Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Seller told me a while back I have no option of choosing where I get items from. I guess items available locally are sent from EU, and others come from international. First package I recieved very fast. DHL package took some time to refresh tracking.

I got two tracking numbers, one of which was a DHL one. That one was supposedly sent from Germany, but I'm not sure if it comes from abroad. I don't usually ask for details or a price breakdown to see where items are sent from.

Anyway, I write this so you can consider paying extra for reship insurance. I'll do that next time I order.
in these cases, if it was seized by the police, is there the possibility of being checked?

I've been replying Tracy's email today and kept getting rejected by postmaster saying :

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: DBBPR03MB10559.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Remote server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810)'
and the reason was that spam filter detected bank numbers and wallets in the email.
so from my experience as an IT nerd you need to add exceptions in your spam filter to exclude bank numbers other sensitive info.
otherwise to reply the email we should delete the payment info and then send the email

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Hello all. I have purchased a few times from QSC but one order I made in November never arrived. Only one item arrived that shipped domestically.

I emailed QSC regarding that order in January to get an update on my order through email. I patiently waited for the items and a response. After no response, I contacted them through WhatsApp. I received no response so my only option that I had to get my money back was to call my credit card. They opened a dispute for me because I never received the items.

After opening the dispute I finally got an answer from QSC right away. It was an angry response in WhatsApp saying that I should not file a dispute and that I would not get my items reshipped.

This week my Credit Card company said it’s closing my dispute because QSC told them I received the item. They lied to the credit card company and gave them the tracking number for the one item that arrived domestically. They did not give them the other tracking number that never arrived from international orders.

What other recourse did I have in order to get my money back after trying multiple times to contact QSC? I even posted in this forum site trying to get their attention (I didn’t have access to this post at the time).

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please answer my WhatsApp. I would like to get my items or I will reopen the dispute with my credit card company. I had multiple successful orders, and it’s not fair that you’re trying to take my money without reshipping my items. It was never my intent to open a dispute but you did not answer my inquiry as to the missing items. I patiently waited months but never received my items at all.

I've been replying Tracy's email today and kept getting rejected by postmaster saying :

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: DBBPR03MB10559.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Remote server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810)'
and the reason was that spam filter detected bank numbers and wallets in the email.
so from my experience as an IT nerd you need to add exceptions in your spam filter to exclude bank numbers other sensitive info.
otherwise to reply the email we should delete the payment info and then send the email

I will reopen the dispute with my credit card company
are you serious or are you just stupid?

open a dispute for the purchase of prohibited substances?

the package was probably lost as happened to others

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Hello all. I have purchased a few times from QSC but one order I made in November never arrived. Only one item arrived that shipped domestically.

I emailed QSC regarding that order in January to get an update on my order through email. I patiently waited for the items and a response. After no response, I contacted them through WhatsApp. I received no response so my only option that I had to get my money back was to call my credit card. They opened a dispute for me because I never received the items.

After opening the dispute I finally got an answer from QSC right away. It was an angry response in WhatsApp saying that I should not file a dispute and that I would not get my items reshipped.

This week my Credit Card company said it’s closing my dispute because QSC told them I received the item. They lied to the credit card company and gave them the tracking number for the one item that arrived domestically. They did not give them the other tracking number that never arrived from international orders.

What other recourse did I have in order to get my money back after trying multiple times to contact QSC? I even posted in this forum site trying to get their attention (I didn’t have access to this post at the time).

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please answer my WhatsApp. I would like to get my items or I will reopen the dispute with my credit card company. I had multiple successful orders, and it’s not fair that you’re trying to take my money without reshipping my items. It was never my intent to open a dispute but you did not answer my inquiry as to the missing items. I patiently waited months but never received my items at all.
You can go fuck yourself and every reverse scammer who chargeback and don't want to follow the reship policy, don't come later to cry if you scammed me in the past and got fucked later.
Because of POS like you, we no longer use alibaba.

You can go fuck yourself and every reverse scammer who chargeback and don't want to follow the reship policy, don't come later to cry if you scammed me in the past and got fucked later.
Because of POS like you, we no longer use alibaba.
You don’t answer your emails. WTF are you supposed to do if you don’t answer your emails after you don’t receive your items after two months?! I have multiple order from you without any issues. I never did a chargeback until now because you did not answer me.

You don’t answer your emails. WTF are you supposed to do if you don’t answer your emails after you don’t receive your items after two months?! I have multiple order from you without any issues. I never did a chargeback until now because you did not answer me.
You received your domestic part.
You got a reply that your international parcel was in transit. You contacted me 4 days later asking the same question. You don't deserve an answer.

You chargedback during transit time, you didn't respect the awaiting time and the TA announced for international orders.
And because you are a scamming dishonest mong, you chargedback the full amount of order, including the domestic part that you received successfully.
Your scam move didn't work as expected so don't come and cry now.

Not true. Similar overseas pricing. You just need to request a price list. In many cases, their prices are even lower, especially raws.
They also accept PayPal and I believe possibly credit cards. It at least can provide you some protection if something goes wrong. Hopefully QSC will go back to affording the buyer some additional protections. I miss being able to order from them and feel my purchase is safe, although I never personally had an issue as others have. I enjoyed the peace of mind!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I fucking refuse to believe what I’m reading, you are one dopey cunt