Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some of you might have received some replies from the first assistant Amanda helping me on emails, she's not experienced and new, I will recommend to customers from australia and canada to make sure that she don't forget to add the reship insurance and not pay until she give you the total amount including shipping.

Be nice with her ^^'

Some of you might have received some replies from the first assistant Amanda helping me on emails, she's not experienced and new, I will recommend to customers from australia and canada to make sure that she don't forget to add the reship insurance and not pay until she give you the total amount including shipping.

Be nice with her ^^'
Speaking of Australia , whats the future hold stock wise for our Domestic warehouse? Any new items coming in .

Be nice with her ^^'

At least one person is going to fall in love with her. Just like the guy who thought the girl in the picture was flirting with him. Then he got mad that Tracy wasn’t his Chinese supermodel internet girlfriend.

You ordered DHL express from international to Spain?

Or you ordered from EU warehouse to Spain?
Seller told me a while back I have no option of choosing where I get items from. I guess items available locally are sent from EU, and others come from international. First package I recieved very fast. DHL package took some time to refresh tracking.

I got two tracking numbers, one of which was a DHL one. That one was supposedly sent from Germany, but I'm not sure if it comes from abroad. I don't usually ask for details or a price breakdown to see where items are sent from.

Anyway, I write this so you can consider paying extra for reship insurance. I'll do that next time I order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_125014_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_125014_Chrome.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 127