Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This pos refuses to send me the label info i've asked for 5 times... this is what he does if you dont take insurance. takes your cash and then scams you. after 4 other orders with this fuck he would rather screw you over then keep you as a client.
what do you mean?

how quickly we forget about the scamming, underdosing, mislabelling and fucking people over by this ass clown just a few short months ago... STAY AWAY and give your money to x.. this guy is running on fumes.

Anyone receive a price list recently? Is Mast E in stock US Domestic?
I did "Price list" in Whatsapp yesterday morning and nothing yet. Better off just ordering if they got it in stock.
Thanks

Anyone receive a price list recently? Is Mast E in stock US Domestic?
I did "Price list" in Whatsapp yesterday morning and nothing yet. Better off just ordering if they got it in stock.
Thanks
Unfortunately while changing whatsaap business on a different phone yesterday, few convo and chat histories were deleted , maybe yourse is one of those, do not hesitate to send again your message and orders, or price list request if you sent it yesterday and think you haven't got a reply.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Hello all. I have purchased a few times from QSC but one order I made in November never arrived. Only one item arrived that shipped domestically.

I emailed QSC regarding that order in January to get an update on my order through email. I patiently waited for the items and a response. After no response, I contacted them through WhatsApp. I received no response so my only option that I had to get my money back was to call my credit card. They opened a dispute for me because I never received the items.

After opening the dispute I finally got an answer from QSC right away. It was an angry response in WhatsApp saying that I should not file a dispute and that I would not get my items reshipped.

This week my Credit Card company said it’s closing my dispute because QSC told them I received the item. They lied to the credit card company and gave them the tracking number for the one item that arrived domestically. They did not give them the other tracking number that never arrived from international orders.

What other recourse did I have in order to get my money back after trying multiple times to contact QSC? I even posted in this forum site trying to get their attention (I didn’t have access to this post at the time).

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please answer my WhatsApp. I would like to get my items or I will reopen the dispute with my credit card company. I had multiple successful orders, and it’s not fair that you’re trying to take my money without reshipping my items. It was never my intent to open a dispute but you did not answer my inquiry as to the missing items. I patiently waited months but never received my items at all.
not sure if i'll get a warning for this but.

thanks a lot you gaylord faggot you ruined ali baba for us all, mystery solved. youve made it harder for the rest of us including the seller to be able to just enjoy the nice priveleges we have, or should i say HAD

not sure if i'll get a warning for this but.

thanks a lot you gaylord faggot you ruined ali baba for us all, mystery solved. youve made it harder for the rest of us including the seller to be able to just enjoy the nice priveleges we have, or should i say HAD
There's a guy over on one of the reddit forums bragging about doing this wonder if it is the same dude.

I received pricelist can someone please explain to me what "1 kit = 10 vials" means? for example, if I ordered 1 test sustanon and one test P will I get ten individual bottles of each one I order? someone please clarify so I have a better understanding of what it means.
if you understand what an equal sign means, 1 kit = 10 vials.... you can call them bottles or fucking testicles if you want but theyre vials

Unfortunately while changing whatsaap business on a different phone yesterday, few convo and chat histories were deleted , maybe yourse is one of those, do not hesitate to send again your message and orders, or price list request if you sent it yesterday and think you haven't got a reply.
rude fuck - nice fucking response you give after you scammed me of 3k bitch.
1709144313047.png