Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Seller told me a while back I have no option of choosing where I get items from. I guess items available locally are sent from EU, and others come from international. First package I recieved very fast. DHL package took some time to refresh tracking.

I got two tracking numbers, one of which was a DHL one. That one was supposedly sent from Germany, but I'm not sure if it comes from abroad. I don't usually ask for details or a price breakdown to see where items are sent from.

Anyway, I write this so you can consider paying extra for reship insurance. I'll do that next time I order.

Some countries do not have reship policy, example: Norway, Israel, african countries, India, Brazil, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Turkey, Mexico, KSA, Kuweit..
So if their orders are seized or lost, we don't reship.

Some countries have conditional reship policy: Australia and Canada.
Customers need to pay 20% extra as reship insurance, to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized, it's optional, so when they pay for it, we garanteed delivery, when they don't, they take the responsibility.

Some countries have unconditional reship policy, like : USA, European countries, UAE, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, Singapore...
They don't have to pay anything, when they order and their orders get seized or lost, we resend systematically.
Tracy has stated that European Countries including Spain have unconditional reship policy without having to pay anything "read last paragraph'

Just for my delivery, it was really quick actually, big surprise. EU warehouse.

Communication was piss poor awful, I received my order without them even confirming payment received or anything, thought they didnt send it when I received it.

They did send me the tracking link though, but it was 3 days after I received the order.

Oh and also, they didnt put the whole address, like I told them, I was lucky enough that the driver called me because it wasnt going to be delivered any where missing half the address

You received your domestic part.
You got a reply that your international parcel was in transit. You contacted me 4 days later asking the same question. You don't deserve an answer.

You chargedback during transit time, you didn't respect the awaiting time and the TA announced for international orders.
And because you are a scamming dishonest mong, you chargedback the full amount of order, including the domestic part that you received successfully.
Your scam move didn't work as expected so don't come and cry now.
During an investigation or dispute there is no way for me to tell them how much. All Chase does is open the dispute with the merchant. That is done during the investigation and you could tell them you sent me a partial which would be fine by me. You’re telling them I received all my item which I did not.

During an investigation or dispute there is no way for me to tell them how much. All Chase does is open the dispute with the merchant. That is done during the investigation and you could tell them you sent me a partial which would be fine by me. You’re telling them I received all my item which I did not.
When they ask, make sure you tell them that you ordered steroids from overseas from a Chinese manufacturer. You need to be clear what you ordered. Tell that you tried to import it into the country too.

They'll get the right people on the case. They'll even pay a visit to you place to sort it out.

Very friendly bunch, they are, indeed.

W
Just for my delivery, it was really quick actually, big surprise. EU warehouse.

Communication was piss poor awful, I received my order without them even confirming payment received or anything, thought they didnt send it when I received it.

They did send me the tracking link though, but it was 3 days after I received the order.

Oh and also, they didnt put the whole address, like I told them, I was lucky enough that the driver called me because it wasnt going to be delivered any where missing half the address
When did you order, bud? My order was during CNY so I'm thinking Trace and gang are still getting through the orders and provided tracking.

Bro, you disputed a transaction for illegal goods. What is wrong with you?

And you received part of it and you disputed the whole thing.

Lol.

Edit: and you can dispute for just part of a payment. I’ve done it when I only received partial services and a job was not completed. So I think you may be incorrect.

Or pills/ tablets. My guess is that this shit is highly suspect in customs or however this stuff arrives here. I don’t want to know. It likely takes more time for them to produce. I’d be willing to pay for that however.
No, as has been discussed many times in this thread, and several times in the last 3 days (if you would please go back and read the last few days' posts in this thread,) it is illegal according to Chinese law to ship Capsules/ tablets from China. However, it is legal to ship liquid orals. QSC will never be able to ship Capsules / Tablets.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Hello all. I have purchased a few times from QSC but one order I made in November never arrived. Only one item arrived that shipped domestically.

I emailed QSC regarding that order in January to get an update on my order through email. I patiently waited for the items and a response. After no response, I contacted them through WhatsApp. I received no response so my only option that I had to get my money back was to call my credit card. They opened a dispute for me because I never received the items.

After opening the dispute I finally got an answer from QSC right away. It was an angry response in WhatsApp saying that I should not file a dispute and that I would not get my items reshipped.

This week my Credit Card company said it’s closing my dispute because QSC told them I received the item. They lied to the credit card company and gave them the tracking number for the one item that arrived domestically. They did not give them the other tracking number that never arrived from international orders.

What other recourse did I have in order to get my money back after trying multiple times to contact QSC? I even posted in this forum site trying to get their attention (I didn’t have access to this post at the time).

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please answer my WhatsApp. I would like to get my items or I will reopen the dispute with my credit card company. I had multiple successful orders, and it’s not fair that you’re trying to take my money without reshipping my items. It was never my intent to open a dispute but you did not answer my inquiry as to the missing items. I patiently waited months but never received my items at all.

A lonnng time ago in my youth, I bought some “nose candy” from someone I had known a while. The bag was light. I said something, he brushed it off, I said it again, he put his hand on belt and said “ni55a, you got what you got”. I knew he carried, and at that moment I realized this guy isn’t my friend, or a business I can complain to. Also the last time I dealt with him.

Sometimes when you buy drugs in person or on the Internet, you get what you get. You accept your lesson and learn to buy elsewhere. You don’t call your damn credit card company.

You realize the foreign drug dealer who you buy from on the internet, and has a multi-national distribution network, also has YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS?

What if they don't ship it from China?
Seriously? Everything is made in China. How do you propose they get it out of the country. It’s gonna walk itself out somehow?

Just my two cents here but QSC over the past two years have been stellar to work with. There’s been some issues that I’ve had but they’ve ALL been out of QSCs control, however they’re quite willing to work with the customer. However, this is not Amazon prime, and it sometimes does take a lot of time for shipments to come across. There is a waiting period before QSC will re-ship things or be considered as lost. They will make you whole, just have patience and respect.

I have always given Tracy politeness and respect, and I have received the same in return.

Seriously? Everything is made in China. How do you propose they get it out of the country. It’s gonna walk itself out somehow?

Just my two cents here but QSC over the past two years have been stellar to work with. There’s been some issues that I’ve had but they’ve ALL been out of QSCs control, however they’re quite willing to work with the customer. However, this is not Amazon prime, and it sometimes does take a lot of time for shipments to come across. There is a waiting period before QSC will re-ship things or be considered as lost. They will make you whole, just have patience and respect.

I have always given Tracy politeness and respect, and I have received the same in return.
They could ship the raws to their warehouses (US,EU, etc.) and cap them there. Seems like a lot of overhead and additional risk though.

Tracy has stated that European Countries including Spain have unconditional reship policy without having to pay anything "read last paragraph'
Thank you very much! It's kind of difficult to stay in the loop with all of the messages.

Send the raws to another country to be made into pills. Ship from there. This would definitely add to the costs and can probably be arranged if you have the cheddar.

How about they ship it to the different warehouses like they do with tons of other products?
Because the still would have to “ship” it out of China at some point.

And making the orals downstream would be cost and risk prohibitive.

Buy the raws cap your own or geometrically mix in Humco if that’s your thing