Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I received pricelist can someone please explain to me what "1 kit = 10 vials" means? for example, if I ordered 1 test sustanon and one test P will I get ten individual bottles of each one I order? someone please clarify so I have a better understanding of what it means.
Yes. You would get 10 vials of sust and 10 vials of test p.

I am definitely not complaining. Still a great deal and all the oil products I have used seem to be doing the trick!! Currently primo200 and test c. Also have deca and tren a but have not used them yet

If you can filter it, you can brew it. Filtering is actually the "hardest" process in homebrewing.

Filtering takes like a few minutes and is the easiest part. That's why I recommend it to anyone scared about floaters.

The "hardest" part of the process is getting it going the first time.

Filtering takes like a few minutes and is the easiest part. That's why I recommend it to anyone scared about floaters.

The "hardest" part of the process is getting it going the first time.
The first time I used pes filters cause I was dumb. I had to throw away 30ml npp 30ml primo and 30 ml testc. Got the right filters now though!!

Heads up for anyone shipping with USPS, tracking numbers seem to be glitching/down on the website. Noticed yesterday, still ongoing today.
Chinese and Russians are staging cyber attacks... spotty on Americans poor power grid, also they attacked police stations in canada rather RCMP fed police IIRC just recently..

I received pricelist can someone please explain to me what "1 kit = 10 vials" means? for example, if I ordered 1 test sustanon and one test P will I get ten individual bottles of each one I order? someone please clarify so I have a better understanding of what it means.
It means you will receive 100ml of filtered oil, 10 empty vials, 10 rubber stoppers, 10 aluminum/plastic caps you will have to bottle yourself as well is crimp on the tops. Additionally you can opt in for $3.99 and receive 1 kit insulin pins for all your oil pinning just state your preferred needle size in your order. Welcome to the bandwagon!

when is test e , tren a , back in eu ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 13.15.27.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 13.15.27.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 144
Update:
In the future, i will order on whatsapp.
veryquicly in response,
in two days from the payment, they ship the package and send me the table for recognize every single product

This pos refuses to send me the label info i've asked for 5 times... this is what he does if you dont take insurance. takes your cash and then scams you. after 4 other orders with this fuck he would rather screw you over then keep you as a client.