Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

those who complain should try to do what you do, I don't know how you manage all the messages, payments, orders to send
If you think your message need a reply like a question, then it’s the whatsaap issue, on my end it just show an empty message.
But if your message is just a transation hash and it’s seen, then I probably already shipped your order or processed it.

Now with the new assistants, I have to verify everything behind them, give the remarks, because they make mistakes so it consumes a lot of my time but will allow me in near future to offer you speedy answers.
My assistants only work in china time zone, i work overtime after midnight in china

generally for me i dont get confirmation for like several days, or a week or longer sometimes basically it will get shipped off silently.

you can read back pages and pages and pages yet nobody does.

heres just my opinion based off of IVE READ THROUGH like 1000 pages ....
typically.... people immediately bitch and then their tracking comes like 5-7 days after

and then the tracking doesnt update until its in your county, so just like clockwork people bitch that they didnt get tracking, then they bitch that they got tracking but it wont show package location. AND THEN JUST AS THEY ARE BITCHING THEIR PACKING ISNT COMING....... IT ARRIVES.... they usually seem zero embarrassed about all the drama they caused with the vendor , the new customers, and the old customers.

it seems like you cant teach stupidity or intelligence. its very apparent which of you fucks are smart and always were smart...... and its also very apparent that some of you more impatient dumb fucks live your entire life being unsure of whats happenening.

TOO LONG DIDNT READ:
reading makes you smart, less retarded, more informed and aware of reality. also dont be a crying bitch
Unfortunately in my case we're talking about us domestic which I've ordered several times always with quick T/A. So what I'm reading now is the new domestic time is 2 weeks

If you think your message need a reply like a question, then it’s the whatsaap issue, on my end it just show an empty message.
But if your message is just a transation hash and it’s seen, then I probably already shipped your order or processed it.

Now with the new assistants, I have to verify everything behind them, give the remarks, because they make mistakes so it consumes a lot of my time but will allow me in near future to offer you speedy answers.
My assistants only work in china time zone, i work overtime after midnight in china
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I t’s transactions hash Tracy but it’s been a week unseen, even I sent it again but it still unseen, no idea if you received it or whatapp issue ?!

Has there been any updates on the 24 iu HGH issue? Have one kit in transit and thinking about getting a couple more.
I'm still waiting on mine too. The USPS tracking number expired during the long wait for chinese new year. But the global tracking number they gave me shows it just arrived stateside. Maybe the USPS one will come back to life soon

UGL, but it's possible that some "pharma" suppliers buy raws from them.
Yea facts. Damn, I know there’s a source on here that may purchase from them. Remember once seeing them asking QSC to answer their emails lol

Last edited: