Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It did not get lost in the middle... they just get flooded sometimes and response times are lengthy especially on email. I use whatsapp a few days ago I sent a what's app message cause I received a package but never received tracking or identification markings for the several kits of oil I purchased.(I have ordered several times and have never asked of received tracking I have informed delivery ) the response time was about 3 days then. I sent a message about 48 hours ago and have not got response yet but it can take another day or 2. This is kinda the norm. It is to be expected. I have never used email cause Tracy specifically has said at least 5 dozen times that whatsapp will get a quicker response. You remind me of who I could have been talking about if you scroll back to post #44758. Lol
Peace
They replied to WhatsApp in the time frame above mentioned.

Fair enough, from now on I will do orders through WhatsApp.

Need to sell HCG at lower doses per vial. Unless you’re using very high doses per week, it significantly degrades before you’re even half way finished with a bottle

Didn’t get a tracking number but my domestic order got here in 8 days. That’s including 2 Sundays and a holiday, so really it was only 5 mailing days.

The packaging for oils is nice. Good upgrade from the plastic bags.
I just got the new packaging too, today. Really like it. Seems more secure.

They also accept PayPal and I believe possibly credit cards. It at least can provide you some protection if something goes wrong. Hopefully QSC will go back to affording the buyer some additional protections. I miss being able to order from them and feel my purchase is safe, although I never personally had an issue as others have. I enjoyed the peace of mind!
And xce has lightning fast shipping on us domestic orders, which comes with free shipping. I believe I paid less than I would have with qsc. Not to mention their product purity is always close to 98 or 99 and usually over-dosed, confirmed via jano tests paid for by a group of users.

And xce has lightning fast shipping on us domestic orders, which comes with free shipping. I believe I paid less than I would have with qsc. Not to mention their product purity is always close to 98 or 99 and usually over-dosed, confirmed via jano tests paid for by a group of users.
All of xce domestic glp listings are $50-$80 more than qsc for same amounts wtf are talking about.

All of xce domestic glp listings are $50-$80 more than qsc for same amounts wtf are talking about.
Ask for their international price list. That is their retail site. Their international price list spreadsheet will show you their pricing. Add the fact they do PayPal and will work with buying groups who will purchase 1000+ kits of products and get that 1000+ pricing, with shipping and testing of those specific group buys and it will become interesting in some cases. Also, they don’t treat people like shit. To each their own, but I lost faith in having a 1 stop shop to address all my needs. My needs are now taken care of by several vendors, including QSC.

Last edited:

Maybe fast but not least expensive. QSC testing well also.

I received pricelist can someone please explain to me what "1 kit = 10 vials" means? for example, if I ordered 1 test sustanon and one test P will I get ten individual bottles of each one I order? someone please clarify so I have a better understanding of what it means.

I received pricelist can someone please explain to me what "1 kit = 10 vials" means? for example, if I ordered 1 test sustanon and one test P will I get ten individual bottles of each one I order? someone please clarify so I have a better understanding of what it means.
Means u will receive a pack of syringes, some swabs and a guide to steroids by dan from thailand