people on other boards selling for $30-$40 a vial.

I’d bet that almost half of the US domestic sources get their raws from QSC. Shoot, even their oils can be resold for 300% markup and still be a good deal. $9 for a vial of test E and I see people on other boards selling for $30-$40 a vial.
Another overseas vendor has a limited selection of AAS oils but I think they are ramping up. They offer orals as well. They made the switch from amps to vials which I think is going to increase order volume. Most of their stuff is tested and the sales rep stated they would test more. The vials look like much better quality than what’s here. I put in a test order. Communication through secure email is fast because they aren’t overwhelmed with orders. So there are other low cost and tested sources for oils.

I still just ordered from QSC. They do have a large catalog. I’ll give them my business, but their vials are trash. Absolutely no one uses those vial types. Even their competitors don’t cheap out on this front.

The bitcoin wallet I was sent last Saturday wasn’t recognized by cash app. I’ve asked for a bitcoin payment wallet for cash app twice since using WhatsApp 2x since. Really ready to send the bitcoin

Easy really........
What a fucking simpleton your are. The way you write… average QSC shill

Hello, can someone tell me, I would like to order the 5x42 IU HGH cartridges. Which pen should I buy? Is it possible to also inject TB 500 and BPC 157 with the pen? I read about the Lily Ergo 2 pen on Ali Express. Is it recommended? Another question... Could I also fill the cartridge from HGH vials myself?

Ergo 2 is great but for QSC GH cartridges use QSC's pen. Works like a charm.

For all other peptides I like Ergo 2 with the cartridges from AliExpress. You can fill them with anything (TB500, BPC-157, hGH, et cetera).

For there HGH 10x10iu one kit are they cartridges that I need to by a pen for or I can just use regular syringe. I never ran HGH before and don’t know much

For the 5x42 cartridges, you need their pen.

10x10 vials are fine with a regular insulin syringe. You can also load those into AliExpress cartridges for use with Ergo 2 pen.

By eyeballing it, maybe ~2 mL? I can actually measure it if this is important to you.

QSC GH cartridges are 1.1 mL but there's clearly free space in the cartridge.
Not that critical. I have been considering getting one and I normally reconstitute with 2 ml per vial.