Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Same boat. Maybe a week? I'd send an email if no response a week after payment.
If everything is fine, you don't hear anything.

Did he reach your message and didn't reply? It is correct and received.

I never reach out and eventually my tracking gets provided
Once again, this is not amazon prime, this is a service that takes 2-3-4 weeks to get your goods but you just need to be patient

If everything is fine, you don't hear anything.

Did he reach your message and didn't reply? It is correct and received.

I never reach out and eventually my tracking gets provided
Once again, this is not amazon prime, this is a service that takes 2-3-4 weeks to get your goods but you just need to be patient
This is true in most cases. This time Tracy said self that some of WA conversations were deleted, so there might be actual reason to message them this time.

Fuck this is starting to stress me out.
I get being stressed but I'm almost sure you'll get your order man. I never even received tracking but got my int order in 24 days. Didn't bother to ask and he never sent it, I knew I'd get it but not knowing when wasn't a big deal to me at least.

He's crazy busy, also did you see the post about him accidentally deleting a bunch of whatsapp messages? Perhaps one was yours? You should send 1 follow up message and give it some time for a reply

I know waiting sucks lol

I ordered during pre order. Part of my order came domestic. When I requested the info on how to tell whats what I asked for the tracking on the rest of the order and he sent it to me. It had been sent 10 days prior.

dont get me wrong, plenty of fucked up shit that all sources have done. guy didnt follow the reshipment policy

but requesting for a reshipment after your chargeback failed?

Bruh... its like.

looking for a consolation prize.
Thats snitching out your dealer for not getting your way after the dealer came through.
The guy is still on here throwing a tantrum aint nothing like trying to back out of your butt fucking.

Made payment a little over 2 days ago. I confirmed with the the btc hash code. Have yet to hear back. What’s the current eta for confirmation email?? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
generally for me i dont get confirmation for like several days, or a week or longer sometimes basically it will get shipped off silently.

you can read back pages and pages and pages yet nobody does.

heres just my opinion based off of IVE READ THROUGH like 1000 pages ....
typically.... people immediately bitch and then their tracking comes like 5-7 days after

and then the tracking doesnt update until its in your county, so just like clockwork people bitch that they didnt get tracking, then they bitch that they got tracking but it wont show package location. AND THEN JUST AS THEY ARE BITCHING THEIR PACKING ISNT COMING....... IT ARRIVES.... they usually seem zero embarrassed about all the drama they caused with the vendor , the new customers, and the old customers.

it seems like you cant teach stupidity or intelligence. its very apparent which of you fucks are smart and always were smart...... and its also very apparent that some of you more impatient dumb fucks live your entire life being unsure of whats happenening.

TOO LONG DIDNT READ:
reading makes you smart, less retarded, more informed and aware of reality. also dont be a crying bitch

Same boat as well, sent the payment in WhatsApp and I haven’t got the two blue checks yet. I messaged again after I saw the phone changing and it shows received but no blue checks yet again.

Same boat as well, sent the payment in WhatsApp and I haven’t got the two blue checks yet. I messaged again after I saw the phone changing and it shows received but no blue checks yet again.
They are working on it, got mine today I think the what’s app issue just slowed stuff down a bit. I feel you though

If you think your message need a reply like a question, then it’s the whatsaap issue, on my end it just show an empty message.
But if your message is just a transation hash and it’s seen, then I probably already shipped your order or processed it.

Now with the new assistants, I have to verify everything behind them, give the remarks, because they make mistakes so it consumes a lot of my time but will allow me in near future to offer you speedy answers.
My assistants only work in china time zone, i work overtime after midnight in china