Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank
No, as has been discussed many times in this thread, and several times in the last 3 days (if you would please go back and read the last few days' posts in this thread,) it is illegal according to Chinese law to ship Capsules/ tablets from China. However, it is legal to ship liquid orals. QSC will never be able to ship Capsules / Tablets.
Thank you. I haven’t heard that. I order plenty of other tablets and caps from China, I guess QSC follows these rules then

During an investigation or dispute there is no way for me to tell them how much. All Chase does is open the dispute with the merchant. That is done during the investigation and you could tell them you sent me a partial which would be fine by me. You’re telling them I received all my item which I did not.

You shoudn't have called your bank to get a refund for juice.

I already wrote my buddies who waited a few months. Yeah he is still waiting for his international order for months but he got his domestic and he didn't call his bank. That's a scammer move on you, not him.

I am with QSC on this one. Maybe ask your brother Mario how to do things better Luigi.

During an investigation or dispute there is no way for me to tell them how much. All Chase does is open the dispute with the merchant. That is done during the investigation and you could tell them you sent me a partial which would be fine by me. You’re telling them I received all my item which I did not.
Guy thinks he's buying twinkies at Walmart, what a clown

Thank you very much! It's kind of difficult to stay in the loop with all of the messages.
No worries bro, I'm also in Spain, 5 orders since Oct last year about to place one today, never had a problem although I prefer Special Line, just in case... You probably ordered Express?

wtf.
I send in a single mail :
-order
-payment method
-adress

about 2 weeks ago
but i dont have any answer.
I dont why, if i tag QSC you need to attack by saying "eh but your order is not more important than the others !1!1!"
I don't give a shit if you're on the train and need to vent through a forum, I just made a request.
If it responds well, otherwise I will see another source

wtf.
I send in a single mail :
-order
-payment method
-adress

about 2 weeks ago
but i dont have any answer.
I dont why, if i tag QSC you need to attack by saying "eh but your order is not more important than the others !1!1!"
I don't give a shit if you're on the train and need to vent through a forum, I just made a request.
If it responds well, otherwise I will see another source
normal response...

Dear new member, rest assured. They never need this reminder.
I might be new here but I already bought from them.

And at the end of the day I sent payment on the 17th.
Sent 1 email 1 week later kindly asking a tracking number.
Yesterday I sent 1 message on the WhatsApp but still nothing.

Is not like I been obnoxious or rude, nope 1 email and 1 message in 10 days.

I just would like a reply that's all.

I don't think there is a problem, like I said I bought already from them without an issue all I'd like is a reply with the tracking number and that's about it

So, yes they do need a reminder as they receive plenty of messages and mine probably got lost in the middle.

Yesterday replies me on whatsapp with the amount and how proceed for payment.
I payed, i sent the pdf file of the payment
no response.
They sure need a remind

Yesterday replies me on whatsapp with the amount and how proceed for payment.
I payed, i sent the pdf file of the payment
no response.
They sure need a remind
Are you crying because you haven't received a response in less than 24 hours? Sweet. You won't receive one either. Just wait until the package arrives. If you're lucky, you might get a tracking number in a few days. Otherwise just wait for the package. Nobody has to give you a confirmation for the payment.

I might be new here but I already bought from them.

And at the end of the day I sent payment on the 17th.
Sent 1 email 1 week later kindly asking a tracking number.
Yesterday I sent 1 message on the WhatsApp but still nothing.

Is not like I been obnoxious or rude, nope 1 email and 1 message in 10 days.

I just would like a reply that's all.

I don't think there is a problem, like I said I bought already from them without an issue all I'd like is a reply with the tracking number and that's about it

So, yes they do need a reminder as they receive plenty of messages and mine probably got lost in the middle.
It did not get lost in the middle... they just get flooded sometimes and response times are lengthy especially on email. I use whatsapp a few days ago I sent a what's app message cause I received a package but never received tracking or identification markings for the several kits of oil I purchased.(I have ordered several times and have never asked of received tracking I have informed delivery ) the response time was about 3 days then. I sent a message about 48 hours ago and have not got response yet but it can take another day or 2. This is kinda the norm. It is to be expected. I have never used email cause Tracy specifically has said at least 5 dozen times that whatsapp will get a quicker response. You remind me of who I could have been talking about if you scroll back to post #44758. Lol
Peace

I know,
i wrote wrong maybe
they need a reminder for the tracking, sure
That’s the bitch of the bunch ( one of them)… see the recent previous warnings about double check the info you enter in your payment. Expect to have no more communications, maybe you’ll get tracking, maybe.
Best thing to do is (if you’re in US) make a USPS login and check the “informed delivery.” It will show when a tracking number is created. If your order is international, expect to receive in 20 days from tracking number, if US then 10 days. I’ve had faster and slower but that seems to be a good expectation.
You’ll get your shit and it’s 95-99% sure to be correct. The package fuckups are rare but the lack of comms is guaranteed…

That’s the bitch of the bunch ( one of them)… see the recent previous warnings about double check the info you enter in your payment. Expect to have no more communications, maybe you’ll get tracking, maybe.
Best thing to do is (if you’re in US) make a USPS login and check the “informed delivery.” It will show when a tracking number is created. If your order is international, expect to receive in 20 days from tracking number, if US then 10 days. I’ve had faster and slower but that seems to be a good expectation.
You’ll get your shit and it’s 95-99% sure to be correct. The package fuckups are rare but the lack of comms is guaranteed…
Thnk you bro,
im in the EU,
Last time arrived in 5 from the payment but i noticed a very slow communication this time;
im worried not for the pack or the tracking, but if you know, there is no label attached to multivial, so i cant recognize every product inside

How are you, gentlemen?
I've been struggling with my bank transfers to Q for a couple months now. They keep getting returned for some reason, despite trying multiple cards. Has anybody else encountered this and how did you fix it?

Didn’t get a tracking number but my domestic order got here in 8 days. That’s including 2 Sundays and a holiday, so really it was only 5 mailing days.

The packaging for oils is nice. Good upgrade from the plastic bags.